Chapter 35

There is no Plan B, Plan A will definitely work.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hana’s POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]

Zico slowly turned around and I could see it on his face, he wasn’t very happy about B.A.P’s presence. From there the two groups were separated to avoid any conflict on the way to the airport, Block B came on our coach and B.A.P went onto the other coach. As Block B walked inside girls obviously stared at them, Zico had given no attention to them; he kept his eyes locked on me and only me.

He stopped at our seats and Hyemi got up. ‘’You can sit here if you want, I have some things to discuss with P.O. anyway’’ Hyemi said and slid out of her seat. I was pressed onto the cold window, silent and watching him take his seat.  ‘’Are you okay?’’ I asked. ‘’Yes’’ he reached to my hand and his cold fingers passed through mines, he squeezed tightly and looked ahead.

‘’So how was it?’’ I asked. ‘’What?’’ he asked back. ‘’The business you had to sort out, no one got hurt right?’’ I asked. ‘’Yeah right, Zico took all of them out and we just stared, it was like he was getting rid of a years’ worth of anger on them’’ I heard Taeil answer for him. Zico exhaled. My eyes widened and the silence only extended. ‘’Why? I thought I told you to take it easy, what if you got hurt?’’ I asked.

P.O.’s POV

I wonder what had pissed him off to set himself off like that in a fight. When all of them lay on the ground I heard him grumble something. ‘’I swear if he touches her again, I may not be able to hold myself back’’. Could it be that he saw Hana and Daehyun together yesterday? What happened?

Hana’s POV

‘’Fine don’t answer me then’’ I packed my arms together and looked out of the window. The coach had already taken off and the atmosphere was suffocating me. Everything was fine this morning so what happened to him on the span of an hour and a half?

The other coach travelling with the other half of the students was now by the side of ours. Out of nowhere I had locked eyes with him. I didn’t want to but it just happened. Daehyun gave me a soft smile and my mood changed. Zico suddenly grabbed me and held me close to his chest. This is getting ridiculous, it wasn’t like I was doing anything, he was in a different coach for God’s sake.

I felt bad for Daehyun for the rest of the way to the airport and you know what? Zico took it as far as changing seats. Unbelievable. When we got to the airport the teacher decided to hand us our tickets instead of the airport because of less distractions taking our attention away, the instructions were simple. She told us what we were going to do at the end she smiled and told us. ‘’Don’t leave the group’’

Yes mam, I received the same message from my uncle this morning with a warning of getting grounded if I didn’t stay in the group, I don’t think I’d change my mind yet.

We were told to get into pairs and form a line. Zico wanted to hold my suitcase but I pulled it on the other side so he wouldn’t reach it. ‘’I got it’’ I said.  The teachers were assigned to every ten to fifteen students to make sure no one got lost and just like that we entered the airport. People stared, obviously, imagine seeing like sixty teenagers, excited packed with bags and emotions head inside an airport. I know I’d stare.

Because we were late for our plane we got to skip through the long line for security and got to go through first. We were told to get any belts that were made from metal, electronics and other things off of us and put them in this grey plastic box that went through the scanner, our bags included.

 Most boys took their belts off and placed them into the box, everyone had a phone or an iPod to place inside but also some jewellery that was suspected by the staff members. Some students looked scared and some were pale but some had some good poker faces on. I was in the middle, wasn’t okay with all of this but still.

   Just as the line proceeded forward Zico decided to give me more time as anxiety took over me and went first. I noticed how all girls that were going through security went through slow motion just to watch him, girls that were in the line before and that weren’t on our school trip had also fixed their eyes on him.  He took off his watch, belt, and checked his pockets for anything else to empty out in the tray. When he finished he walked over to the lady in her twenties that was in charge for this security check, there was also another man that took the other half of the students to make things faster.

Zico went through the passenger screening thing and it beeped. My eyes widened. Every girl in here had their eyes on him by now for sure. This boy sure knows how to attract attention.

The lady asked him to check his clothes again and as he shoved his hands in his pockets his eyes widened, he took out his phone. ‘’Sorry’’ he said and probably gave her a smile because she was covered in blush. He came back and placed his phone in another grey box and gave me a wink as he came back. He walked through the passenger screening again and the thing beeped again. The lady scanned his body with this detector device thing and it beeped around his chest. She inaudibly said something, how could I hear over this crowd’s loud voices booming in my ears?

His hands crossed as they went down and with no hesitation he grabbed the ends to his shirt. He pulled his shirt up and was asked to place it in the grey box. Did he…just take his shirt off? What? This time when he came back he flexed right in front of me and I blushed. I heard commotion behind me and I turned around slightly. Some girl fainted. A girl freaking fainted! I turned around and pretended that nothing happened; I know he’s good looking but did she just faint at a sight of him flexing? I swear that should have been me. I’m kidding.

The lady spotted the necklace he had around his neck and she took it off. ‘’Please step through the scanner again’’ she asked and he walked through this time no beep was heard. There was no way I could keep my eyes off of his abs, no freaking way. He waited for his things on the other side without his shirt on and proudly he showed off his toned body. I watched him place his shirt back on without blinking. He smirked as he saw me gawking at him. How did I actually manage to get him to fall for me? That’s the only thing that went through my mind.

‘’Mam, please step this way’’ I heard the other man calling me through and I gulped. Just breathe Hana.

I placed my things in the box like the other people had and stepped through the scanner only that the thing unexpectedly beeped. It felt like something struck my heart in a matter of a second. ‘’Please come this way’’ the man said and I locked eyes with Zico. ‘’You bad girl’’ he mouthed. I held in my smile and followed the man on the side as someone else substituted him to carry on the check. He traced my body with the detector and it beeped around the same area it did for Zico. What on earth was it? 

‘’Do you have any jewellery on you?’’ he asked. I shook my head. ‘’Do you want to go into a separate room to get checked?‘’ he asked. ‘’ If I have to take my shirt off or anything then yes.’’ I said. ‘’No, you don’t have to, it’s just a body check’’ he said. ‘’I’ll call on a female staff member to sort you out.’’ he looked around and made a sign towards someone. I exhaled secretly, thank God.

 Never in my life I imagined myself actually doing this in public, I think I would have died if I was to take my shirt off. There were so boys here and imagine if it was happening, now, here. I looked around behind where I could clearly see the captivated faces of the boys looking this way expecting a show. They’re really thinking that I was going to take my shirt off. I found Zico also intensely staring this way. My hand went to the bottom of my shirt and made it look like I was going to take it o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter