Chapter 1

My Devilish Boyfriend

It was the last day of school. Everyone in the class were in the midst of discussing what are they gonna do during the summer break which officially starts tomorrow. It's our second year of high school and next year, we would be in our third year. So everyone is planning their summer break, filling it with all sorts of activities with their friends before school starts, bring us the misery of having to studying non-stop.

While everyone looks like pigeons, waiting to be freed from cages, I realised the class teacher was missing which is really weird as he would always nag at us like not to be involve in illegal activities during the summer break and etc before we could leave the school. "Luqing!" Hyemin sneaked into my class while our teachers were gone, for god-knows-what reason. She sat down on the empty seat next to me as my seat-mate went to join her friends in the other side of the class, discussing their plans. "What?" I lazily laid on the table, waiting for the class teacher.

"What plans do you have for this summer?" She is always hanging out with her boyfriend, Jongin, and his clique, EXO-K, instead of me. They're famous among high schoolers as they were hot, really hot. But not my type. Well, I don't blame her for that, being a really nice friend. "What plans you have? Can I join?" I asked in return, hinting that I have no plans at all.

"I'm not sure... I've plans with Jongin..." Hyemin grinned as she answered. I rolled my eyes, and was about to retort when the class teacher came in, not noticing Hyemin's presence. "You guys can now go for your lunch break. Be back quickly. After some announcements and administration stuffs later, you'll be released." With that, the class teacher left the class in a hurry.

We went to the lockers to grab whatever was left in there. However, as Hyemin opened her locker and letters that were over-filling the locker fell on the ground. Some were letters from fans that love "KaiMin" couple - a couple name given by their 'fans', some were from her haters that were threatening her to break up with Kai. I noticed her troubled expression. "Hye, cheer up!" I squatted down next to Hyemin and picked up those letters, "don't worry... haters gonna hate. There's nothing we can do about it. 'kay?" Hyemin just smiled sadly and remained silent. She has been moody for the past few days, she is also being very emotional for reason.

"Hye, let's go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry~" I did some aegyo which successfully made Hyemin chuckled. "You've been weird, is everything alright?" I asked worriedly, as I sat down opposite Hyemin after getting my food. "I don't know... I've been really emotional these few days, it's like... it isn't me." Hyemin frowned as she tried to explain got frustrated as she seemed not being able to find the reason behind it. She groaned as she ruffled her hair, "god, what the is wrong?!"

"'Okay, I guess maybe it's your time of the month?" I guessed that's when Hyemin shot up and gasped, scaring the hell out of me. ".... I'm late for about 3 weeks..." she muttered. I choked on her spaghetti I was eating as she heard Hyemin's words. "Wait, don't tell me you and Jongin... , oppa is going to kill him!" I gulped as I couldn't imagine the scene if Luhan finds out that Jongin took Hyemin's innocence.

Hyemin glared at me, "you're missing the important point!" Hyemin exasperated as she groaned, "what if I'm pregnant..." she whispered. "I'm still a high school student..." Hyemin panicked as tears welled up her eyes. Seeing Hyemin being about to burst into tears, it was my turn to panic. "Let's meet 'em before deciding what to do, okay?" Hyemin wiped away her tears quickly before nodding.


We broke the news to Jongin and EXO-K members, they were happy except my brother, of course. He nearly separated Jongin's head and limps from his body when he heard of the news. But there was nothing he could do now so he could only congratulate and give them his blessing, reluctantly.

I forgot to mention, Luhan is my brother, we're born in the same year. He's born in January while I am born in December. It's just that our parents separated when we're 3, officially divorced when we're 14 and he followed our mum while I followed our dad. Despite studying in different schools and staying separately, we would always hang out together until our mum went to China, bringing him along after the official divorce while our dad remarried when we're 16. My step-mum she treats me as her daughter as she has no plan on giving birth. She works as a traveling magazine editor and gets to travel around the world while dad stay in Taiwan, managing the newly opened company there. So I mostly stays at home alone.

After that, I took the train home and standing next me was a group of guys whom I guess are from basketball team that just board the train. Wearing casual sportswear and stinking smell of sweat, and a average height of 175cm. ". We could've won!" I turned around and saw one of the guy with golden brown hair put to the back with a basketball headband among the rest of the guys. Judging from this, he is 185 or slightly above. I quickly turned around before they caught me staring. However, I felt someone staring at me and I glanced back, it turned out to be the guy with golden brown hair. I froze there not knowing what to do.

"Sunbae, why are you staring at her?" The others around him asked. Judging from them calling him sunbae, he should be the oldest among them. I looked at the stop we are at now, 3 more stops before I got home. Should I get off the next stop to be safe? "Sunbae, is she your type?" "Wouldn't she be took small?" "She would crush if she was under sunbae." They laughed and joked around, with me as a topic. It was so embarrassing as everyone was looking in our direction. I lowered my head, hoping to find a hole that I could jump into.

"Yah." That guy finally spoke and he seemed to be calling me. I pretended not to hear anything and looked out of the window. "She's ignoring you, sunbae." One of them spoke while the rest snickered. I was about to sneak off when I felt as if my bag hooked onto something. I turned around and saw him hooking the strap of my bag. "Yah." He called me. "W-what?" He glared at me, "are you trying to escape?" I glared back at him, unhappy with his tone. "Don't you know that side-glancing people is rude?" He asked, "don't looked at others with that look as if you're looking at a cockroach, remember." He continued before letting go of my bag.

The moment he let go, I made my way out of there. "You scared her, sunbae." "I'm merely trying to knock some sense into her." I could still hear their conversation although I moved half a cabin away from them. Stupid lion-head guy.