Chapter 27

There is no Plan B, Plan A will definitely work.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hana’s POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I turned around; he was standing there and with a smirk on his face. The only thing that I could do was drag him away to the first tree I could find and hide him. I looked at that certain window once again, there was no movement. I breathed out. ''Jeez Hana, why’re you so worried?'' He asked as he care freely leaned on to the tree.

Hyomin, who had a scowl on her face, was now storming towards us. I quickly turned to him. ''Look Taeil, if Zico sees you here with me he's going to get mad, after all, he did tell all of you to stay away from me, didn't he?'' I looked up at him with a blank expression; I didn't want him to feel bad for me or anything but his eyes seemed to sadden when I mentioned it. ''He did.'' he said. Zico had told Block B to stay away from me…I just looked down at my feet and tried to hide my reaction away from him.

Just then, Hyomin showed up beside me and did a double take at Taeil. He looked at her for a second and then back to me. ''But he can't stop me, he's not here, he left early in the morning for... you know, another fight. An ally needed help and they said that they're in big ''he said laughing. I frowned, why is he laughing about it?

 ''So... how comes you're not with him?'' I asked curiously. ''I was asked to carry out something important, here. And the rest went with him.'' He said and shoved his hand in his pocket. That’s very unusual. Hyomin hadn't said anything for all of this time; she continuously pulled on the strap of my bag.

''Then... I'll leave you to whatever you were doing.'' I said but more relaxed once I knew that Zico wasn't here, I’ve been tensed up ever since Taeil showed up in front of me. I wanted to leave as Hyomin had no patience but also I knew we were going to be late.

''Bye'' I said walking away. Even though I knew Zico wasn’t here, I still didn’t want Taeil to be seen with me, it was just going to create more and more problems.  And that was the last thing I wanted.

 I followed after Hyomin after she started pulling me when I said bye to Taeil. By the way, what's with her, she'd normally wave or greet a member of Block B in the morning but she's being so ignorant of Taeil right now that it scares me.

Hyomin's POV

What does he want?

I warned Zico to stay away from Hana and I was pretty sure that this had applied to the rest of Block B. I hated to see Hana with them, after everything that happened she's still nice and forgiving and I don’t understand why.

And after everything that happened, why does this idiot still have the guts to show up in front of Hana anyway? You know what? I’m not worrying about that. I’m worrying about Hana because no matter how many times I pulled on her bag she wouldn’t even look this way.

When I thought that they finished talking I pulled her away. I wasn’t going to let this happen. No. Way. I wasn’t going to let her get walked over twice.

''Wait, Hana. I'm coming with you!'' he yelled after us and caught up to her. Hana looked confused, well, me too, I thought he was meant to do something, which was to my advantage. I didn’t want him to be near Hana.

 

 

Hana's POV

''Oh..'' was all that I said, I was trying to figure out why he was meant to do but also at the same time; why he was coming with us? He'd surely get in trouble with Zico, I just knew it. Hyomin was scrutinizing her eyes at him; seriously, she looks like she’s crazy.

 I just pulled on her sleeve to make her stop and she retreated slowly, it looked like she wanted to say something but she stopped herself and formed two fists as her hands went by her sides. I really don’t know what her problem is.

I turned to Taeil and wanted to ask if Zico was mad at me, I was sure he'd be against everything I did last night, I feel like I’ve committed a sin at that club, I’ve danced with another boy that was about to kiss me, I drank and completely ignored all of the rules that he'd once set for me. I stopped myself. Why do I still have the impression that I’m still his girlfriend?

'' What is it?'' I heard Taeil ask me and suddenly Hyomin snapped. I jumped at both sides, Taeil had snapped me out of my thoughts and Hyomin only intensified that because she yelled at the top of her lungs and stood in front of me, stopping me from walking and accusingly pointing at Taeil. What… is happening?

‘’And you know what? I’ve had it with your attitude, you’re going to stay away from her and I’m not discussing any of this’’ she kept on yelling at Taeil. Hold on what is happening? ‘’You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for blaming her, like, it’s not even funny anymore’’ she continued. ‘’Hyomin’’ I said her name, she needs to stop. ‘’Oh, so what? You’re trying to be the nice guy now? Do you think I’m taking any of this? Maybe Hana is but I’m not letting any of you near her again. Do you understand?’’ she yelled raising her voice each time she spoke. ‘’HYOMIN’’ I shouted over her voice and she snapped her head at me.

It was then when I realized that she was actually serious about this. Her face told me that, she actually got so worked up over this and I don’t really know why.

‘’Why are you doing this?’’ Hyomin asked Taeil. We were all still and my hand went up to her arm, it was enough, she had to stop. ‘’I don’t see any wrong in hanging out with my friend’’ that’s what he replied to everything that she said. She glared at him and I felt her arm tense up again. ‘’Please stop’’ I said and Hyomin looked back at me.

She took a moment, as she was glaring at Taeil, I could see that all of this wasn’t needed. She snatched her arm away from my grasp and straightened her uniform. ‘’This is the only time I’ll allow this; you can only go to school with us. Nothing else. You’ll mind you own business afterwards. Okay?’’ she said. ‘’I’m fine with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter