Chapter 2

Arrogant vs Arrogant

 

Yuri POV
 
I walked to my hall with a terrible boring face."What with that face?"Sooyoung while pinching my cheek."I'm bored"I said make they chuckled."The most fun event is coming and you bored?"Taeyeon asked in disbelief tone.
 
"The event for who talented like you guys"I said while pointed at them."Sooyoung very talented as photographer.Taeyeon can sing while me nothing?"I said with a jealous tone.
 
"You can dance Kkab!"Hyoyeon shouted from behind."You the best Hyo"I said make she smile proudly."Maybe you can sing while playing piano.You quite romantic Kkab"Amber said giving me a support."It's been a while since I play piano"I said and puffed my cheek."You talented Yul"Sooyoung assured me a smile.
 
"Thanks for the support guys"I said gave a smile."That's what friends for"they said unison."See you when recess"I said and walked with Taeyeon to music club.
 
"Yuri is new to see you here!"Mr.Lee said in impress tone."Yeah"I said shortly and sat beside Taeyeon."Why don't you sing for us or play some music instrument?"Mr.Lee asked."I have to keep that for the competition"I said make he smiled.
 
Actually he the one who taught me to play piano.He said I very impress him.My uncle and aunty and he are very good friend.He the one who take care me when my aunt or uncle oversea."I won't force"he said make the others student frown.
 
"For the competition our senior Taeyeon will be the judge along with me our beloved principal Mr.Lee Soo Man"he said make the student along with me cheer."Seems like you comfortable here"he said make me smile."I am"I said while eyeing a familiar piano that covered with white blanket.
 
 
***
 
Photographic Club
 
Sooyoung POV
 
Mr.Han give us a term for our photographic club competition."like the old times we took nature picture but for this year we will have our own model"the other student start to whisper at each other.
 
"Each of you guys will choose a model from modelling club!You must sent her name to me before school over!"he shouted firmly.I sighed and put my Nikon on the table.I'd never take pictures of humans even myself.I only took nature photo because they beautiful and calm."You guys can go to modelling club now since I text Ms.Hee that she gave you permission to enter her club right now"they start to run to modelling class leaving me walking alone.
 
When I was about to enter the class I can heard pleading tone and cheer tone.I reached the knob make some of them squeal."Sooyoung I can be your mode?!!"they rushed towards me make me take a step back."But you said you want to my model!"a student said.
 
"Not until Sooyoung come here"she said while stuck her tongue out.I went to Ms.Hee and whisper at her"Who the most attractive to you when it comes to modelling"she pointed to a girl with dark aura who staring at me.
 
"She doesn't look attractive"I said back make she chuckled."I thought that too but when she modelling she look very attractive"she said make my lips curved into smile."Thank you"I said and then flashed a smile at Ms.Hee.
 
"Who you choose Soo?"a girl asked me with a seducetive smile."I choose Jessica Jung.I heard she the most attractive girl in this campus"I said make they gasped."She don't want to be anyone model"they said to me.
 
"I don't want"she said coldly.Suddenly the bell ringing showing time for eat but I have finished my task.Jessica walked away before I could grab her."Hey!"I shouted and ran towards her."I said I don't want"she said in firm tone.
 
"It is because you saw me working at a cafe?I understand don't worry I won't disturb you again"I said with my heart feeling stabbed when emphasized the word cafe."N-no!"she retorted."Don't worry I won't force you.I will pull myself from the competition"I bowed at her and walked away.
 
"Y-yah!"she shouted but I ignore her and continue my pace to canteen.I bought a sandwich and sat at a empty table."I heard Sooyoung pull herself from the competition because don't have model.Jessica really don't pity at her"a girl whisper loudly."I know Sooyoung but she a type of person who never beg to people."I sighed and throw the sandwich to the garbage.
 
Jessica POV
 
"I heard Sooyoung pull herself from the competition because don't have model.Jessica really don't pity at her"a girl whisper loudly."I know Sooyoung but she a type of person who never beg to people."Sooyoung throw the sandwich that she not even open the wrap.
 
