Chapter 29

There is no Plan B, Plan A will definitely work.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Zico’s POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Is that the name she whispers? I looked down at the floor and squeezed her hand. It really stabbed me straight in the heart, and it left a deep cut. But I feel like I can take all of this, I deserve this. It’s my fault anyway. I was the one who lost her and now I’m struggling to think of a way to get her back. I don’t even know what I’m going to say to her when she wakes up.

I am sorry for misjudging you Hana, if it wasn’t for Block B… I would have still believed that you were just playing with me and that you were after something else. I was wrong and I’m sorry.

Flashback

He breathed hard as he threw another punch at me, I couldn’t believe that he was actually doing this, for what reason? For her?

‘’Listen, I don’t want to do this to you, but you have to understand something. Hana did nothing wrong and I’m not leaving until you get that straight through your head.’’ Those last words came out really harshly, P.O. was really scaring me.

Why was he taking her side? I looked behind him. Block B was standing there, watching. Why are they taking her side? I frowned and shoved P.O. back. I’m not up for this; they don’t even understand a single thing.

‘’I know what she did very well, don’t take Hana’s side just because you feel sorry for her, she’s worthless now.’’ I roared and caught the next punch he threw at my face; this was really getting out of hand.

We were at the back of the club, on the day Hana came, Block B had started an argument over Hana and why I was being so harsh on her, it seemed like I was the bad guy and she the innocent victim when in fact it was the other way around. It got me so mad.

P.O. was apparently taking all his anger out on me and the rest stood and watched, they were all against me but they didn’t gang up on me and I could tell why. They still had their respect towards me. It was understandable why they didn’t want to face me, but P.O… he had more than enough reasons to do it; he was the closest to her.

‘’You don’t even know what you’re saying. Look at you, you trust everything you hear at school and everything that that Hannah girl is telling you, she’s feeding you with lies and you’re just sitting there taking it all in. Have you ever stopped and asked Hana for the truth? Have you given her a chance to speak? How are you so sure of everything? Tell me!’’ he barked as he grabbed on to my collar and harshly showed me up against the wall. Okay, he’s angry now, this is new.

 ‘’You don’t know how precious she is Zico, I had to stop two members from this group from going after Hana tonight, and you know what? I had to stop myself too. I don’t think you realize what you’re doing to Hana or what you’ve said to her, it’s really ridiculous because she doesn’t even deserve any of this.’’ He stopped to take a breath in, his hands never loosened from my collar and I could feel how angry he was, he looked me straight in the eye with a glare that I’ve never met before.

‘’You know what, I think that Daehyun guy is better than you.’’ he said releasing his tensed hands around my collar and taking a step back with his eyes scrutinising me. What was he waiting for? A reaction? For me to jump at him and fight him? No. I think that he knew very well how those words have impacted me. In fact, I felt strangled, as if someone had stolen all the air around me.

 Hearing those words from him, having him acknowledge the fact that Daehyun was better for Hana made me come back to my senses, was the situation that bad? Was everything that he said true? Was Hana doing all of those things unwillingly, was it Daehyun that influenced her or… was it all her doing?

‘’In fact I wish for them to be together. I’ve even heard Kai saying the same thing. He’s been taking care of Hana after you’ve shattered her heart to pieces and yet do you know what she did? She still came up with a lie to say that it wasn’t your fault, just to keep Kai from fighting you, she made him promise not come close to you or talk bad about you. She decided to keep everything you’ve said to herself while you kept spreading false rumours to the whole school, saying she’s a . Kai’s willing to let Daehyun close to Hana and I have nothing against it. So why don’t you wake up to reality and take a good look around, you’re about to lose someone very important, that is… if you haven’t lost her yet.’’ He’s left me stunned. He moved away from me and I slid down to the floor. Have I really gone that far?

End of Flashback

 

Maybe I was being stupid before, I refused to listen to her and she only respected everything that I had to say, insult after insult, accusation after accusation, and watched me break the one promise I’ve set myself to keep towards her; to never hurt her. All she asked for was one last kiss and then she left respecting my decision and harsh words. Just like that she walked out and hasn’t bothered me again. I still remember the day when she was being strangled against the lockers by that guy in school; she never called out to me, not even P.O. I never felt any guiltier in my life, really.

After the wakeup call I just had from Block B and Sunggyu, I realized that so many guys were competing for her and I decided to finally step in, I wasn’t going to let anyone win her, even if she didn’t want me back, I wasn’t going to let anyone have her.

 I watched her sleep, watching her taking calm and regulated breaths, and I only wished for this moment to last, I feared that she was going to reject me and push me away once she’d wake up so I felt comfortable with this atmosphere; where she wasn’t aware that I was here, right next to her, holding her hand without permission. Well, at least I got to hold her hand for one last time…

Hana’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and watched the ray of sunlight that had been peeking through the gap in the curtains find its way to my face. Somewhere in the distance I heard a dog barking three times, a group of children passing by my house talking loudly and Mrs. Lee’s rusty gate swinging o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter