Final

His Promise (Sequel of My Sustitute Boyfriend)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan's POV     Ouch!! My head hurts soo bad! Wait-- W-why am I in my room??? As long as I remember.. I went to a bar and let myself drunk then.. then.. I can't remember anything... I saw what time is it and 0__o 1:15pm????? Am I that sleepy??? how come I slept too long..       "Oh.. goodmorning dear"     "Mom?? What happen last night??? I can't remember"     "Oh Chorong said that she saw you at her Aunt's bar last night.. You're very drunk that's why you can't remember anything.. Goodthing Chorong is there for you"     "S-she did that???!"     "Yeah.. By the way, I already charged your phone.... Just check it cause Chorong told me that if you're awake you check your phone"     "Ok.... thanks mom"   I did what my mom have said.. I saw a 2 unread messages.. The one is from Chorong...         From: Chorong   As you read this message I think I'm on a plane right now.. I'm going back to Beijing and start a new life without you and even my parents.. I decided to be independent now... thanks for making me realize everything last night.. I hate you Luhan! Even when you're drunk, you still thinking about her... It's unfair to you're fiancee you know... But I don't care anymore... Besides I don't wanna live and spend my whole life with someone who does'nt even care about me.. Maybe I could find someone for me at Beijing... By the way, If you're thinking that I decided to go just to escape all the problems I did... Don't you worry, I made my move to solve it.. And about our future marriage, I already cancel it with the help of my daddy's lawyer... Are you happy now???? You better be Luhan... I sacrifice everything for you... for your happiness... please don't waste it.. By the way, I use your phone to text your girlfriend... better check your sent items.. I also texted her using my number and I won't tell you what I've said... That's all I wanted to say... And this would be the last message you're gonna recieve from me.. I'll chane my number as I arrive home.. Goodbye Luhan... I WON'T MISS YOU!!!! well maybe a bit...     S-she did that??!! I don't even know what I did last night to make her go.. I check my sent items and I saw Chorong's message using my phone.. So she texted Y-Yoona????   To: Fawn Babes Yoona   Yoona please meet me at *****... I want to talk to you.. please be there I'll be waiting for you until midnight.. If you came before midnight, that means you still love me but if didn't... Well I think theres no reason for our relationship to stay...       M-Midnight?????!!!!! I'm a sleepy head and I can't stay awake until that time! Aissssssssssshhh that Chorong!!!!  But..... I'm so happy of what she did to make me and Yoona together again... I saw the other text and...   0_______0   It's from Yoona!!!     From: Fawn Babes Yoona   I will not promise to come there... I'm not sure.. If you'll still wait for me or not, it's ok with me..     No... Even Yoona is not sure if she'll come or not, I will still go.. I won't waste Chorong's effort for us... I started to prepare myself for tonight... I know Yoona is still mad, but I wont lose hope....     Yoona's POV   "Luhan texted me this morning and I don't know If I'll go"     I'm here at the park with Kai and I told him about Luhan... about his text that telling me to come to *****..   "Then go"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter