Chapter 1

Peter Pan

"시계의 태엽 도는 사이 얼마나 달라졌을까

널 써내려간 마지막 한 장을 넘겼지만 더 

읽어낼 용기가 안나 슬픈 글은 지워낼 거야

우리 얘긴 끝이 아닐 거야. 다시 만나볼 테니까"

 

" As the hands of the clock spun, how much would have changed? 

I turn to the final page in which you are written but I don't have the courage to read on.

I will erase the sad writing.

Our story won't be ended because we will meet again "

 

The thing about Sehun is that he never stops trying.

So when he reads about Peter Pan under the comforts of a slide in a random playground in Hongdae, he decided that he wanted his life to be exactly the way it is described in the illustrated book.

' I never want to grow up ' became his life long motto and his parents would smack him playfully (yet painfully) when he suddenly announces it during the flea season. But Sehun never regretted doing it.

Peter Pan knew how to fly in the story and Sehun was probably really young and not that normal because he made up many hypotheses about Peter Pan and his profound ((powers)) on his mother's 'To Do List' pad like :

1) Peter Pan could fly out of the Earth's surface and into space but would never run out of air

2) Peter Pan could dive into the ocean and as it got deeper, Tinkerbell would spoof some of her fairy magic to help him grow a mermaid tail

3) TBC

 

Sehun never really gotten to the third part till this day but overall, Peter Pan was a god. And Sehun loved every bit of him. So every night before he reached eighteen, he would dress up like Wendy and kneel near his window and prays a little so that his Peter Pan would come true. He prayed that Peter Pan would appear in his life at the bookstore or the supermarket or even in a club when his parents allow him to - which would probably when he moves out.

And at the age of eighteen, he stops because at the convenience store he worked at...

he met his Peter Pan.

And Sehun finally got the fairytale he wanted.

 

 

Well, partly.