Answer

ever so slightly

I walk inside my dorm, still shaken by the incident in the car; I don’t know how this happened…this is all so confusing.

Naeun-ah your back’ I see eunji unnie sitting on the coach. She also probably just arrived. The other members don’t have schedules this late at the moment.

‘Unnie…can we talk I need to ask you something important.’ I say hesitantly. I regret my tone of voice when I see her expression worsen.

What is it naeun-ah? Did something happen in the wgm shooting?’ I sit down and fill her in on the drive back and what taemin-oppa said to me. She listens intently, and takes in everything that happened. After I finish we both sigh I start to tear up a little bit and she just stays quiet. I dry up my tears and face her.

‘What do I do unnie?’

I don’t know either naeun, if it was another male celebrity I would say reject him immediately but it’s not is it?’ I shake my head and sigh. No it’s not its Taemin; my husband and most importantly my friend. I wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt him

‘That’s why it’s so difficult’

‘Just do what your heart tells you to, I’ll be here to support you either way’ I looks at unnie and smile with tears welling in my eyes. How did I get so lucky?

‘Unnie I know what to do’

-Forward to next wgm shooting-

I enter the set, I’m slightly late I already see people busy running around. My eyes wander round looking for someone…THERE HE IS! I see taemin-oppa talking to the director. I smile unconsciously looking at him there. He sees me and smiles back.

I realized that night he still was that special person, the only boy I talked to, and the only boy I could talk to. He was someone I never wanted to hurt; he was someone who’s every action and word stood out to me. He was perfect to me.

He was someone who to entered my life twice so effortlessly,

Now…ever so slightly…in my heart

‘Annyeong naeun’ there it is again that smile,

‘Annyeong oppa’ I smile back, I feel different today; lighter and happier. I’ve let the the old naeun go and am willing t embrace this feeling.

I’ve been waiting you know,’ taemin-oppa says while holding his gaze on my face. Somehow it doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable anymore. I laugh slightly at how his expression contrasts what he is saying. He is SUPPOSED to be angry.

‘Sorry I’m late’ I smile brightly at him and he laughs as well.

yeh, much later then you think. He winks and leaves. It takes me a few minutes to understand what he said.

I don’t know if I’m late or too early, but I’m happy enough at the moment. Even if we aren’t official, even if won’t last forever; I’m happy enough to share this feeling with someone. I go towards a bright smile, knowing its for me.

Son naeun is moving towards love…ever so slightly 

-------

Its finished!!! thankyou to all the subscribers and commentators; even to all thoose silent reader out there i send you my love <3 <3 <3

im thinking i might write either a prequel or a taemin pov version of this story, what do you think? should I or shouldn't I? please comment what you think...be gentle :3