`chapter one

black tinkerbell

chapter one

the deal

Tears. Tears were everywhere. Jiwon and Daewon were bawling their eyes out. Jiwon was taking it a lot harder than anyone else. Her eyes were red and puffy as she shielded them with her hands. The female was sitting on a small chair beside a hospital bed. Daewon was hovering over the grief-stricken woman with his hand atop her shoulder for support. Tears were rolling down his cheeks as well, but he let them flow out.

The sound of the heart-rate monitor echoed throughout the room. It was slow, but steady. With each beep it made, the two occupants felt their heart sink. 

Their gaze avoided the teen on the hospital bed. Just a glance at her was enough to make others cringe. Her normally beautiful face was scarred and red. A huge bandage rested on her forehead as she rested peacefully. It was the first time someone would see Yeo Kyunghee so peaceful.

The accident happened  more than seven hours ago, but it felt like forever. The two adults were regretting letting the teen out of the house. They should have stopped her. They should have went with her. Even though she was cruel to them, they still cared.

 

"A hospital? Why are we here?"

 

"What happened?"

 

"Jiwon, Daewon, why are you crying?"

 

"Answer me!"

 

Yeo Kyunghee held out her hand as she reached for those she called. Her normal scowl didn't waver as she placed her hand on Daewon's arm - only for it to slip through him. The young heiress's eyes widened as she retracted she arm in horror. Her eyes trailed towards the direction of the hospital bed. The view shocked her even more.

She was lying on the bed. Kyunghee slowly reached over to touch her puffy face, but she shook her head and jumped back. What was happening? Why was she able to look at herself? Why was she in a hospital bed? Why didn't Jiwon and Daewon hear her? 

So many questions ran through her mind as Kyunghee took more steps back, her hands coming together to grab her head in surprise.

"Do you see what you caused?"

Kyunghee's head quickly whipped around as she saw a glowing figure enter in through the door. The door wasn't even open, but the figure managed to pass through it like a... a ghost.

"M-Me?" Kyunghee was flustered. It was an unusual feeling for her, but she was far too confused and fearful to return to her usual appearence. Her finger pointed towards herself with a shocked expression. The nearing female gently smiled as her form took the shape of a normal human girl. "Who are you?"

"Oh, how rude of me!" The female chirped, smiling happily. "My name is Im Jinah, but you can call me Nana. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" Her smile was heart-warming and she was gorgeous. Just in her presence, Kyunghee's confidence dropped drastically. "Ah, you must be wondering what happened right?"

Duh. 

"You were hit by a car. It looks pretty bad, doesn't it?" Nana asked, her long legs carrying her beside the bed. As Jiwon and Daewon hadn't looked at the approaching female, Kyunghee knew she wasn't a normal human being. Nana cringed as her delicate fingers traced the outline of Kyunghee's face.

"Hey, don't!" Kyunghee warned, walking over towards Nana and trying to move her hands away from her face. Nana pulled away and rose her brow in curiousity.

"Do you want your wounds to stay open? At that point, you'll die from blood loss in..." She trailed off and looked up at the wall-mounted clock across the room, "thirty minutes, hour tops." Kyunghee's jaw dropped at the sudden confession.

"You're still confused? Ah~ Nana the angel, at your service!" Nana straightened up and saluted like she was at roll call. "You do believe in angels, don't you? Or do you view us as you view fate?" The stunning angel tilted her head as she challenged the heiress. 

"Fate?"

"I tried to help you." Nana spoke quitely as her hands returned to Kyunghee's face. This time, Kyunghee hadn't bothered tryint to stop the other. "Didn't you get my messages? Mm, of course you did. I was there when you read them."

"Wait, you?" Kyunghee was a complete mess. Her thoughts were all jumbled. Nana merely nodded her head as a sweet smile returned. "Why would you do something like this to me? If you're an angel, shouldn't you have saved me? And why am I like this? Am I a spirit, or is this all just a dream? It's a dream right? It has to be!" Kyunghee desperately tried to find a reason for all this, but her efforts were wasted.

"If you listened to me sometimes, you wouldn't be in this mess. I put all the pieces into action, but you reject them all. It's your own fault why you're here." Nana replied with a calm voice. Her hand retreated from Kyunghee's face as the woman turned her entire body towards her puzzled girl. "Jiwon is the daughter of a famous wedding planner. Those children you scared in the street, their father owns a private island. That white dress," Nana stopped herself and covered . Kyunghee's eyes narrowed as she was trying to understand the angel, "it was to be your inspiration for your future wedding dress."

