Frosting

Please, Don't Leave Me

"Seob? Can you past me the buttercream?" I asked him, reaching my hand out.

"Yeah, is it in the usual spot?" he asked back, getting off the chair he had placed in the kitchen to watch me bake. The 2 minutes were up, and he and I had decided to move back into the kitchen.

"Dae," I responded, not looking at him. I was more focused on getting the cream cheese on my red velvet cupcake. I had already finished with Alice's and was now finishing up with mine, Seob's was soon to be frosted.

"Hmm,“ I sighed, as I wiped the back of my hand on my forehead, where beads of sweat had been.

"Here you go, sweetie," Yoseob said, as he handed me the circular tub.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I spun around on the balls of my feet, grabbing it from his hand and placing it on the counter. A break was well needed.

"You always do such a good job on the frosting, Rin-ah," Yoseob said in my hair, as he hugged me, pressing my body into the edge of the counter, "especially, Alice's."

"Hmm. It just takes practice," I smiled, as I turned my head to look at Alice's cupcake. It was a strawberry one, with lychee frosting on it.

"Do you still remember how she ended up with such a strange frosting?" I asked Yoseob, returning my attention to him.

"Of course I do," he answered, "Let's see. She's 7 now, so when she found out, she was 5...and it was winter. You were hurrying from the shop that night to be home in time for dinner, and you had promised her that you would make some cupcakes for her. So in your rush, you accidentally put another customer's leftover frosting on hers, and it was the lychee flavor instead of the regular vanilla. So yeah..." 

"Hmm, woow. Daebak, you remembered so much!" I shouted, surprised.

"Of course I would remember," he responded, getting cocky, that he remembered more then I had.

"Yah. Just go wake our cupcake monster up. It's 3:45 now, she'll want to shower and get dressed, and all that other stuff. You need to leave at 4:20, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think so," he said, as he pulled away from me and waked towards Alice's room.

Now, for his cupcake, I thought to myself, as I pulled the tub of frosting towards me and grabbed the rainbow sprinkles from the bottom cupboard.

 

--------------------------------------

Yay! After a long wait, an update! I'm trying, so bear with me please.

-Rin