"She's very talented person but she pull herself out.Jessica really a mean person.For some odd reason I think Yuri nicer than Jessica even when Yuri curse at us"the girl said make me felt guilt.
 
"You have a gossip Jess?!"Tiffany exclaimed make me glared at her."I don't want to be her model because I don't want to stuck with her"I lied."You don't want to stuck with her because you afraid that you will fall with her hiding charm"Krystal said make my eyes widened.
 
"Amber told me in dorm they are very active and always play with each other.It's time to cut this unnie.Why can't you guys become friends?I comfortable with them.They proactive toward me when I nearly get slap by a random guy"Krystal said firmly.
 
"We hate each other Krys"Yoona said make I and Tiffany nodded our head."Pfft...They actually want to be friendly but it will seems weird if they became friendly"I sighed and put down my fork."Sooyoung really need your help unnie.She ran out from money.She have to win the money because her mom company having a trouble right now.I gave her money to bought her lunch"Krystal said and the get up from her seat.
 
I remember when I saw Sooyoung gave the boy money.Her wallet is empty make me felt more guilty.I excused myself and saw Mr.Han."Mr.Han!"I shouted while walked towards him."What it is?"he asked."Don't delete Sooyoung name from the competition"he gave me a confused face.
 
"I will be her model"I said breathless make his lips curved into wide smile.He thanked me and excuse himself.When the the bell ring I rushed to my classroom.
 
 
***
After School
 
 
Taeyeon POV
 
Sooyoung said she need to help her aunty because her aunt need help.But something is fishy when the gossip between Jessica already echoed at my ear."Where's Sooyoung?"Jessica ran towards me with pant look."Soo?"I asked back make she glared at me.I gulped and avoid her gaze.
 
"I don't know!"I said and then ran away.After I make a sharp turn I stopped running but suddenly I heard someone play piano.It came from music room."Taeyeon!"Jessica shouted.I hid behind door and focus to the husky voice.
 
 Noonbooshin gyejol gadeukhi hyangiro oon goril jina
 Jokshim seuron nae bal goreun doogeun goryo
 Jokshi mari nal hyanghae eutneun geudae moseub gaga wojimyun
Sesang modeun haengboki da nae got gata
 
Neujeun ohu haesaleh moon deuk jameso gae
 geudae moreuge usojyo
 
Ajikdo mon mi raeye irige jiman geudae goomi anigi
Just one love oori doori goro ganeun giri
 gagireul bareyo....
 
"Kim Taeyeon!!!"Jessica pulled me from behind the door make the voice stopped singing."She go to her aunty cafe!"I shouted and the struggled like a kid who trying to get something.She let me go and them ran away.I burst into music room and saw no one.
 
"Not again"I hissed and went out from the room."Hah!i got an idea!"I said mentally and grinned.Since her voice very melodic she maybe one of member from music club but when I remember back there's no one sounded like her.
 
"What are you doing here?"I asked when saw Tiffany standing behind me.I can see through mirror reflection."You think?"she scoffed make me rolled my eyes."Beware!"I push myself and her aside when saw a flying ball.
 
"Sorry!"a bunch of girl shouted."You okay?"she nodded her head and pushed me aside when saw our position."Thank you"she said make my lips into smile."Not hard right saying thank you"she rolled her eyes and gave me a whatever look.
 
"Do you know somebody who have a husky voice and can sing?"she stay silent make me clear my throat."Why are you asking?"I grinned and stuck my tongue out."She haunted me with her husky voice"I said and grinned."Haunted you mean-"I cut off her word.
 
"I meant her voice like a music to my ear"I said and the realized something."Why I talking with you?"she glared me and then walked away."When will I gonna found the husky girl that's not Yuri"I said and laughed at me stupidness.
 
Sooyoung POV
 
I take a rest after working.My aunt want me to take a rest but I refuse.My body felt an electricity when someone touch my shoulder."Aunty I don't need rest......what are you doing here?"I saw Jessica standing there wearing a purple dress make my jaw dropped.
 
"Close your mouth"I quickly closed my mouth and pretend to be cool."What no I not amazed..Pfftt!"she just ignore me and then went to my aunty with a sweetest smile that I ever seen.
 
