Prologue

Yours is Mine, Mine is Yours

A small smile grew on their face when they heard someone opened the door of their room secretly. Today is their 10th birthday. On each birthday, their parents would sneak into their room and wish them a happy birthday with a gift on their hands.

"I know you guys are wake up already."
"No, we're not!" She said behind the blanket.
"Sshh! Shut up zoey, you cause us get caught!" 

Their parents just giggled at their bickering action and pulled the blanket that covered the two.

"Happy birthday!!"


---------------------------------------


"Young miss, its time for the cake. Come on, young master is waiting for you." Mr. Lee and Mr. Jung their butlers said.
"Ne!" 

They led her to the mini stage. Zoey stood beside her dad and louie stood beside his mom.

"We'll be right back," Mr. Jung said
"We'll get the cake." Mr. Lee added.

Meanwhile, outside their house many of their security guard were dropped to the ground as blood flowed from their body.  


"While we're waiting for the cake let's sing them a happy birthday!" The mc said.

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday, Happy birthday...
Happy birthday to you...

Their butlers slowly appear with a tray of cake tower from the back stage. They sang happily until a group of three black-dressed man barked in with gun held high.

"STAND DOWN!" One of them shouted.

"Give me the kim family or die!"

"What do you want?!" Their parents stood up with the twin hid behind them.

"Oooh so brave. Not much, I want you and your family to taste what called suffer."


Suddenly a gunshots were heard, the bullet hit one of the black-dressed man. The other two cursed and fire their gun too. 

"All of you, OUT NOW!" The butlers demanded the guest while throwing Mr. Kim a handgun. Three more man walked in.  

Mr and Mrs kim immediately snatched the twin away. They separated, Mr. kim with Zoey behind a collapsed table  while Mrs. Kim with Louie behind a sofa. The two butler who started the shots, try their best to save the kim and the guest.

Mr. Kim and zoey ran through the panic crowd to approach his wife while firing his gun. He hears pained moans knowing he took another one down. But unfortunately, zoey separated from her father. There stood the shocked zoey. One of the man pointed his gun to her. Mr. Kim saw it, he ran to her.

"NO!"

"DADDY NO!" She scream after realising what her father did. Her dad were on his knee hugging her from the front, protecting her with his body. 

"Its okay honey. I'll protect you. Don't worry about me. Don't blame yourself. Run!" He whispered then looked at her with a smile. He tried his best to brought her to her mom, making his body as a shield for his daughter. Hot tear run to her cheek as his father's body weaken in her embrace.

"Don't leave me, daddy." She said in a whispered.

"Louie bring your sister, RUN! ARGHHH!" She screams in pain as a bullet hit her waist. The sofa that protect them no longer can be the shield. The two butler struggled with their opponent.

"MOM! NO!" 

"We better run Zoey!" He took his dad's gun.

They ran outside to the main gate, the sight was a total mess.  

"Louie the gate stuck!"
"Move." He pointed his gun to the machine beside the gate and shoot it. 

The two finally escaped, they kept on running until their grandfather who was going to their party found them around the neighbourhood, running pass his car. He told his chauffeur to pull over.


"Jaehwa? Jaesun?"