"Wedding? I'm not getting married!" Kyunghee shot back. Nana rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. This girl sure was dense. 

"Well, of course you aren't now." Nana replied with slight sarcasm. "But there's no shame in that. I never had the chance to marry either." She sent another smile towards the dejected Kyunghee.

"Am I going to die?" Kyunghee finally mustered up the courage to ask what had been on her mind the entire time. Nana's gaze slowly drifted away from Kyunghee's as she asked this question. The silence was filled with the heart-rate monitor once more. Kyunghee's fist clentched as she opened to repeat her question. "Nana, am I?"

"I should have went with her." Jiwon spoke. Her voice was quivering and all attention fell on her. Daewon's hand squeezed her shoulder reassuringly. He shook his head to try and tell her it wasn't her fault, but his voice wouldn't work. "I could have dove in front of her."

"Ma'am, no." Daewon found his own words, but his voice was dry. "It isn't your fault. It's mine. I knew I should have raced after her."

"Jiwon... Daewon..." Kyunghee whispered their names as she starred at them disbelieving. All the times she's put them down or called them names, they're still here? They blame themselves for what had happened? They're... crying over her?

"Do you want to die?" Nana countered, her eyes lifting to lock with Kyunghee's. The teen shook her head. "Why? What kind of life have you lived? What have you contributed to the world other than cold remarks and hurt feelings?" The sweet angel had suddenly attack mode. Kyunghee felt herself shiver from fear. For the first time in her life, she felt fear. She was worried about what might happen. "When angels save," Nana sat on the bed and never broke their eye contact, "it's for those who have much to contribute. It's those who deserve a second chance at life."

"I..." Kyunghee's body felt cold. Someone called her out on her life. Someone put their foot down. Nana flashed a confident smile towards the younger. 

"What would you contribute for having another chance?" The question sounded short, but it was thought provoking.  Kyunghee crossed her arms as she started racking her brain for possibilities. "Hesistation proves you have no reason." The beauty stood once more and circled around Kyunghee. "It's a shame that with your disappearence, your soulmate will end up being alone forever." Nana purred, her finger twirling around Kyunghee's hair. 

"My soulmate?" She repeated, astonished she even had a soulmate.

"Everyone has a destined lover." Nana nodded cheerily. "Yours was a lost soul. He's aimlessly wondering in life." She placed her hands together and put them against her chest. "I had the cutest love story for you two. Ooh, you should have seen it! There were balloons and doves, and sparks! You always needs sparks." Nana had made the love story sound as if it were a simple movie. She dreamily sighed at just the thought of everything. "Your family business would have greatly benefitted him."

"Dad's jewelry store?" Kyunghee asked, becoming confused once more. This was all a lot to take in - as well as hard to believe. Nana nodded, her golden hair bouncing with each nod. 

"But you can't see what would have unfolded anymore." Nana's voice toned down as her face fell. She turned towards the hospital bed and signaled for the unconscious Kyunghee.

"Wait! You mean you can't save me?" Kyunghee asked in a panic. Nana innocently looked towards the girl and gave a slight shrug.

"Only you can save yourself." 

Kyunghee inwardly gawked at the older's response. Her mind was flooding with more words, but she simply couldn't form them. Nana slyly smiled as she turned her back towards Kyunghee. The heart-rate monitor was slowloy starting to slow down, which made everyone worry. Jiwon continued to weep, as Daewon closed his eyes.

"What if!" Kyunghee blurted out, not really forming a sentence. Nana didn't bother turning around, but she slightly tilted her head towards the other. "What if..." She trailed off, trying her hardest to form something. "What if I... I pay back my dues."

"Pay back?" Nana asked, acting as if she didn't understand. 

"If you give me another chance, I'll do right to all the people I've done wrong to." Kyunghee concluded. Nana spun around on her heel, eyeing Kyunghee to see if she was telling the truth. It appered as though she was.

"That's dandy and all, but you hardly dented the future of anyone by your harsh words. There's only one life you've changed by your actions." Nana replied. Kyunghee felt her heart beat quicken, already feeling where this was going.

"My soulmate." Kyunghee guessed easily. Nana snapped her fingers and pointed towards Kyunghee with a 'bingo' expression. "What if I help him?"

This caught Nana's attention. The angel perked up and tried to prevent the smile from spreading on her lips. "You'd sacrifice your soulmate in order live again?"