"Thank you aunty.Jessica bowed at aunty make me confused."Let's go"she tugged my arm but I remain my position."I'm working"I said and then yanked her hand away."I already talk to your aunty to bring you somewhere.She gave me permission"she scoffed.
 
"I need to work because-"she cut off my word"Because you have to find money.I know"I gulped when saw she smile at me."I'm sorry for play hard with you.I don't know you ran put from money.I'm your model.I already told Mr.Han  do not delete your name from the list"she said make my heart skip a beat.
 
"But how you know?"I asked make she smirked."Secret"I rolled my eyes.She pull me but I pull her back make she automatically hugged me."Unnie~"Sulli teased make I push Jessica."I need to change my clothes"I said while ran to locker.
 
I change into black V-neck shirt with purple jacket."Nice jacket there"Jessica said when I stepped out."Since when you learn to praise?"she glared at me but I flashed my charming smile make her face reddened.
 
"You sick?"I asked while walked closely to her."What you meant?"she asked with a nervous tone."Your face is red"I said make her face reddened more."You seems have a high fever.It became red again"I said and was about to put palm at her forehead she quickly dodge it."It's natural"she said make me mouthed O.
 
"Anyway where we going?"I asked while put my sunglasses on and take my Nikon"At place you usually take picture"I think a while and then smile."let's go"I grabbed her and pull her."Sorry"I said when saw she not moving.I let go her hand she frown make me confused."we can walk from here"I said trying to get her attention.But instead of saying she walked ahead me."Weird"I said mentally and catch her pace.
 
 
***
 
Sooyoung's private garden
 
We arrived my favourite place make she amazed.I can see through her face."Beautiful isn't?"she nodded her head.She was about to wear make up I stopped her."I like natural"I said make she rolled her eyes.
 
"You look more beautiful when not wearing make up"I praise sincerely when saw she sat on the bench with a spazzing face.Her face reddened make me chuckled.I took her face with her reddened cheek and show at her."D-delete I-it!"she shouted and trying to grab my Nikon.
 
"To tall?"I said when saw she jumping non stop.I laughed when saw her glared at me.She walked away and I silently follow her and took her pictures."What are you doing?"she asked when saw I following her."Took pictures"I said.
 
"Here"I show her picture.She holding a rose and smell it while wearing her sweet smile."How many picture needed for the competition?"she asked while sat beside me."5"I answer and then took her picture.I look at the picture and smile.
 
Her eyes was round and surprise face."Cute"I said make she hung her head low."I thinks it's enough"I said while put the Nikon at my neck."We only took a few shot"I chuckled at her statement.
 
"I took many pictures of you silently"she punched my shoulder and grab my Nikon."Let me see"she said."Nooo~"I whined and put the Nikon at her neck."We will see it at dorm okay"I tilt my head and little and tucked her hair behind her ear.
 
"Let's go to dorm"I grabbed her hand and she grab it too make my face heated up.A strong wind hit us make dust get in Jessica eyes.I cupped her face and blow it softly."Much better?"she nodded her head and her cheek red.
 
"Wear it"I put my sunglasses at her and patted her head.I look to the sky and saw a black cloud above us.I searched place to hide from the rain.I saw a bus stop.I pull her to the bus stop and suddenly the rain pour.
 
"Why it's rain?!"she exclaimed angrily."Yeah why it's rain.I don't want to stuck with you here!"I said playfully make she glared at me.I shivered when cold wind hit me.When I shivered I remember that Jessica only wear a dress.I saw she rubbing her arm up and down.
 
I shared my jacket with her make she snuggle into me.She lean her head at me chest and breath heavily.I panicking when she became like that."Sica you okay?!"I cupped her face and saw her eyes closed."I-I'm okay"she stuttered because of the coldness.
 
I wrapped her with my jacket and hugged her."I will call Yul to pick us"I take out my phone and accidently it slip off my hand and make it fall at the road.
 
"Wait here"I get up and walked where my phone slip off.My body start to getting wet after I went out from the rooftop.I bent down and take my phone.
I smile when saw Yuri name on the screen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*HONK*