Questioning

Being Childhood Friends With Ricky

  Mi Sun stared at Yu Ni's wrist in shock. How come she has my bracelet? Since when did she have it? How come Ricky doesn't notice it? Does he even remember giving me a bracelet? she thought in her head. More questions were forming, but it was broken when Changjo held her hand from under the table. She jumped from his touch, but squeezed his hand right after.

  Changjo could tell something was bothering her, but he didn't know what. All he wanted to do was comfort her by holding her hand.

  "You two make a cute couple." Yu Ni complimented, sitting next to Ricky.

  Mi Sun glared at her, but not to where it was obvious while Changjo smiled.

  Ricky raised his shoulders. "Should we go on a double date?"

  "No..." Changjo and Yu Ni stated in sync.

  "It's better if we go seperately," Yu Ni explained.

  "Araso. Araso. Yah. Changjo, come with me. I forgot to get a drink."

  "Oh... Mm..." He stood up, finally letting go of Mi Sun's hands.

  They both leave and immediately, Mi Sun started questioning her. "Where'd you get that bracelet?"

  She looked at it, twirling it in her wrist. "Ricky, who else?" She replied, showing his name.

  Mi Sun squinted her eyes. It looked too much like hers especially the pattern and words. She remembered Yu Ni's colors were more pastel while hers were neon-ish. "When did he give it to you?" She continued to question.

  Yu Ni gave these innocent eyes. "On my birthday. When else?"

  She shrugged, mumbling, "Maybe yesterday when you found it..." Then out loud, "So what do you like about Ricky?"

  She giggled, twirling her hair. "A lot of things. His childness, his eyes, his baby face, his voice... Lots of things."

  Mi Sun pursed her lips. Those were the same reasons why she likes Ricky, too, but there's more of course. "Oh..."

  Yu Ni leaned forward. "What about you? What do you like about Changjo?"

  She felt stiff. What did she like about him other than how hot he is? She needed to think about something deeper. What is it? "He's really sweet. Even though he seems like a reserved person, he can act a bit dorky, but it's cute." She smiled.

  Satisfied, Yu Ni sat up, nodding. "You must really like him, talking like that."

  She blushed. Did she speak about him too much?

  Yu Ni laughed, a sweet hearted laugh. "I think doing that double date would be fine, but it should be on the second date." She stated.

  "Yeah..."

  Just then Changjo and Ricky came back.

  "Did you miss us?" Ricky exclaimed.

  "What were you two girls talking about while we were gone?" Changjo added.

  "Girl stuff." Yu Ni answered.

  Mi Sun nodded. "Only girl stuff." She took one last glimpse at Yu Ni's wrist, suspicion rising. That has to be her bracelet... If not... What could it be?

______________________________________________________________________'

 A Bit short >.< Sorry!!! Well, thanks for reading! It'll get better in chapter 16 since that's when their date is. Okay~ Thank you again!