"I've never had an interest in living, but..." Kyunghee glanced towards Jiwon and Daewon, "this is the first time I've ever seen anyone care for me and I just... I just can't leave them." The words were the hardest Kyunghee has ever had to speak. They were true, but she normally would never say such a thing.

Nana smiled gently. Kyunghee was willing to sacrifice her true love to prevent Jiwon and Daewon from mourning - and to live to thank them. It was cute. It was understandable. It was admirable. Nana didn't speak for the longest time, but her actions spoke for her. Nana walked over to the bed-ridden Kyunghee and placed her hand on the other for the longest time. "You must help him reach any goals he desires. Any goals." Nana finally said.

"R-Really?" Kyunghee asked. She wasn't referring to her objective, but the fact that Nana had accepted her offer. "I will." Her heart started racing as she placed her hand over her chest. Nana looked up at Kyunghee. 

"No matter what happens. You aren't real. You aren't alive. Remember that. Nobody can see you beside him. No one can touch or hear you beside him." Nana removed her hand from Kyunghee and gave her a cute smile.

"Wait, are you going to give me his name?" Kyunghee asked, pushing everything else out of her mind. Nana's mouth spoke the name, but there was no voice behind it. 

The door opened. The screech made Kyunghee turn towards the door. There, entering into the room was the doctor. The doctor in a long, white lab coat with her blonde hair tied back into a messy ponytail. Im Jinah walked in decked in doctor apparel as she sent a small smile towards Jiwon and Daewon.

Kyunghee's eyes looked for Nana the angel, but she had disappeared. She couldn't believe all that had been happening.

"Doctor Im, how is she?" Jiwon asked, rubbing her eyes to act as if she wasn't crying. Nana the doctor, gave a faint smile as she placed the back of her hand on the unconscious Kyunghee's forehead.

The spirit Kyunghee watched the scene with curiousity. She was in a room full of people, but she was all alone.

"Well," Nana spoke, her eyes falling on the machine pumping blood into Kyunghee's arm, "I have some news." Jiwon and Daewon looked at one another hopefully. "Kyunghee is injured and she lost a good amount of blood," Jiwon and Daewon's hopeful looks started to falter, "when she made impact with the car, it ran her over, totally overtaking her body. At impact, her body flew back and her head made contact with the concrete, fracturing her skull."

Kyunghee watched in horror. Is this all that actually happened? The accident that occured... that's what it was? She shook her head and subconsciously touched the back of her head. In her spirit form, her skull was perfectly fine, but in her human, unconscious body, she knew it wasn'ta pretty sight.

"Though her injuries are critical, it's nothing she would lose her life over." Nana finished with a small smile. Jiwon and Daewon gasped and the life in their eyes returned from the news. "Though," it was too early to celebrate, "the fracture in her skill did more than just that. I'll just cut to the chase, the impact put her into a coma."

"A coma?"

"For how long?"

"That's the thing, comas can never be measured." Nana sighed and pushed Kyunghee's hair out of her face. "I would say she has a good six months before we should lose hope."

"Six months." Kyunghee mouthed. Was that to be her time limit? She blinked as she listened intently to Nana.

"So she could be awakened at any time, correct?" Daewon asked. Jiwon nodded alone with him. The two weren't ready to give in just yet.

"Of course she could." Nana answered. She looked up at the clock. It was 5:30pm. It was technically still early in the day, but everyone felt like it was much later than it actually was. Jiwon and Daewon were saddened by the fact Kyunghee was in a coma, but they were relieved she wasn't about to lose her life to the car accident. It was a miracle. Or so that's what they believed it as. As the two continuously thanked Nana, another figured entered into the scene. "Ah, hello, you are?" Nana asked, her eyes trailing to the man standing in the doorframe. Jiwon and Daewon turned to see who it was, but their hearts quickly sank.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Doctor Im, I'm Yeo Hajoon." He was clean cut and wore an incredibly expensive suit.

"Father..." Kyunghee muttered. This man was the entire reason behind Kyunghee's attitude. Just the sight of him made her return to her old ways. She glared at him, but he wasn't able to see her. 

"Ah, you must be here to see-" 

"I'm here to retrieve Jiwon and Daewon. I apologize, but I need them. My business party is starting in a few hours and I would appreciate if they started getting ready." He spoke swiftly and professionally. Kyunghee's heart sank as he completely didn't acknowledge her. His only daughter was laying in a hospital bed, but he claims he's here for Jiwon and Daewon?

