Damn you, Zhang!

The Stranger is My Bias?

“No, please wait!” For the up tenth time that night, a tall young man sighs again.

“Why did everyone keep on running away from me? Am I that scary?”

“Damn you, Yi Xing!”

 

Flashback~

“Fan ge~ I want to meet my friend. But Youngmin hyung won’t let me go unless you tag along. Pretty please?” Lay begged the sleepy leader named Kris.

“Why me?” Kris whined. Lay is quite surprised. How did a deep-voiced man whine?

“Because you are a dragon?”

“I beg your pardon?!” Kris rises up from his lying position.

“I’m just kidding, okay! At least you are fully awake now, right? Well, as you can see Joonmyeon hyung was already in deep sleep.” Kris glances towards the bed beside him. There, his co-leader Suho was already fast asleep.

“Ughh fine… Where will we meet your friend anyway? Do you know the way around Malaysia?”

“Not really, the last time I’m here for a long stay was before our debut. But oh well, my friend will pick us up by 8.30. So move your !”

Kris (unwillingly) drags his feet towards the bathroom to clean himself up and put on some light make up.

Skip time

“So, where are you taking us?” Lay asks his friend Chang Hwa or Andy. (ps: Chang Hwa is actually my friend, let’s just use that name for now okay?)

“Have you guys had dinner?”

“No, not really. The others were too tired. Right, ge?”

“Oh? Oh... Yes…” Kris who was in the backseat was already half asleep.

“Then, I shall bring you guys to a restaurant that is famous in Malaysia! We called it Kedai Mamak.”

“Ma… What? Mamak?”

“That is what Malaysian calls Indian-Muslims, Mamak. Believe me, the whole Malaysia loves their food.”

“As you wish... Wake me up when we arrived.” Kris immediately falls asleep again.

Skip time (again)

After finding a good spot to sit down, they order their food and continue chatting.

“Uh… Kris ge, since there are only old men here, I think you can take off you cap and glasses. You look uncomfortable.”

“Sure… And look like a bad boy here? No thanks.”

“Hey… I’m just suggesting. But true enough… With your piercings, tattoo and blond hair.”

“Shut up… Just chat with your old friend here and pretend I’m not here, okay?”

While Lay and Andy are busy chatting, Kris takes a look around. He spots a young girl at the cashier. She looks stunning. Not sure if she’s Chinese or not, she looks a bit tan but of course, Malaysia is a tropical country. It’s normal to be tan in such a hot weather. Even Andy is a bit tan.

After about half an hour chatting, Lay and Andy decided to call it a day and continue chatting on their way back to the hotel.

“Guys, I need the toilet. Wait for me okay?”

Lay and Andy continue chatting and walk away to the parking lot. Oh boy, they sure have a lot to catch up after a while they didn’t meet each other.

*********************************

Back to current time

“Damn you, Zhang! I will never trust a unicorn like you ever again!” Kris kicks an innocent stone away. Feeling mad at Lay and Andy who leaves him behind.

“Where the heck am I?” After waiting for an hour at the parking lot, Kris decided to just find his way back alone.

“Miss… Can you…”

“Get away from me!”

“But I just…”

“Help! !”

“Hey! Wait!”

Kris just silently watches the young woman runs away from him. It was the forth woman who runs away just by seeing his tall figure. He sits down on a bench at a park.

“Tasik Titiwangsa? How did I get here in the first place? Damn…”

 

Kris’s POV

What should I do now? I left my phone at the hotel and I don’t even know where is the public phone!

Oh hey! What we get here… It’s that girl at the… Ma… What? Mamak? Oh yes, mamak. It’s that girl!

“Hey miss…”

“Yes?” The girl looked up at me but I cover my face, just in case she was a fan.

“Can you help me find my way back?”

“Who are you?”

“I can’t tell you…”

“Why should I trust you?”

“Because I’m lost?”

“Are you sure you are not a or something?”

“Positive…”

“With that voice of yours… You are scary so no, thanks…. Goodbye!”

Damn! Don’t run away again! I just got someone to actually talk to me.

Wait a minute… Her bag! It’s EXO’s logo!

“Wait! Please wait! Don’t you recognize me?” I run after her.

“Stop chasing me! Arghhh!!!”

“Please, stop! I’m Kris! Wu Yi Fan!”

Like having a brake on her feet, that girl immediately stops on her track.

“Is your hair blond? Do you have your piercings? Tattoo on you left arm?”

“Yes, yes and yes!” I took off my cap, revealing my handsome face.

“Oh…My…God…”

“Hey! Wake up!”

Why did she faint? Now what am I going to do?

********************************************************

Third person’s POV

“Andy, why do I think that we forgot something?”

“Just your feeling maybe…”

“Yeah… But…”

“It’s nothing okay… Now what are we talking about again?”

**********************************************************