Chapter 37

There is no Plan B, Plan A will definitely work.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hana’s POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]

I jumped out of my spot and tried to get away from him; I sat on my knees and looked down at myself. How dare he? I looked back at him and at the stare I was giving him his eyes flicked open. My hands quickly went down to the hem of the shirt and pulled it down to cover my legs up as I felt his eyes on me. My breathing got heavier. Heavier and heavier.

‘’I’m going to kill you’’ I said in a low lying voice. As he had just woken up he blinked at me a few times completely missing my threat. Catching onto some of the words I threw at him he quickly reacted and sat up whilst putting on a frown. ‘’What did I do this time?’’ he asked. My lips parted open and I gasped. ‘’Are you kidding me?!?’’ I launched my body at him; my hands literally attacked his neck and he fell back on the bed with me on top of him. I gripped around his neck as hard as I could but obviously he’s stronger and tables turned sooner than expected.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them away, I felt his legs lifting my body up slightly and with his free arm that he wrapped around me he flipped me over and placed me in the spot that he was in a second ago. I was underneath him. He wrapped his legs around mines to stop me from moving about and pinned my hands down on the bed. My breath shot out. I was so angry at him. I remember very clearly that I went to sleep in my own clothes so how comes his shirt is on me? My arms wriggled to get free and my body twisted in every single way but to no success. He wasn’t planning on letting me go.

‘’Zico. Let. Go.’’ I said through gritted teeth and sank my head back in the pillow annoyed as I couldn’t get out of his lock. I couldn’t believe what he did whilst I was asleep. ‘’Hold on. What are you saying?’’ he asked.

‘’Are you playing dumb with me?’’ I asked back and tried to break out of his grip, he really was getting on my nerves now. ‘’What?’’ he asked looking lost. I had enough of this. I lifted my head up and bit on his neck, it was the only way out. He in some air and suddenly let go of my arms. I took the chance to get out; I pulled my body out from underneath him and kicked him in the private area in the process. He in more air but also groaned.

‘’That’s what you get, you ert!’’ I said but my eyes widened when I saw him getting up and coming towards me. I backed off. I felt the cold air smash onto my legs as they moved along and the shirt hanging loose on me. As he took his time to stand up straight I looked around the room but there was nowhere to go and I’m pretty sure if I ran outside my room wearing this I’d certainly get caught by a teacher or by a student.

 ‘’Don’t you dare come any closer.’’ I shouted at him but he wasn’t listening. He came straight at me. I went towards my right where I ran across the room again and jumped over the bed I slept on. I shrieked when I heard him right behind me. The grip on my right arm alarmed me and made my heart jump. It stopped me from running any further and I came crashing onto the second bed, Hyemi’s bed. He hovered on top of me again and this time I had no chance of escaping. ‘’That hurt Hana. What if I did the same thing to you?’’ he asked.

My eyes widened as he looked at my neck with a complete focus. Oh . He’s not thinking of- he threw himself at my neck but instead of biting me he started . ‘’Zico. No!’’ I trashed as I knew he was aiming at a bruise. My legs kicked but he only intertwined his legs in and out of my mines. I gasped when I felt a bite too.

When he got up he smirked to himself.

‘’You jerk why did you do that?’’ I spat and tried to get my hands loose again. ‘’That’s what you get for calling me a ert and for kicking me’’ he said. ‘’But you deserved both of those things! ert!’’ I felt my chest moving up and down furiously. ‘’What?’’ he asked frowning. ‘’Don’t you ‘what?’ me! I know these weren’t the clothes I slept with.’’ I raged and actually got my right had loose. I aimed my slap straight at his face but he caught my hand before any contact. He has too much experience.

‘’Hold up a second, you were the one telling me to take your clothes off in the middle of the night, you said you were hot.’’ he said. I was surprised. I know that he sometimes lies to me but this has to be the worst lie ever. ‘’Stop lying to me, I clearly didn’t. Why would I be arguing with you right now?’’ I raised my voice at him. The silence that took over enhanced the moment as he stared into my eyes.