"Joonie, didn't you hear about Kyunghee?" Jiwon called out, calling him by his given pet name. Hajoon kept his gaze firm as he nodded once. "Then, aren't you going to at least spend a few moments with her? You didn't hear the news Doctor Im just told us."

"It's a pity." Was all he said. Kyunghee looked down at the ground at her father's words. Even Nana was thrown off guard by his response. "You can come back later, but my business party, Jiwon. Daewon, I need you home to coordinate the halls. Let's go." He ordered in a stern voice. Jiwon and Daewon knew it was wrong, but they couldn't go against his word.

"Yes, sir." Daewon returned to being the family butler as he helped Jiwon up from her chair. Her eyes were still puffy, but she tried her best to hide it. Hajoon nodded his acknowledgement of Nana before he turned and left, being trailed behind by Jiwon and Daewon. Daewon nodded once more towards Nana before he closed the door.

"How was that?" Nana asked, turning to look at Kyunghee. 

"You can see me?" Kyunghee asked, not really caring about the answer.

"I'm an angel. I can take human form, but I can still see spirits." Nana explained, clearly trying to get Kyunghee's mind off her father.  "Doctor Im will cure you right up~" She laughed. Kyunghee walked over to look at herself on the bed.

"So my time limit to help him is 6 months?"

"Very observant." Nana smiled. "You know, you were supposed to meet him tonight at your father's business party?" Kyunghee's eyes widened in shock. No way. 

"Are you--" Kyunghee looked up, but she was left in the room alone. Second time Nana had just disappeared on her like this. Kyunghee was merely in the presence of herself. Well, her humanly self. "Father's party, huh?" She wondered aloud. She never would have imagined anything good would come out of her father's business parties. She didn't even know his name, but at least she knew one thing - he was going to the business party tonight. 

Kyunghee laid her hand on the side of the bed and looked at herself one more time before she reluctantly pulled herself away. The spirit Kyunghee started walking off, passing through the door and headed straight towards the house she grew up in.

It seemed like such a hassle now that she thought of it. She made a deal with Nana to help someone, but after seeing her father's reaction, it made it all go down the drain. He never cared for Kyunghee, so she never cared for herself. Seeing the way he wasn't affected by his only daughter being in an accident made Kyunghee actually wish Nana had just let her disppear from the world. But she already promised and Kyunghee could never break a promise - especially with an angel. You would never know what was to occur.

Kyunghee had tried various things to see if she really was a ghost. She already knew she could pass through objects, but still, that wasn't evidence enough. As she walked down the streets, she would steal small glances into the store windows, but she never saw her reflection looking back at her. She should be grateful for another chance at life, especially since it came so cheap. Helping her soulmate with his wishes? How hard could that be?

Oh, Kyunghee, if only you knew.

"Daddy, I want a cookie!" A child sang. Kyunghee looked up in time to see the child holding hands with her father. Her father laughed and nodded, pointing towards the small cafe nearby. Kyunghee clentched her fist as the pair simply passed through her. The sight of happy children always made her angry. Maybe it was because she wasn't ever a happy child like that.

"Can you hear me?" She voiced, turning towards the small family. When no one responded, Kyunghee yelled the question again, only to be answered by total ignorance. She really was a ghost. She wasn't heard or seen in the least. She breathed a curse before she continued stomping down the street. If Nana appeared right before her, Kyunghee would have a billion questions for the angel, but it didn't seem like she would be coming around anytime soon.

Jiwon... Daewon... They were the reason Kyunghee had made her hasty decision for life. But now that they aren't around, Kyunghee wonders what other reason she had. There wasn't any. At least, not that she could see.

Time felt like it took forever as Kyunghee finally reached her house. It was all decked out nicely in simple lights and it actually looked clean. You could tell there was to be an event held here. Kyunghee waltzed into the house like it took no effort. As soon as she entered she saw how busy it was. Workers were scattered around, rushing to get everything ready. It was like a beehive.

"It smells good." She murmured, taking a whiff of the savory dishes that were being prepared. Oh how Kyunghee wanted to take a bite right now, but she was sure her hands would go right through the dishes.

"Daewon, where do I place this?" A servant rushed up to Daewon with a confused look. Kyunghee slowly walked over towards the two and she had noticed how tired Daewon looked. For the first time in however many years he's worked for them, she actually noticed how beat he looked. Either she was oblivious or never cared.

