New Life?

Broken Promise

Mrs.Kang was right. moving in is not that easy.

"Thanks you ajusshi. You can leave now, I'll sort these things later." Eunji said to the man.

"Okay miss. And welcome you to Seoul." He greeted you and left.

This apartment is good for her: One bathroom, one bedroom, one large livingroom, the kitchen is little bit smaler than the livingroom but that's okay. Eunji stood beside the large windows. She can see a park oppossite her appartment and the view from here is so beautiful. She suddenly saw some porters and that was BEAST with Junhyung on it.  Eunji tired lay on her bed in the new apartment. Her eyes stare at the celling.

 

Eunji POV:

 

What's was I thinking? You stupid Eunji ! Now what will you do? Even you're here you still can't see him. That's impossible ! He is now an idol so snap out of it !. But in that moment, I don't know what I just said. I just wanted to see him in person, I missed him so much along with that past 4 years.

But now I thought different. Maybe not seeing him is better. Maybe leave the place that's full of memories of me and him is right. I can erased him away and everythings will return to where is started. A new life and a new... me?

 

End Eunji POV.

 

Eunji stood up, lazily looked at all the boxers on the floor. It's only 7:45AM and she still not has breakfast

"These things can be wait. I need something to eat first."

She reached her bag and leave the appartment. She put the headphone on and touch the play button. Music can make she calm and cheer her up. They said the elevators are broken so she must take a walk. On the way to the hall Eunji got slipped and fell back, her flat on the floor.

"Aww~~~ my ..." Eunji mumble painfully.

"Are you alright?." Someone asked her in the back so she turned around, only see a man with his hand front. Eunji grabber his hand and he helped her up.

"It's hurts but I'm okay now. Thanks you." Eunji bowed.

"Be careful next times okay? And don't listening to music while you're walking anymore. You got it?."

Eunji nodded. He passed Eunji and go down.

 

He is kinda familiar to me? Did I meet him before? Who is he? And why does he wearing like that? He think he is a ninja or something. Maybe it's just his style. Wait a minute, why do I care about that stranger?

 

Eunji shook her head go out. She walked on the sidewalk with her headphone on. She found a cafe near the building so he decided to have her breakfast in it.

 

 

 

 

 

A.N: 2 chapters in a day and can you guys guess who is he ? keeps supporting plz <3