getting to know you again

ever so slightly

* italic is anybodys elses dialouge,

**the episode they are filming is we got married ep 177 

It’s been 3 months since I started doing we got married. To be honest I was scared to do this, the industry is a scary place and not everyone is as sincere as they seem on tv…I was scared until I found out my partner was…

NAEUN-AH’ taemin-oppa came running towards me

The directors calling us, hurry up c’mon,’ he smiled and pulled me slightly,  returned the smile and walked with him. Actually, people know that we were in the same school but they don’t know we actually knew each other.

I regretfully inform you though, we were not friends; oh no! My shy nature would never allow that! We were acquaintances; we smiled to each other occasionally in the corridor, perhaps even engaged in some menial small talk, about school work or the weather. It’s a bittersweet memory of him, as he was the only boy I talked to he was somewhat special. I remember watching him on TV for the first time when he debuted and musing over the differences between our positions now. However I became an idol as well and now we are married!

‘na-eun, are you listening’ the director interrupted my thoughts

‘no..uh sorry director what were you saying?’

‘*sighs* basically in this episode you an Taemin-oppa are preparing for the photo shoot, so I need you guys to really bring out your emotions, you know say stuff like ‘I miss you’ ‘I like you’ and all,Taemin would know what I’m talking about’’

He nods,

so we are going to shoot a scene with you both just talking and then a movie scene, the topics are your choice but try to keep them on topics such as girlfriends/boyfriends. Holding hands and basically romantic topics we want the audience to feel the love. That’s all for now, do your best and let’s make a good episode’

‘Yes director.’ I bow and walk away with taemin-oppa. He seems to be thinking about something intently. Its probably this episode, I should make an effort in this episode as well this time.

Right! We’re about to start now naeun-ah, don’t worry too much ill lead you if you get too nervous.’ He smiles and goes over to his car and I go over to hair and make-up. I’m thankful that I have him as my partner he understands me and even though it was awkward talking to each other after such a long time, we manage somehow.

-Skip to beginning of filming-

Hey naeun-ah, look I brought key-hyung’s puppy with me, isn’t he cute?’ he presents a little fluffy chocolate coloured puppy

‘wahh hes so cute’ I pet the puppy adoringly. Taemin just looks at me and smiles

‘Yeah, I knew you would like him you used to love dogs.’ Wait. What did he say? I look up at him surprised

‘h..how do you remember?’ I used to always declare my love for dogs in middle school, but I would have thought he wouldn't remember such I trivial detail.

TAEMIN AND NAEUN 2 MINUTES TILL WE START FILMING GET INTO POSITIONS!’ the director screams from behind the camera.

-skip to after filming-

All right everybody good job! Taemin and Naeun you guys have improved a lot this time, good work!’

‘Thank you director’ I bow and walk away, it was a good shoot today I think I really did express myself today hopefully it comes through and doesn't get cut.

I walk outside into the summer night breeze, I think my manager will be late again as he usually is , oh well.

naeun’

I turn to see Taemin-oppa standing behind me,

‘Oh oppa, haven’t you left yet?’

How can I leave before my wife does? Where is your manager is he late again?’

‘it seems so’

‘Why don’t I give you a lift? I brought my car today and it wouldn’t be a problem’ he looks at me and smiles warmly. I hesitate before giving him an answer, should I go with him? I would have immediately said no before but I’m supposed to be his wife shouldn't I try to get closer to him? And he is a sunbae not exactly a stranger. Also I want to spend a little more time together…

‘if you wouldn't mind’ I smile at oppa who seems satisfied with my answer

Let’s go!’ I follow him to his car and remember how weird it was sitting in his car, being so close after all these year was nerve wrecking!

We drive along in silence both in our own thoughts till taemin-oppa breaks the silence,

‘it was interesting filming today right, we made a lot of progress,

‘yeh I think we did too’ I smile at him ‘thank you for bringing the puppy he was so cute and it sortof helped the atmosphere’ he laughs slightly at what I say

I hope so,that’s why I brought him, also I know you love dogs’

‘How do you remember that? i used to say that in middle school it’s been so many years..’

hmm I don’t know why I remember it, just one of those random memories I have I guess’ I laugh as well, of course what else would it be.

‘Oppa, i've been meaning to ask you have you seriously never gone out with someone? i know its not true you were involved with Krystal jung weren’t you?’ he looks slightly taken aback with my question, maybe I shouldn’t have asked so directly

‘I wasn’t lying when I said that, it wasn’t completely honest either. I did date a few noonas who asked me out and a few other people, but they were usually only one date and nothing more. Just empty company to eat your dinner with, no emotions and in some cases not even interest.’ He takes a deep sigh and continues

‘About Krystal…its complicated we are like brother/sister and like girlfriend/boyfriend at the same time. We care for each other and look after each other a great deal but we will never treat it as something a man does for a woman. You don’t have to understand, most people in sm are like this.’ I take in this information and remain silent. I don’t want to say I understand him or say anything that will offend him.

‘I never went out with anyone…not even once’  I say after a few minutes have passed. he doesn't respond for a few minutes I ponder over the possibility that I may have offended or embarrassed.

Do you want to go out with me?’

_________

oh the suspense! hehehe its a really random chapter and looking back sorry it wasn't written really well it was alll sortof written on a whim you know? I will probably finish this tommorow sometime :3 

please subscribe and read nicely <3 <3 <3