We're not Friends :P

Babo Byun Baekhyun

Saturday morning. Sleeping day. You were sleeping on the pink comfy pillow with lips slightly parted. Drool was leaking, making a stain on your shirt. You didn't care how disgusting you we're right now. You just wanted to sleep. 

"PARK HANA!!!!" 

Groaning, you took your pillow and shoved it on your face. You didn't want to break this heavenly moment right now. Saturday was the only day that you could sleep in. All the other days were bombarded with useless homework that took up most of your sleeping time.

"PARK HANA!!" 

Your mother's voice penetrated into your pillow. Apparently the pillow wasn't sound proof. Better buy one next time. 

"Park Hana! You are late for school!!" 

School? What is mother talking about?

Confused, you opened your eyes just so enough that you can peek at your digital clock. 

7:15AM Tuesday. 

Suddenly feeling more alert now, you quickly scrambled out of your bed and started to change your clothes. While you slipped off your giant PJ t-shirt, you heard an unexpected knock at your bedroom door.

"Hippo? You in there?" 

That familiar voice sent shudders down your spine. It was the most excruciating sound in the world. Since there was only one human being with that voice, you guessed it was Byuntae Baekhyun.... Oops I mean BYUN Baekhyun. 

"What in the world is that Babo doing here?" you muttered under your breath as you continue to strip your clothes.

"Yah Hippo! You deaf? Are you dead?!!"

"Yah Babo!! Would ya stop hollering at me?!!!!" you yelled. You rolled your eyes as you slipped on your uniform. Baekhyun was a real pain in the . 

"Yah Hippo! If you don't get out in five seconds, I'm coming in." 

*WHAT?!* 

Your eyes widened as the door creaked. You haven't even put on your skirt yet. 

"Yah Byuntae!!" You screamed as the door creaked louder. 

CREAAKK....

"BYUNTAE!!!!!!!!" 

You shut your eyes tight as the creak slowly came to an end. You pried your eyes open and saw that no one was inside the room. Curious, you softly called out Baekhyun's name. 

"Bacon???" 

There was no answer. This had gotten you worried. Did he slip inside while you had your eyes closed? Trying not to mind the business, you quickly slipped on your skirt and the rest of the uniform. Once that was done, you grabbed your star patterned backpack and held onto the doorknob. Apparently, you were scared of opening the door. What if Baekhyun did see your pink underwear? You'd be teased for the rest of your life. Not that you weren't teased....

"I can do this! Aja!!! Aja!" 

Feeling refreshed, you opened the door. 

"Good morning Park Hana. How are you today?" Baekhyun was standing in your doorway flashing you a fake smile.

"I feel like kicking your today. How about you?" Smirking, you rushed passed Baekhyun - shoulder bumping him in the process. 

"Excuse me? Did you just--" 

"Yes I did Byuntae-nim. I just bumped shoulders with you. It's my way of saying hello to you." 

Baekhyun looked at you with jaws clenched tight. "Well Hippo. I didn't know you could be so direct." 

You widened your eyes in mock shock. "You didn't know? After how long we've been FRIENDS??" Sarcasm dripped heavily on those words. 

"We were FRIENDS hippo?!" Baekhyun pretended to be surprised. It seems like the two of you like to use sarcasm often. 

"Yes. We were friends since we were in diapers. Didn't you know? We are special friends since I got to see you down there..." You pointed to Baekhyun's private place without shame. You were kind of fearless that way. 

Baekhyun stared at you with pure hatred. He hated it when you bring up the past. 

Ding Dong. 

At the sound of the bell, the two of you broke the glaring contest that was going on. 

"Hana! I think your friends are here.... Ommo! Suho! Oh my you didn't have to bring--" 

Seeing that the Exok members were here, you quickly ducked behind Baekhyun. You didn't want them to see your tomato red face that was plastered cause of the guy you were hiding behind. Screw Baekhyun. 

"Hana? Are you behind Baek...." 

"HANA!!!!!" 

You suddenly felt someone pick you up from behind and swing you around. You could immediately feel that it was the maknae Sehun swing you around like a toy. 

"Oh Sehun!" Someone snapped. 

Sehun stopped swing you around and let you down. You gratefully smiled at D.O. as Sehun fell into his aeygo frown.

"Hyung! I want to hug Hana!" 

"Hug someone your own size and gender." 

"HYUNG!!" 

"Sehun just stop." 

Sehun reluctantly obeyed and hung his head. You had to giggle a bit because you never someone act so childish before. 

"Oh so now you're laughing." 

Everyone turned their heads to Baekhyun who was coolly leaning against the wall. You glared at Baekhyun once you made eye contact. 

"Hey guys aren't we late for school?" 

Everyone turned their heads around to see Suho. Your heart fluttered as he flashed you a smile. "Come on Hana lets go." 

Feeling butterflies in your stomach you happily skipped to Suho. You guys both interlaced hands together and went out the front door. Baekhyun's gaze trailed after you as you both disappeared out the door. 

*Why do I feel my heart jump a little?*

==============================================================================================

<<Author's Note>>

I'm so sorry for the late lame long update T.T. School just started and I don't have time to update everyday. I updated this at like 11:00pm last night and didnt have time to show it to ya munchkins...... So sorry. I promise the next update will be a little more interesting than this one. ^^ 

Special pictures: 

Exo K in ivy club school uniforms~~ ^^ I kind of thought of the story from here. Heh.

 

Aww look its Sehun pretending to read~ ^^ Wait... Is he REALLY reading?? 0.0