1

Yours is Mine, Mine is Yours

The lights turning green, she speed off the empty circuit with her black luxurious sport car. She communicate in line with her man a few time just to make sure everything's alright. She was trying to hit her new record when she heard her man saying something in her line that someone's coming from her right side.

"Hey this is supposed to be my practice time, right? Who is that stranger? I've barely seen the car before." She said to her man at the main building in the circuit without leaving the sight of the stranger's car and the road .

"Yes miss, but we have no idea how-" His words was cut off by someone.

"Why don't you ask yourself?" She could sense he was smirking up there.

"Shut up yixing! You don't have to tell me what to do." She said calmly when she suddenly push the break making her car turning around with loud screeching sound of the tyre, now her car is right in front of the stranger's car.

She step out calmly and put her helmet off. Her long silky hair fall down gracefully. She look damn gorgeous with her black suit perfectly hug her curves. Someone step out from the car and to her surprise he don't wear any suit, just a simple long sleeve T-shirt and pair of expensive jeans. Her view move to his grey hair and masculine face. His eyes was so sharp that reminds her of someone. She's more than shock to realise who he was but she's too good to handle and hide it.

"You're not supposed to be here." She said coldly and returned his cold stare with the unreadable one.

"Nice to meet you, too." He scoff.

"Spill it out." She know there's something behind his present.

"Straight to the point, you haven't change even a bit."

"You waste my time." He chuckled just to annoy her.

"I'm here to pick you up." He said, approach her.

He take the last step and now she could hear his breathing.

 

"Catch me first."