Chapter 1

Arrogant vs Arrogant

 

Yuri POV
 
"Arrogant!!"that's the only word that I had when I treat someone harshly.I ignore the man with  his wet shirt that my coffee accidently fell on his unlucky shirt.I walked away and bought another one coffe and walked to my school.
 
"Hey Yul!"Sooyoung shouted when she saw me in front of school gate."Ssup Soo!"I shouted back while sip my coffee."Where's Tae?"I look around and saw Taeyeon sat in the bench with eyes closed."Coach make she practice football yesterday"Sooyoung answer when saw where my gaze at.
 
I was about to turn I bumped with someone and make her coffee fell on my shirt and my coffee fell on her shirt."YAH!!!!!"we shouted at the same time and glared at each other."You!"we pointed at each other and look at each other shirt."You have to pay back!"we shouted at the same time again make me irritated.
 
I guess this is payback for not saying sorry for the unlucky guy."you have to pay back!"she shouted once again.I smirked and take out my wallet."how much?"I said coldly."What?!you think I'm that poor make the you pay my expansive clothes!"I rolled my eyes and keep my wallet back."Let's go Soo.She's crazy"I smirk at her before dragged Sooyoung to where's Taeyeon sat.
 
"Why you so late?class already start!"she suddenly whined make me jumped.They laughed at my face make me rolled my eyes."I'm sorry"Taeyeon said while flashed her toothy smile."You my unnie no need beside I prank you more that you"she slowly glared at me make me chuckled."let's go to class"Taeyeon dragged us to classroom and barged in make the teacher in the class shocked along the student.
 
"We're sorry Ms.Kahi"we said in unison while bowed."Sit at your place"she said firmly.I sat at my place and rest my chin on the table."You lucky Yul"Hyoyeon whisper at me."I'm lucky"I whisper back make she rolled her eyes."Anyway you come or not to football practice?"I think a while."I come.My father know that I ran from football practice.He sure kill me if I ran again"she chuckled softly.She suddenly raised her hand make I felt uneasy.
 
"Ms.Kahi!Yuri know the answer!"my eyes widened and glared at her."So Yuri could you show us how to solve this"I hesitated but Ms.Kahi glared at me I decide to get up and walked in front before at look at Hyoyeon and mouthed" you Hyo"she just laughed."Not lucky!"she said make me annoyed.
 
Fortunely the question very easy make me smile in victory.I solve the problem and put the marker down."I'm done"I said and smile proudly when saw amazed face plastered at their face especially Hyoyeon."Good Yuri"Ms.Kahi praise me make me smile wider."Hyoyeon said she want to answer the next question"I whisper at Ms.Kahi."Hyoyeon you next!"I laughed evilly when saw Hyoyeon glared at me.
 
***
After school
 
Yoona POV
 
I still mad at Yuri!she said that I'm a crazy girl!!For a god sake the way she smirked at me look like she think that I'm a poor girl!"Yah!Im Yoona!"I snapped from my thought and look at Tiffany back."Go change into your cheerleader clothes"I obey and went to my locker.I saw Yuri and her friends at the girls football locker?
 
I shook my head and change into cheerleader clothes.I came out with Pom-Pom and walked to others cheerleader squad."Hey Krys where's Jessica unnie?"I asked Krystal who is warmed up."She went to toilet"I nodded my head and joined Tiffany who a warm up too."okay girls!Cheer for greatest football players!"we get in position and cheer for them.But suddenly I saw Yuri came out with her friends wearing football body protection. 
 
"Yuri finally comeback huh?"their coach said while pat Yuri's shoulder."yeah coach"she said in cheer tone make me rolled eyes."Yoona try cheer Yuri name"my eyes widened."Krystal can cheer for Yuri"I tried to make excuse."I want you Yoona.Come on,she need support.She school hottest girl"my coach still try to make me cheer for the tanned girl that standing in front of me.
 
"Go Yuri,Go Yuri"I said while lifting my Pom-Pom."Good Yoona!"I blushed when saw she smiling at me.She's creepy but charming at the same time...what are you talking about Im Yoona?!!
 
"Okay get in run around this pitch 5 lap!"as the coach blew his whistle the football players start to run."Go Yuri,Go Yuri"Tiffany and Jessica mocking me from behind make me blushed."Unnie!"they just laughed and patted my head."guess you like her.You blushed"I quickly shook my head and rolled my eyes.
 
"I embarrassed unnie not because I like that tanned girl"I said scarasticly and eyeing Yuri who ran around the pitch with sweat that make her look...y....Gosh Im Yoona could you stop thinking about the girl?!
 