"Ah, just place that in the hallways. Most everyone will be in the backyard, so it doesn't matter." He gave a weak smile before he scurried up the stairs. He was holding a box that made a heavy noise with each step he took. "Everyone, the first guest should be arriving shortly so take your places!" He called out without looking at the busy 1st floor. It seemed everyone panicked more at this announcment, but Daewon was too tired to care. He walked down the floor of the 3nd level and headed straight for the room at the end of the hall.

"Dad's room." Kyunghee whispered, trailing behind Daewon closely. He opened the door and gave a faint smile towards Jiwon. She was the only one in the room and the lights were dimmed. 

"Here you go, miss." Daewon said, handing the box to Jiwon. She smiled weakly and took the box, opened it, and took the heels out.

"Thank you." She replied with a slight crack in her voice. "Hajoon is already outside, waiting to greet the first guests." Jiwon told as if Daewon was wondering that. "He's acting as if nothing had happened..." Her voice lowered as she went on. "Either he doesn't care or he's taking this well."

"I'm sure he cares, he just has a lot on his plate right now." Daewon excused.

"That's a lie. Father wouldn't care even if he had nothing to do." Kyunghee spat, crossing her arms angrily. "Why do you stick up for him, Daewon?" 

"Joonie sure has a strange way of expressing his feelings..." Jiwon mumbled. Daewon watched her finish getting dressed and stand. 

"Ma'am, it might not be my place to ask, but why are you even with Master Hajoon? Do you really love him?" Daewon asked. Kyunghee rose her eyebrow as she nodded. She had wondered that as well. She knew her father was with Jiwon because she was beautiful and ditzy, but Jiwon didn't seem like the type to want him for his money.

"That's.." Jiwon walked over towards the window that showed their backyard, "a good question indeed." Was all she said before she twirled around and another tear rolled down her cheek. "There are already a few families outside. I better go." She said, wiping her tear and brushing past Daewon and Kyunghee. The sound of her heels down the hall sounded like eternity before they died out. Daewon sighed and turned to leave as well.

"What a waste." He whispered and closed their door. Kyunghee followed him once more, wondering what he had meant by that. She stopped when she passed her own room. Daewon continued on, but Kyunghee quietly walked into her room. It was so quiet and deserted. Who knew when the next time she'd actually be able to come here?

Kyunghee walked around her large room and studied all the things she took for granted. This was all starting to feel real to her. She sighed and pushed her hair out of her face before she looked at her bed. There, sitting on the bed, was the previous white dress she had thrown away. The dress that she was so adament on returning. 

But she threw it away, why was it suddenly here? Kyunghee was in awe as she carefully walked towards it. There was no way this could have happened. Her hands touched the soft fabric before she picked it up and studied it. It really was the same dress she had thrown away. "Nana..." She muttered the name and brushed her thumb against the zipper. "This is so dumb." Kyunghee called out, ping the dress and tossing it on the bed. "But if this is what you wanted, then fine." She continued as she started taking off her clothes. Kyunghee knew this wasn't just a coincidence and that Nana had obviously been here. "I'll wear this stupid dress just for tonight." Kyunghee made sure to remove all her clothing before she slipped into the dress. It was really light and flowy - something Kyunghee wasn't used to.

That was it. Kyunghee hadn't bothered to wear any jewelry along with the dress because she figured no one could see her anyways. She felt like she was in her own little world as she twirled around, trying to get a better feel for the dress. It was really elegant and lady-like. If Kyunghee wasn't so stubborn, she'd actually admit that she liked the dress, but you wouldn't hear her say such a thing.

A loud cheer was heard from outside and Kyunghee rushed towards the window to see a bunch of people all dressed up already outside. Her father's business parties sure grow fast, don't they? "I guess I might as well..." She huffed and looked around her room once more before she left. The white dress was really form-fitting and it made her look more beautiful if possible. But as always, spend a few moments with her and that beauty will tarnish.

A final sigh left her lips before she pushed her way to the backyard. As soon as she entered she immediately regretted it. So many older men and women were bragging about themselves and trying to slyly belittle others. Just the type of thing Kyunghee disliked the most - though she did it as well. She walked around the party to try and see if she recognized anyone, but all these families were new. They must be new customers of her father.

"And this is my wife, Jiwon."

Kyunghee turned to see her father with his arm lazily slung around Jiwon as they were conversing with a young man. "Wife?" She wondered, walking over to them.

"We've been together for 2 years now. She's the reason why I'm still sane." Hajoon laughed heartily as Jiwon shyly nudged him to show she was embarrassed. "What about you, Dohyun? How are things with your family?"