‘’Hana, I’m not lying to you. You got up and literally asked me to help you take your clothes off’ he said. I knew I was bright red. Well, you see, there was a slight possibility I might have said that; sleep talking.

‘’Were you sleep talking?’’ he asked and grinned. I was still silent. Was I? He started laughing all of the sudden. ‘’You don’t remember?’’ he asked. I shook my head slowly. I was starting to realize that I was the one who sleep talked and that I was the one to blame for all of this. I was told by my past best friends that I sleep talk when they came round to my house to spend the night gossiping. I tried to burry my head in the pillow next to me and his laugh was only louder. ‘’Stop laughing at me you jerk’’ I said. When he stopped laughing I brought my face to surface again.

His grip loosened on my wrists and I took the chance to get them out of his grip completely. He allowed me to sit up. ‘’Then you didn’t…like…you know’’ I sort of hid my face at asking this. ‘’No.’’ he said seriously. ‘’I’d never do that’’ he said. My chest felt less weight being pressed on it now, I felt relieved. A smile appeared on my face.

‘’But I do have to admit that you do look y in my shirt’’ he said. I slapped his chest, hard. ‘’You’re still a ert.’’ I said and he started laughing. ‘’So, wait, none of this was necessary then’’ he pointed out. ‘’I need an apology’’ he said pointing to his neck. I also saw his eyes tracing my neck. His eyes widened though.

‘’What is it?’’ I asked. I gasped once I knew what it was. ‘’Zico I’m going to kill you’’ I got up agitated and strode towards the bathroom. I the light so I could see better and I saw a big bruise on my neck. I gasped once again. He appeared behind me. ‘’I’m sorry’’ he exclaimed but it was too late, I already started hitting him.

I went back to the mirror and traced the bruise with my fingers. ‘’Oh no!” I exclaimed once I remembered. ‘’Any make-up that I had was in the suitcase.” I said. The grin from his face disappeared. ‘’Wha-Are you being serious right now?’’ he asked. I nodded. ‘’’’ he cursed. A nock at the door shook me up. I quickly dragged him into the hall way, unsure of where to place him so that the teacher wouldn’t see him made me drag him around in circles. ‘’Hana, the bathroom’’ he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. ‘’Oh right’’ I said and opened the door again and shoved him inside.

When I was about to approach the door I looked down at myself. This isn’t right; the teacher would know that a boy was here anyway. The knocking became desperate now. I ran back and opened Zico’s suitcase. ‘’Trousers, trousers, trousers.’’ Repeated whilst looking. Once I found a pair I put them on and heard a voice.  ‘’Hana its Ms Yang’’ knowing the trusted source I opened the door but hid my body behind it. ‘’Can I come in’’ she asked and I wanted to say no but she literally pushed past carrying in a hundred bags with her. ‘’You wouldn’t belie-‘’ she stopped as she took a look at me. Just at the same second Zico came out of the bathroom and came beside me, giving me a hug. Her eyes were doubled now.

‘’Zico you should have stayed inside’’ I whispered. ‘’I got this’’ he said and turned to her. Before he said anything she stuck her hand out. ‘’Please, no need to explain’’ she said and walked in ignoring the broken rule set by the school. Isn’t she meant to freak out over him being in my room?

‘’I know I’m allowing all of this but if you don’t get away from her I’ll personally send you home on the first flight available today’’ she warned. Zico kept his hands to himself. As she was explaining what she bought for me from the shops last night I saw Zico glancing sideways at me. The urge to punch him was huge, I just stomped the heel of my foot on his and he nearly squealed. ‘’Okay I had enough, I’ll take a shower.’’ With that said he left, he should have stayed there in the first place.

‘’Thank you Ms Yang’’ I said. ‘’There’s also make-up in the bags’’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter