∞story idea 5∞

∆ Exotics Playdate ∆ ∞Story Idea Shop∞

story idea

The Childern of the Moon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

« All my life, I watched my family members come and go. At first I didn't who, no, what, killed them. They were just gone. Then I got older, I realized that the world isn't all rainbows and sunshine, it's much more. The type of things that go on at night, the murders that nobody knows the answer to. No one would beleive me if I told them what I saw. Their eyes, blood red. Their teeth, long and pointy. Werewolfs. That's what they are. That's what been killing not only my family, but others too. Why? Why are they doing this? Why?

Characters (I think that would be good for the story)

Boys: The whole of Exo (of course) or Exo-k and/or Exo-m

Maybe Infinite (as like the bad wolfs, idk)

Girls: Snsd's Yuri (as a girl wolf, I barely see girl wolfs in stories)

A- pink's Chorong

 

« This is an okay story for me. It could be like a girl who at one point thought that the world was like nice and innocent, until she sees the wolfs. Which opens up her eyes and she like somehow, gets close to them and she finds out that they're not all bad, and the reason why they killed the people was for a reason. Yet she doesn't know if she can trust them yet. Anyway, comment if you want the story. You may change the characters. Leave a link to the story if you decide to do it. :)