"They quite fast"Tiffany said when football players already ran 2 lap.They shifted their gaze at coach who walking at us."That's why they vote Yuri as hottest girl she y"I choked of air make she chuckled.
 
"Coach are you have crush one of them?"now she the one who choked of air when Jessica asked."Yuri's are my cousin.No way I like her beside I have a girlfriend"Ms.Nicole said make us mouthed O."Who are your girlfriend Ms.Nicole?"Krystal said while wearing teasing smile."It's secret"they still try to open the secret but I choose to ignore them.
 
"Your stamina is good Yuri now try hit this tackle shield"Yuri hold the ball and tackle the shield that's the coach hold it."Good!Do it again!"Yuri tackle it until the coach fell down but Yuri fell down too but her leg seems......"Arghhh!!"the others football came help Yuri."!my leg!"she curse while hold her leg"Brought Yuri to infirmary"the lift Yuri and rushed too infirmary."I need to tell her"Ms.Nicole said and rushed to somewhere.
 
"I hope she alright"Eunjung said.I rolled my eyes and walked to Amber aka Krystal girlfriend."Amber why you not help them?"she flashed a dorky smile."They already lift her before I could help.I hope Yuri will alright.Eventhough she sporty but if you doesn't practice for a long time your muscle will torn if you not careful.Its very painful"she said in worried tone.I felt worried too but I quickly throw the feeling away.
 
"That's the payback for my clothes"I said mentally."Yoong where you going?"I stop my track and look at Tiffany and Jessic who wearing a naughty smile."Are you going to visit Yuri?"I felt my cheek heated up.I quickly hung my head low."I want to go to toilet"I ran from them and look at my red face.
 
I check my heartbeat make my eyes widened."No way I like her"
 
***
 
Taeyeon POV
 
Yuri's leg is okay.She got some cramps abecause she doesn't practice for a long time.Ms.Nicole come in and asked me what happen to Yuri.I explain to her make she felt relieved."You may brought her back since practice time already over"doctor said after checking Yuri for the last time.
 
"Salve Nicole"Yuri speak in latin."Quid agis?"now Nicole turn to speak latin."Paulo minus valeo"Yuri answer make me me and Sooyoung confused."Stop talking latin.It's make us dizzy"I said while hold my head."Me too"Sooyoung raised her hand.They just laughed and speak in korean back.
 
"Learn latin next time"I just stuck my tongue out and look at Yuri's leg."There's nothing wrong from what I look"I said receive a smack from Sooyoung."where's the muscle located in or out?"Sooyoung asked in scarastic tone."just kidding"she rolled her eyes."She worried about you"Nicole referring to Yuri's aunt.
 
"Tell her that I'm okay.I want to get rest.Let's go to dorm"I help Yuri while Sooyoung carrying our football bag.We arrived at dorm with Yuri's fans who wait outside the dorm."Yuri get well!"they shouted and some shouted I love you or would you go out with me but ignore by Yuri."Move away"Yuri said coldly make they obey it.Our dorm have a there's five room,living room,kitchen and bathroom in each room.
 
I,Sooyoung,Yuri,Hyoyeon and Amber live in this dorm.But sometimes Nicole sleep here with her girlfriend Hyoyeon.We placed Yuri at her room and Sooyoung in charged if Yuri want something.I went out a while and walked around school garden.I heard a husky voice singing sweetly.
 
Eonue sae bujjeok manajin saramdeul
Moreun cheok naege gakkai on neoneun
Nae du bore nae gwitgae nae ibsure whisper
I eummkae bulbit some geundaen mameul bbaetgyeo
 
Heorakdo eobshi yegodo eobshi oh neon
Sumgiryeo haedo gamchuryeo oh nan
Shine garodueng bit arae
Ddaseuhan neoui geu koteu soge angyeo neoui sumsori dureullae
 
O yeonghwacheoreoum
Shine uril bichuneun Special night
Jamdeulji anneun I goeri soge bam neowa hammke georuellae
My love
 
I accidentally step on something make she stop singing.I was about to chased her but when I look back she already ran away.I take out a marker and wrote what she sang."My favourite bench"I muttered slowly while caressed it."I hope I found the source of the voice"I said while smiling.
 
I went to visit another dorm for fun with a cold face."Argh!!! Bug!Bug!"a fettish girl jumped on me make me startled."Bug!!!"she shouted.I look down and saw a cockroach.I step on it make she stop screaming.I pulled my hand make she fell down."Yah!"she shouted while rubbing her .Somehow her voice seems like the one who singing at the garden.
 
