I found her

Take revenge

It's been a week since Taemin died. Now, the world for Minho is dark, harsh, and full of cruelty. Taemin had always been Minho's brother, he was always with Minho, making sure everything was fine, and if someone bullied Minho, Taemin would be the first one to make that person pay. Now, he's gone, he is far away from Minho, and it's all because of her. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have cut himself, and put his health in the line. This was her fault.


Minho slowly walked to Taemin's grave, to his surprise he found a bouquet of flowers laying beside the tombstone, someone had visited Taemin. When Minho looked in the distance he saw a girl walking in a beautiful, yellow sun dress, with a blue scarf on her neck,  and she was carrying a journal with her.  He followed her up to the coffee shop nearby. When he saw her face, he knew that it was Taemin's ex.

"I found her Taemin." he thought, "She'll pay."

Minho walked up to the girl, her skin was milky white, she had glimmering brown almond eyes, her hair was curled, and she had soft, lucious lips. She was eating a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting, Taemin's favorite.

"Hi." he said, not taking his eyes off the girl.

She looked up, and Minho noticed tears filling her eyes. "Umm, hi." she whispered.

"Can I seat here, the shop's packed.."

"I'm going, so you can take my seat." she said.


--Minho's POv--

She slowly walked out, when I scanned the table I saw that she had forgotten her majestic blue scarf, it still has her lavander scent on it. "Careless" I thought.

She stopped infront of a lake, and sat down. I casually sat beside her, complimenting the beauty of the lake.

"Are you following me?"

"Yes.. You forgot your scarf."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

She  remained sitting there, admiring the lake, tears had created in her eyes, and soon she was crying.

"I'm sorry, I get emotional everytime I remember him.." she faked a laugh "You probably don't know him..."

"I know him more than you do."I thought.

I was furious with her , but fortunately I controlled my anger, and instead introduced myself. We got into a conversation, she told me how she and Taemin met,  how she fell for him, and she wished he was still here.

"He sounds like a great guy Sulli." I said, all those compliments was heartwarming, Taemin had always been kind, gentle, and selfless.

"He is. It's too bad that he's.." she sarted to weep again, maybe this was hard for her.. No, she left him, she is selfish, cruel, and she is just garbage.

I stood up, and offered her my hand, but she declined she told me that she wants to stay. I left her side, but I watched her behind a post. She stayed by the lake for two more hours. Before leavng she took her journal and wrote on it, and finally left.



**Next DAy***

Last night I followed her, I found where she was leaving. She was not that far from the lake, it was only a five-minute walk, she lived in a townhouse, bigger than the others, and she was leaving alone.

This morning I figured to walk around her community. Around 9:16 she went out and headed to the flowershop, she ordered flowers, and headed to the cemetery. She went to Taemin's grave, and stayed there for an hour, all she did was stare at his grave, and cry. Before standing up, she took out her journal,and wrote on it, then she left. 

I found her sitting by the lake again, she was admiring it, but today she had a smile on her face,and  her eyes weren't as puffy as yesterday's.  Like yesterday, she stayed until lunch, and before leaving she took out her journal and wrote on it.

"Sulli!" I said from behind, she turned her head around, and waved. I ran to her, and smiled.

"Minho, hi. I was not expecting to see you here." a smile covered her face.

"Neither did I." I said lying. "I know a great place for lunch, do you want to eat with me."

"No, but thanks. My place is not that far from here, so it's not really necessary." she said, and bowed. She walked away, but after three steps she looked back, and asked "Do you want to come?"

"Sure...." I ran to her side.




 

Sorry for the boring chapter... Next  chapter would be more interesting... hopefully.