I can't take it anymore !

Broken Promise

Eunji POV

 

"Unnie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

I totally jerked and turned around to see who was there. Oh it's just Min - Mrs.Kang daughter.

"Yah ! You're giving me a heart attack ! Why do you come here so early?." I asked her with an annoying tone.

"OMG!!! Unnie, what happen to your eyes? It's swollen ! Wait a minute... why are you slept on the table???." Min held on my face and looked at it.

"Nothing." I answered while pulling her hands away. I headed to the bathroom, I need to check out my eyes and take a bath.

"Unnie...." I turned. "Did you.... saw the news?."

This time, i don't answered her back.

"Why don't you go to school and i will take a bath then go to your mother's restaurant."

I closed the bathroom door. After i heard some stepped and door clossed sounds. She's gone....

 

 

'Aish my eyes.'  I looked at me in the mirror. 'How pathetic. How could you be like this just because of him?.' I asked myself then I saw the picture of me and him on the table. 'Jerk.' I thrown it to the trashcan. I started make up, try to hide my swollen eyes, dressed and go to work.

 

 

9:00PM

 

"Eunji-ah ! Let's start cleaning. I think there will no more customers." Mrs.Kang told me.

"Ne." I nodded and cleaned the table while Mrs.Kang watched the TV.

"Korean's Hallyu stars Beast's Yong Junhyung...." I surprised, looked at the TV screen. "...and Kara's Goo Hara are official dating ! Their company said that..."

I finish the reporter's sentences by turned off the TV. 'Gosh... why this is on every where I go !?. I can't take it anymore! This news is really piss me off !!!!!.'

"Hey ! What's wrong?." Mrs.Kang said. And I realized she is still there.

"Oh... I'm sorry Mrs.Kang..." I bowed.

"How many times did I told you to call me umma?."

"I'm sorry... umma.."

"Better. Anyways, what's wrong with you? You look so tired and different since this morning."

"It's nothing." I lied... again.

"What? You thought your make up can hide your swollen eyes?."

"Huh!!?." I shocked.

"Come on. Just tell me the truth! You know you can't hide it from me."

I bit my lips. Mrs.Kang looked so serious now.

"I want to go to Seoul." I said.

 

 

 

 

 

A.N: Is this better? the boys will come very soon so ... just wait ok ;) i will update as soon as I can and thanks u all so much for read, comment and subcribing me <3