Tuesday

Being Childhood Friends With Ricky

  It was a usual morning, but this time Ricky beat her to the restroom. They ate breakfast this time and headed out. There, they met Niel and Bo Yun walking together.

  "Ahn Nyeong!" Ricky called out.

  Niel waved. "Ahn Nyeong!"

  Bo Yun bowed as they came up to them. "Mi Sun. Where's your boyfriend?" She turned her head this way and that, acting as if Mi Sun hid him.

  Mi Sun grinned. It was a grin that came to her without knowing. "He doesn't walk to school remember? His parents drop him off."

  "That's a lame excuse. Ricky! You should let him sleep over one day and let them have some time alone." She starts laughing.

  Mi Sun blushed and lightly punched her shoulder. "Shut up..."

  "I don't have to~"

  She glared at her. Well!

  They continued walking to school and in the classroom, they find Changjo sitting on his desk, legs swinging, cheeks in a bubble, and him looking out the window. He turned his head and saw his group. He popped the bubble to smile and got up.

  "Changjo!" Ricky exclaimed.

  "Ricky!" He exclaimed back.

  They laughed and did their secret handshake.

  Niel and Bo Yun shoved Mi Sun towards them. She gave them a look, but they stuck out their tongue and left.

  Changjo looked up at her with calm eyes. He slightly smiled which made her heart skip a beat. Her face began to burn up, but she held her ground and kept her gaze at him. Her smile came to her, giving a slight nod.

  Ricky watched them and shrugged. "I'll leave you two alone..." Just as he was about to leave, Mi Sun took his arm. No matter what, she still had feelings for him. It takes a long time to get someone out of your mind, even if you have someone else with you.

  Changjo was shocked and took a step back, looking at the ground. He turned his head to the side, feeling jealousy for Ricky. Clenching his fist, he tried hard not to get angry at him. It wasn't Ricky's fault that Mi Sun still likes him, but it still hurts. How much longer do I have to wait until you forget about him? He thought.

  Even Ricky was in shock. He quickly looked at her with a confused expression. Doesn't she want to be alone with him? Why did she stop him, anyways?

  Mi Sun and Ricky's eyes met for the longest time. Why? Why did I grab his arm? She thought. Then, she saw Changjo, being awkward and quiet. She shook her head and let him go. "Ah~ Mianhe, Ricky..." she apologized, dropping her head.

  He patted her head like he usually does and said cheerfully, "It's okay~ We've been together a lot of times. You're probably not used to us being apart. Just like twins."

  She raised her head, wanting to say something, but she doesn't, in hope that she wouldn't reveal anything. It'll make her seem like a for dating Changjo and was actually aiming for Ricky. I have to give Changjo a chance... Remember that. Mi Sun smiled, a fake smile, "Yeah. I'm just not used to being away from my 'brother.'"

  Ricky smiled once more and left them two alone.

  "Mianhe, Changjo." She bowed, but Changjo stopped her.

  "It's fine... But, to make up..." He started, then softly added, "Kiss me."

  She blushed and puffed one side of her cheeks, thinking.

  Changjo started to chuckle. "I'm just kidding, but you realy need to hide your feelings for Ricky. You're with me now and you don't want to cause bad rumors spreading." He hugged her tight while she buried her face into his chest. Seems like he's getting taller every day. Either that, or she's shrinking...

_______________________________________________________________________________

  During lunch, Niel and Bo Yun sat together, seperately while Changjo, Mi Sun, and Ricky sat in one group. Ricky got up. "I'm going to ask Yu Ni if is she wants to eat with us. I'll be right back." He gave a wink to Changjo before leaving.

  Now that Ricky was gone, it became awkward silence between them. The occurance from this morning was causing this.

  Both Changjo and Mi Sun were fiddling with their chop sticks. At the same time, they were eating.

  "It looked like you were looking for something yesterday. Did you find it?"

  Mi Sun was silent. She actually forgot about it. Yeah, she was looking for it, but when Changjo asked her out, it slipped out of her mind. "Uhm... No. I couldn't find it."

  "What is it? Maybe I can help you."

  "It's okay. I'm fine." She made an awkward laugh. It wouldn't be right especially if he saw what it said. He may have know Mi Sun liked Ricky, but now that they're together, this could get messed up.

  "Are you sure? It seemed important." He could see her troubled face and he wanted to help her.

  "I'm sure. Don't worry about it."

  He stared at her emotionless. Why wouldn't she let him help her? Is there something wrong with him? He his lips and changed the subject. "Don't forget about Saturday.

  She smiled. "I won't. It's our first date, so why should I forget?"

  "Good point."

   Just then, Ricky came over with Yu Ni. As they sat down, Mi Sun caught a glimpse of her bracelet. It was different this time. The colors were just like her. Wait no, that is her bracelet. Why does Yu Ni have it?