Chapter 2

My Devilish Boyfriend

"Are you, by chance, Luqing?"  A cute looking guy approached me as I waited for the son of mum's friend to pick me up. What happened was that due to mum having to be in China for a month or more, she was worried about leaving me at home alone. And it so happens that her friend is looking for a helper, so mum and her friend decide it was best for me to help out there while they provide me with a place to stay, food and some allowances.

"Yep. And you are....?" I frowned a little, not knowing if he is the son or not. "Oh, I'm Kevin Wu. Son of Jessica, friend of your mum." He grinned at me, and I blushed at that. He's totally my type. A prince-type. "I'll help you with the luggage. Our house is just 3 stops from here, by bus." He took my luggage and led the way, explaining to me the places there as we board the bus, driving past any places.

"Here we are!" He said excitedly as he led me into a 2-level building with a restaurant as the first level. "The restaurant is at the first level, and we stay in the second." He explained as he saw the confused look written on my face. I nodded In understanding as we entered the restaurant, but to be greeted by a hug. "You're here! I'm Jessica. You can just call me by that or simply aunt Sica." The middle-aged lady said after giving me a surprise hug out of nowhere, "that's my husband, Wu Zhun. You can just call him uncle Wu."

"I'm Luqing, nice to meet all of you. Sorry for troubling you for the following month or so." I bowed and said. "No worries! Oh, right! Yiheng, bring her to her room upstairs." Aunt Sica ordered Kevin before going back to get busy with the work. "Right... Here." He led me up and brought me to a room. "You'll be using this room throughout your stay. Um... take your time to unpack. If there's anything you need or anything else, lemme know yea?" He gave his smile again. I nodded and felt warmth creeping up my cheeks.

Having the day for myself, I started unpacking some of my things that I figured I'd need and leave the rest in my luggage before heading down, deciding to help out and get myself familiar with the restaurant operations. It's a real small yet cosy restaurant that I loved, especially when the people here are warm and friendly. Being a small town here, everyone knows each other for most of their lives.

Lying on the bed that I'd probably have to sleep on for this whole month or so, I drifted to sleep but was startled up not long later when I heard my room door slammed open, the next thing I knew was that a real heavy weight was thrown onto the bed next to me. Whiff of sweat smell filled my nose, and it stinks. Turning around, I saw a man lying on the bed. Probably sensing my presence, he got up from the bed and saw me lying next to him. "Who are you?!"

"I'm so sorry about it, Lu Qing. He's my eldest son, Kris. I forgot to mention to him about your stay." Aunt Jessica apologized countless time again, for something I didn't think was her fault. ", it hurts." Kris whined again, glaring at me, as he rubbed his head where the television console that I threw hits. Feeling apologetic yet didn't want to apologize thanks to the ego of mine, I looked away, pretending I didn't noticed it.

"I don't get it, why do I have to give in my room to some brat and squeeze in a small room with this ." Kris mumbled as he moved his personal items from originally his room, which was changed to mine for now, to Kevin's. Remembering the ography magazines I've discovered from the top of the closet, I can't help but staring at him. 'Brat? At least it's way off than being a .'