The young man, Dohyun, had a sweet smile that made Kyunghee wonder why the heck he was in such a aristocratic party like this. "Ah, well, my family is a handful, but you know how that is." She smiled and nodded towards Hajoon. "Jiyoon had gotten a new job as a secretary for Samsung and my son in almost finished with high school."

"Oh, Kyunghee is almost finished as well!" Jiwon added in. Hajoon clearly wasn't pleased with her sudden outburst, but Dohyun was happy to hear this.

"I'm sure Kyunghee has turned into a fine, young lady. Where is she? I would love for her to meet my son. He's here at the party as well." Dohyun sounded as excited as he looked before he looked through the crowds and signaled for his son to come over.

At the mention of Kyunghee, Jiwon's face fell and her lips quivered. Hajoon, on the other hand, didn't flinch. 

"Kyunghee was so busy with studies that she was unable to attend the party." Hajoon replied without another though. Kyunghee's heart fell. So her father was just going to lie about the incident and pretend like everything was okay? 

"Father, how dare you." Kyunghee whispered, her voice cracking.

"Hajoon.." Jiwon tried, but he shook his head once. Jiwoon looked down in defeat.

"Really? Such a pity, but at least she's dedicated." Dohyun went right on without a clue of the tense atmosphere. "This is my son." Two boys approached with one trailing another another. Dohyun wrapped his arms around one boy who was all smiles. They shared the same sweet smile, Kyunghee noted. "Hajoon, Jiwon, meet Doyoon."

"Hello, it's nice to meet you, Jang Doyoon at your service." Doyoon introduced himself cleanly and with an innocent aura.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Hajoon greeted, smiling down at the boy.

"You smile at him, but you never smile at me." Kyunghee hissed, feeling herself become angry at her father's actions with others. "You never even acknowledge me."

"Oh and this is his friend, Doyoon insisted we bring him along, I hope that's alright." Dohyun stated, placing his hand on the other boy's shoulder.

"Of course it's fine. The more the merrier." Hajoon laughed and half-smiled towards the other boy. Jiwon watched the two boys in silence before she smiled at them.

"Thank you for having me, sir." The other boy bowed deeply. "I'm Choi Seungcheol." Seungcheol smiled sheepishly at the two adults before Doyoon looked up to his father. "You two have a really nice house."

"How kind of you, Seungcheol." Jiwon replied with a small chuckle. 

"Hey, look, Doyoon, isn't that your friend over there?" Dohyun asked. Doyoon's eyes trailed down towards his father's field of vision.  His face lit up and he grabbed Seungcheol's wrist.

"It is! It was nice meeting you." He huffed in a hurry and was ready to take off.

"It was nice meeting you." Seungcheol said, making eye contact with Hajoon. "Oh, I didn't get your name, by the way." He spoke.

"What?" Hajoon and Jiwon said in unison, wondering who he was talking to. Seungcheol rose his eyebrow, but he was dragged off by Doyoon. The adults watched the two boys rush aross the lawn.

"That Seungcheol is quite the character." Dohyun laughed and brought everything back to normal. Kyunghee tilted her head, her eyes never leaving Doyoon and Seungcheol.

"Dude, who were you talking to? I told you the man was Hajoon and that was his so-called wife Jiwon." Doyoon whispered to his friend. Seungcheol shook his head in confusion.

"No, I remember you told me about them, but I was talking to the girl by Jiwon." He spoke. Doyoon gave his friend a puzzled look before he hit his head.

"There was no girl by Jiwon." Doyoon lectured. Seungcheol nudged his friend back before he pointed towards Kyunghee. 

"That girl! Don't tell me you can't see her. She's wearing a white dress and it makes her look like an angel. I know you're dense when it comes to girls, but c'mon, Doyoon." 

"There's nobody there. You must be imagining things." Doyoon sighed and shook his head. As the two continued to bicker over it, Kyunghee blinked in surprise as she saw Seungcheol's finger pointing towards her. At first she assumed he was openly pointing at Jiwon, but she could swear he made eye contact with her.

Was he the one?

Obviously, Kyunghee.

✩   ✩   ✩   ★   ★   ✩   ✩   ✩

  

 

  author's note

21123c05-e2ec-4900-aed5-0352d05e4120_zps

 


chapter one. yay! anyways, tell me what you think :) yeah, i dunno, but i'm really liking where this is going /slapped; is this a bit confusing? i hope it isn't.. and yes, seungcheol made his appearence in this chapter!