It's the start

Take revenge

Her house was unique from any house that I've visited before. She had so many picture frames around her house, her furnitures were made out of wood, and her decorations were antiques. A photograph before a room caught my eye, it was Taemin and Sulli, they looked so happy, they were laughing.

"He's majestic isn't he?" I jumped on my place, startled by her presence.

"I guess... So, what happened?"

"I don't know, I honestly thought everything was going to be fine." she paused, she breathed in, and "I was wrong."

She held my hand, and dragged me to the kitchen, even her kitchen was filled with photographs, and antiques. I noticed eight pictures of them, all in which they looked happy.

"Let's eat." she said.

"Thank you."

After eating, I left. I thought she'd leave, but she stayed in her house.

The next morning I walked around her community, again she went to the flower shop and bought a bouquet, she went to the cemetery, then to the lake. I'd talk to her everyday, and day after day we would talk more about serious things, as the days pass I witness her do her morning routine, and day afer day I felt like she was opening about her pass. "The plan is going according to plan." I thought to myself.


Today was Taemin's death anniversary. Sulli asked me to come with her, she bought a boquet, red velvet cupcake, and a candle. On Taemin's grave she cried, it has been a long time since she had cried this much, tears were flowing down, her face was becoming puffy, and I know that she was struggling. I held her up, and hugged her, I cupped her face "It's fine Sulli." I said pretending to comfort her.

She hugged me tightly, and I heard her mutter the words "Thank you."

Before leaving, she asked if she  can be alone, I saw her write in her journal. I brought her home, but before entering I asked her. "Do you want to go out with me?"

"But.."

"I think he'll be fine with it. I think he'll want you to be happy.."

She took a deep breath and finally answered "Sure."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, 7:00?"

"Ok."

I walked closer to her, and have her a peck on the cheeks. She smiled, then went inside her house.


Today is the most important day for my plan, I have to perfect this.

It's 6:58, I knocked on her door, seconds later she opened the door, she had a simple white dress, and black boots.  I escorted her, and drove to a restaurant.

"You look lovely, Sulli." I said.

"Thank you, you look wonderful too."

I tucked some of her loose hair on her ears, I noticed her staring at me, I leaned forward trying to kiss her, but she moved her head away.

"I'm sorry, I just think it's happening too fast.." she said.

"It's fine. I understand." I moved, "Do you like movies?"

"Yes. Do you?"

"I do.. Maybe after this we can go to the cinema?"

"Maybe some other time.."

"Ok." I said, "I've messed this date!" I thought to myself.

The night was awkward, we didn't speak to each other, and if we did, it was just a simple yes or no questions... I messed up, but I'm not giving up.


"Thank you" she said, she had a smile on her face, and she looked happy.

"Sorry, that was not really a good date, so I gu-"

"It was perfect.. It was quiet, calming, and peaceful.. Everything I wanted for a date." she leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheeks "Goodnight."

"Go-goodnight." I held her arm before she could enter "Do you want to go out again? Thursday? Same time."

She smiled, and nodded. "I didn't messed up after all." I thought to myself.


Thursday came, and our date in the park went great. We talked, we laughed, and she seemed to loosen up.

Months  went by, and our relationship is great.

Today, we are going to the cinema, and we'll be watching a movie.

"Hi Sulli, are you ready?" I asked holding her hand.

"Yes, let's go." she said smiling. She seemed really happy today, and her smile on her face was somethingI've never seen before.

We bought tickets to a romantic film, we sat on the back of the cinema, since she doesn't like crowded places. Halfway through the movie, there was a kissing scene. I looked at her, her lips were mesmerising me, and without thinking I leaned closer, I held her face, and closed my eyes as I placed my lips onto hers. I felt her kiss me back, and hug me, I moved my head down, and bit her lips. I opened my eyes, and saw her staring at me, "I love you Sulli." I said. My emotions were all mixed up, half of me was thinking about my plan, while the other half of me was consisted of mixed up feelings and emotions about her.

"I love you too Minho."

I couldn't focus on the movie, because I was thinking of her, and the plan.. What should I do??



 

 

Ok, so this chapter was a little bit more interesting, maybe....