Concert D-1

This is a dream? or? ...

Jupal pov

"Ya neo" Someone wake me up at 6AM. I'm so shocked when I saw my clock. Today is saturday! Why I should wake up at this time. And who's that. I won't open my eyes. "Hey" She called me again. "What? Who are you? And what are you doing this to me? What should we do today?" I said while my eyes still closed. "Ya. This is me, eunji. Lets go to concert venues. We should go there early before the others is there. Lets go. "What? Concert? Who's concert today?" I said and do some streching in the bed. "EXO, SILLY! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME NOW YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME BACK! SILLY!" Eunji yelled and pulled my hands to the bathroom. "Oh yea exo" I said "OH EXO! I FORGOT THAT IN D-1 WE START AT 8AM! OKAY" I said and take a bath fastly. I go change to a cute dress and put some make up. "Lets go" I said and I start driving.

 

 

When I saw many cars there parking and then everone is really noisy, eunji look so shocked. "That's exo bigfans" She said. "Yea. And we're the one of them" I said. She just chuckled. And yea, I can be free like this because my parents is wasn't here, they're busy with their jobs. Yea. I'm free. Good. "Jupal-ah" eunji called me. "Yea?" I said. "That's exo's car. They just now arrived" She said and pointing at the car behind us. "How can you know it?" I said. "Cause D.O is open the window. HE LOOK SO CUTE OMG I WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM!!!!!!!!" Eunji yelling. She open the window too and waving to D.O. I think D.O will not waving back. I see their car from my mirror, D.O waving her back and grins. Wow. He's friendly. And D.O is eunji's bias. I think eunji will faint now. "OMG OMG" Eunji pinch her own hands. "Okay okay. Enough. Close the window now. So hot" I said and turn on the AC again. 

 

When we're already waited for 1 hours stucked in here, the cars is being normal again. Its almost 8AM! How can. "Oh there's no parking area again" I said and punch the wheel. "Lets park the car at that basketball courts" Eunji said and pointing at the basketball courts that no one playing. "Okay" I said and drive fastly.

 

 

Now, We're at the concert venues! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BYUN BAEKHYUN! We choose at festival A. So we're so close with the stage. Maybe we'll get many attention and fanservice from them.


We waited about 45minutes, I'm so tired stand up like this. But I'll do this for exo. And then EXO came up bowing to us, the fans. "Annyeong haseyo we're one! we're exo!" They greet us. "forgive us for our late came up. We didn't finished the outfit and the others yet. We're so sorry to you all" Suho said and bowing again. We're the fans just keep screaming at our each bias. They start performing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-skip-

 

 

 

Now, we're going to do fansign. I'M EXCITED! "Hey, we should buy some drinks" Eunji said. "Not now, sweetie. We're next!" I said excitedly because I saw many fans got a special fanservice from each members. I saw someone got kai's kiss mark in the neck too :o I want it so badly TT. "Hey do you see it? When kai give the fan a kissmark?" Eunji said and pointing at the fan that got the biggest fanservice ever. I nodded. "I'm so jealous of it" She said while we keep moving on. Eunji is in front of me, so she go first. She got a big hug from suho, teddy bear from chen, high heels from xiumin, kiss on the cheek from D.O, aegyo from baekhyun, a long fantalk from lay, pack of faceshop from tao, dress from luhan, big hug from sehun, winks from kai, romantic rap from chanyeol, sketch from kris. She look very happy especially got a kiss from D.O! I want got it from baekhyun TT. She wait for me in the car, I got a poodle from suho, pack of beautyface from chen, sneakers from xiumin, long fantalk from D.O, "Whats your name?" Baekhyun asked me when I walks to his table. "Jooyeon. Lee Jooyeon" I said. "Ah I got it. Dear, Lee Jooyeon. Lets be a  good friend together and lets meet up later when we have a free time. Thanks for being my fans and EXO fans. I'm so glad to meet you. Call me too! Love, Byun Baekhyun" He read the messege for me. "Ah, I already wrote my number there. Call me now. I'll save your number" He said and winks to me. I missed call him and he saved my number. "I'll call you later, dear" He said and giving back my book. I got big hug from lay and a little fantalk, winks from tao, long fantalk from luhan, kiss on the cheek from sehun, kissmark on the neck from kai, aegyo from chanyeol, another puppy from kris. I thanked to them and bowing to them. They waving to me back. And then I go to my car and put the puppies in the back with the gifts. "A PUPPIES?" Eunji shocked. "Yea" I said and start driving. She started yelling at me because its not fair. I think that's exo's decision.  Right? Okay no.

 

Baekhyun pov

"Hyung, what did you give to that girls?" Sehun asked me. "What? Girls?" I said. "The two girls who came here together" He said. Ah. Jupal and her friend right? "Ah. I give my number and for the other I give some aegyo. You?" I asked him back. "I give a kiss on the cheek and for the another one is big hug" He said while chuckling. "Why are you chuckling?" I said. "I think it's not fair at all" He said. I think about it again. I think mine too. "I think yes" I said and remembering what I've done. And then we give the other fans a fanservice too. But no one get my number except jupal. I don't know why I can interested in her too. Maybe later I'll explain. 

 

 

 

 

 

-skip-

 

 

Now we're done with the D-1. We celebrate it togetherness. We have a big party here. But someone call me now. Who's it? I dunno.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY HELLO! FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER >________________< COMMENTS? OFC I'LL READ IT WELL AND ANSWER IT WELL TOO KKKK