"So Tiffany Hwang afraid of of bugs.What kind of coward arrogant"I said make she rolled her eyes."no thanks?"I asked with a annoyed tone."Why would I thank to you?"I really pissed off with her childish act."Whatever Hwang"I said before walked away.
 
"Thanks!"I froze when Tiffany shouted.I was about to turn she already gone make my lips curved into smile."You're welcome silly"I said mentally before continue my pace.
 
Tiffany POV
 
What are you doing?!!! My mouth automatically said the word.I ran away from the scene and panted hardly."That's unpredictable"Jessica said before sat on couch."It's my mouth saying that not me"I retorted."Yeah yeah yeah"she mocked me.It's no use defense back she won't believe it.
 
"Anyway where's Yoong?"I asked."She went to jogging"she answer shortly without look at me."she seems like Yuri"I said while sit beside Jessica."I thought that too but she said she embarrassed not blushed because Yuri smile at her.It's first time saw she smiling like that"Jessica said. 
 
"Yeah maybe"I said back."Unnie can I watch Keroro?"Seohyun asked when saw Jessica stared blankly at the television.I gave she the remote make she smile widely.I take a look at Jessica and saw she sleeping."Sleepyhead"I said before shifted my gaze at my phone.
 
[daddy]
Sweetie how's your day?
 
[Miyoung]
It's terrible today because I saw a bug earlier.
 
[daddy]
Aigoo,my sweetie still afraid of bugs.I hope someone will protect you from bug.
 
[Miyoung]
I need to found right girl first dad.
 
[daddy]
Arraso.*salute*.I have to go first Miyoung.Love you.
 
[Miyoung]
Love you too dad.
 
"Hahahahahahahahaha!"Seohyun laughed make me startled."Maknae?"her face reddened."Keroro and Tamama very funny"she said softly make me chuckled.
 
***
Next Day
 
Sooyoung POV
 
Today is weekend so I helping my aunty handling her cafe.My mom busy with our company at New York so I need to find money because I have to buy a book that my teacher want me to buy for reference.There book price very expansive."Sooyoung you don't have to help aunty because you busy with your school"my aunty said while wiping table."Aunty I really need money right now because I have to buy some reference book"she sighed and flashed a smile."Anything for my favourite niece"she said while pinching my cheek.
 
"Hai Sooyoung unnie"Sulli greeted me while button her vest."Hai Ssul.Extra money?"she nodded her head."Let's get working!"I put up my vest and walked to customer."Can I take your order?"I said politely."I want an Americano and slice of strawberry cake"I wrote the order on a piece of paper.I wait for the cake and Americano patiently."Here you goes Soo"Siwon said with his charming smile."Thanks bro"I said while take the tray.
 
I walked to the table again but I stopped my track when saw Jessica Jung sitting at the table that I take the order.One day,I playing with Yuri's cucumber and accidentally brushed with her face.She hit me and leave some bruise at my body."Here's your order"I said."thank you....Choi Sooyoung?"she trying to hold her laughter."whatever Jung"I rolled my eyes and walked away.
 
After 5 hour the cafe closed."Here's your payment Soo"my aunty gave me the money."Thanks aunty"I said while kissed her cheek."why you work if you have a lot of money?"I chuckled."Choi's company need more money than me aunty.I don't want to be a burden"she gave me a proud smile."Lucky to have you as my niece"she said while hugged me.
 
"Thank you aunty"I hugged her back and pulled the hug."I have to go before the book shop close"she playfully pushed me out.I saw there's many teenagers hang out,smoking and being lovey dovey.I saw a kid crying make me felt sympathy."Why are you crying?"I asked him."My father beat me and throw me outside"he said while sobbing."you want to know a secret?"he nodded while wiped his tears.
 
"We're same.My father do that to me too.My mom take me and run to somewhere else and grow me well.If you stay strong you will happy.If in stories have a lot of happy ending hope you became like them but remember stay strong"he smile make my lips curved into smile."Thank you noona"he said.Suddenly a loud growled can be heard from his tummy.
 
I saw someone look at us but I decide to ignore it.I take out my payment and give it to him."Buy food and eat with your mom okay"he nodded her head and get up."Noona I hope I can like you.You kind and beautiful"I chuckled and patted his head."hwaiting"I said while make a fist pump."Thank you noona"he said and hugged me.I walked away and saw a familiar figure standing while stared at me.
 
"You've got any problem with me?"I asked while trying to look at her face.She ran away before I could reach her.I take a deep breath and smile."It's worth even if I get scold by teacher"I said mentally before walked to dorm.