A night with her

The Stranger is My Bias?

Kris's POV

"Oh hey, you woke up!"

"I had a dream... I met EXO's Kris! Hahaha... Funny..."

"Well, dream comes true! I'm here... Now show me my correct way."

"Are you serious?" Her wide eyes remind me of Kyungsoo.

"Yes and don't you dare faint on me again. I just want to go back to the hotel! Manager hyung and Joonmyeon will nag at me for sure! This is all that stupid Zhang's fault!"

"Zhang? You mean Yixing? How could you call my bias stupid..."

"Well, he left me alone and went back with his friend. Isn't that just stupid?"

"He is not!"

"Okay don't pout like that, you look like an ugly creature.”

“Am not! You stupid dragon!”

“Whatever okay! Now which way should I follow?” I’m annoyed by her non-stop talking.

“I never say I know, okay! I’m not from this area. I just came back from your concert and take a walk while waiting for my cousin to finish her work at the backstage of your concert.”

“I can’t believe this! I met a stupid person!” I rub my face, flustered.

“Fine! Rot here and never find your way back again!”

“Wait! Take me home with you!”

“Why should I?” She starts to walk away from me, again.

Now what should I bargain with her…

“I’ll take you to meet Yixing, and EXO, personally.” Again, she stops hearing about my members.

“Sounds like a deal. But now let me grab some fast food. I’m hungry.”

“Fine… As you wish….”

Oh my god! I’m so annoyed by her, but she’s kind of cute. Yi Fan! What are you thinking?

“So, what’s your name?”

“Jieun, Lee Jieun.”

“Korean name? Are you that obsessed with K-pop? A sasaeng perhaps? Don’t kidnap me!”

“I beg your pardon? First, you are the one who almost kidnapped me. Second, I’m not obsessed and your ranking in my bias list is way below Yixing. Third, I’m a Malaysian-Korean. My dad is a Korean who works here okay?”

“That part about bias list hurt me. Ouch…”

I swear I will kill Yixing when I get back later.

**************************************************

Third Person’s POV

“Yixing! What have you done?!” Joonmyeon almost screams on top of his lungs.

“What if he is lost? What if he was eaten by stray dogs? What if he falls in a lake?” Suho panicked.

“Hyung! Relax okay! He is lost, but he’s bigger than stray dogs and for sure he can swim!” Tao hugs his beloved Mama Suho.

“I’m really sorry hyung. I totally forgot about him. Andy too. We are too caught up chatting that we lost track about him.”

“You guys go to sleep first, I and other managers will try to find him. Maybe we will ask help from a few staffs here to find our way around.” Youngmin, the manager, instructs them.

“Please call me first if you have any news about him.” Tao leads the smaller leader back into the room.

*******************************************

“Well, here’s my cousin’s house. She lives here alone. I stay at her place only for tonight. Tomorrow I will go back home in another state.”

Kris follows Jieun into the house, quite big for a person who lives alone.

“Jie jie, stop staring at him will you?”

“Oh! Sorry… I will go and prepare the guest room.”

“Make yourself comfortable. I will make some hot tea for us to drink.”

Kris watched Jieun walks into the kitchen, the tall figure and quite chubby. Kris wanted to deny it but he started to fall in love.

*crash!*

“Ouch!”

“You okay in there? Need help? You burnt your hand!” Kris rushes towards Jieun. He opens the tap and run her hand under the cold tap water.

“I’m… Okay…” Jieun caught Kris looking at her.

Eyes meet eyes, love starts to blossom between them.

“Jieun-ah… After tonight, am I still at the bottom of your bias list?” Jieun laughs at Kris’s question.

“Maybe… If you treat me well. Maybe you will even beat Yixing!”

“Maybe… Maybe… That should do it. Let me clean these up for you.” Kris starts to pick up the shattered glass on the floor.

“Oh! I shouldn’t let the guest do it. Just leave it there.”

Jieun rushed to crouch down to help Kris but luck is not on their side, they bumped their head quite strongly.

Kris, being the gentleman, rubs Jieun’s head instead of his own.

“Guys, the rooms are ready… Oh… Am I interrupting something? I should get going then… Don’t sleep too late kids!” Jieun’s cousin walks upstairs, leaving the both of them in daze.

“Well, that was awkward.”

Jieun lets out a big laugh, followed by Kris. Just a few hours ago they were screaming at each other, annoyed by the other. Now they seems like they have known each other since forever.

******************************

“Yi Fan…. Where are you?” Youngmin runs around the lake called Tasik Titiwangsa.

******************************

“Kris, shouldn’t you be calling your manager or something?”

“Oh right! They must be dead worried about me but I don’t remember their numbers.”

“How about your own number?”

“Oh yeah… Suho must still be in our room. Mind if you lend me your phone?”

“Sure, use it.”

Ringg Ringg
Ringg Ringg

“Suho hyung! His phone is ringing! Who knows it might be him! Pick it up!” Tao jumps on Kris’s bed.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oh Joonmyeon-ah!”

“Yi Fan! Where the heck have you been?! We are dead worried about you.”

“Don’t worry, I’m safe and sound. I’m at one of our fan’s house. She’s taking good care of me. You guys don’t have to worry about me.”

“Do we need to pick you up right now? Where are you?” Suho starts to talk fast again, causing Kris to shut him up.

“Shut up and listen to me, Joonmyeon. First, I’m going to spend a night here tonight. Second, I will text you the address and pick me up tomorrow. Note that, not tonight but tomorrow. Now, contact all the managers and tell them I’m okay.”

************************************

Jieun’s POV

So, he’s going back already huh? Time sure passes quickly.

“Hey, why are you looking so down?” Mei Ling jie jie asks me.

“Kris is going back tomorrow. It’s like, I’ve just met the love of my life.”

“Isn’t all your K-Pop bias is your love of your life?”

“He’s different jie, maybe it’s because I met him. But really… He’s different…”

“Think about it again and go to sleep okay? Tomorrow you have to say goodbye properly to him.”

*************************

Kris’s POV

She feels the same thing…. Should I confess? Or maybe I will forget about it when we are back in Korea?