Suho

Babo Byun Baekhyun

Suho was your crush. No that's an understatement. You LOVED Suho. Suho was the man of your life. He was just too... too.. perfect. The way he talks, the way he studies, the way he smiles... Just thinking about it made you melt in your shoes. 

"Hey Hana... There's a pole in front of you." 

SMACK! 

A sharp pain went vibrating through your nose. Something slick was streaming down too. 

"HANA!!! YOU'RE NOSE BLEEDING!!!!!" 

The concerned maknae rushed over to you with a mini first aid kit. Yeah I know... The Mighty Oh Sehun carries a first aid kit. He only carries it around because you were so clumsy. He even wrapped you up in bubble wrap a long time ago when you broke you wrist. 

Not wanting to be bubble wrapped again, you quickly stood up and tried to hide your nose. 

"It's okay Sushi.. I'm fine. A little nosebleed won't kill me." 

Sehun frowning an aeygo pout was obviously not pleased. 

"Hana. Do you know that you could bleed to death??!!... Come here I have to bubble wrap your..." SMACK! 

"Stupid Sehun... Don't you know that Hana has platelets??" 

Sehun rubbed his head and blinked in confusion. "Platelets?" 

"Oh. My god...." Chanyeol face palmed himself as he ranted on and on about the human body. 

You giggled a bit when you saw little Sehun's face become contorted with puzzlement. 

"Hana..."

You immediately stopped laughing and turned to see Suho glancing in worry. Your heart lurched as you watched him walk toward you with even steps.

"Aigoo..." Suho chuckled as he wiped the remainder of the blood from your nose. "You think Sehun being stupid is so funny that you forget to wipe your nose."

"Babo."

Suho gently knocked your head with his fist. You blushed a crimson red as you shuffled your converse back and forth. Baekhyun snorted in disgust as he watched you slowly turn into a tomato. Hearing that wretched snort, you snapped your eyes towards Baekhyun's and glared the most ugliest glare. Baekhyun, who didn't care if you took attacked him, gave you a nonchalant shrug and smirk. 

"Come on guys... We're late for school." 

Baekhyun carelessly swung his backpack over his shoulder and marched between you and Suho. Suho, who absolutely didn't have any clue what was going on between you and Baek, gave you a sweet smile and tugged on your sleeves.

"Come on Hana let's go before we miss first period." 

With that, you and Suho interlaced hands and skipped gracefully to catch up with Baekhyun, who was watching you and Suho with a hint of jealously. 

*No Baek... Snap out of it. What's up with you today?*

--------------------------------

 

So sorry for the short update... T.T Atleast I updated^^ heh... Anyways thank y'all so much for subscribing and UPVOTING (omg did I just say upvoting?? *dies of happiness*) this story. I just can't find the words to how much I thank you.... Especially since y'all are so patient!! Anyways wait soon for the next update!!! (Hopefully)