Krystal's gettin' the V tonight ;)

Sulli's Bed

 

 

I watched her as she inspected the menu in her hands with a love struck expression plastered on my face. Why did she always have to look so breathtakingly beautiful? Her dark brown hair was parted perfectly, a striped headband decorated her slightly damp silky locks. Those entrancing deep brown eyes of hers were currently glazing over the crowd through the glass windows of the restaurant we were eating at, her gaze flicking over pretty girls. Propping her head up her hand, she pouted a little bit at the menu.

 

“Krystal.” A shiver ran down my spine. My heart skipped a beat. I loved the way she half-sighed, half-whispered my name like that. “Yeah, Sulli?” I asked, coughing while looking down at my menu to try and act natural. Our lacrosse team was spread out at different tables and booths inside of Cheddar’s, a popular restaurant near the soccer fields we’d been playing at. We’d just finished playing four games today, and this was only our first day of the weekend long tournament. Honestly, I couldn’t remember how I’d gotten lucky enough to sit down next to the pretty brunette or how we’d become roommates at our hotel.

 

There were four people to a room, and only two beds. Guess I’ll be sleeping on the floor tonight. Don’t even get me started on how awkward it was when we were in our room about thirty minutes ago, taking turns in the shower. erted thoughts of Sulli’s perfect boy filled my mind, and I felt like a lovesick teenage boy who couldn’t get bad images out of his mind. In a trance, I stared dumbly at Sulli, who was snapping her fingers in front of my face. A wide smile spread across her face. Giggling, she pointed at me. 

 

“I’ve asked you want your going to order like twenty times....is there something on my face?” Shocked, I shook my head furiously. “No way, you look amazing.” One of her eyebrows flicked up, a smirk played on her pink lips. What did I just say? Blushing furiously, I coughed and looked down at my menu. “I dunno what I’m gonna get,” I  muttered underneath my breath. 

 

The other girl picked at her navy and yellow lacrosse jersey with 47 in bold white lettering on the front, and the hem of her black and pink Nike short shorts. A pair of blue running shoes and black ankle length socks completed her sporty outfit. “Thanks, for the compliment, I mean.” A waiter sauntered over to our table, running a hand through his greasy black hair and smiling toothily at us. The light shined down on his pimple-riddled face. His name tag reads: Minho. “What can I get for you lovely ladies?” 

 

He asked in a raspy voice, winking at Sulli. She looked down at her menu, biting her lip and placing a finger over one of the items. There were numerous food stains covering the front of his white apron, his hands looked rough and dirty. His eyes roamed and raked up and down Sulli’s body, probably undressing her in his dirty, sick mind. Guys like this make me angry, especially when they look at Sulli like that, like she’s some kind of item on sale. Why does she pretend that she doesn’t see those looks? Fed up, I set my menu down and glared at him.

 

“Can you please stop looking at her like that? She’s not interested,” I hissed in a heated tone, earning a gasp from the girl sitting in front of me. God only knows how good it felt to be able to finally call Sulli my own. The waiter’s expression turned sour. “Oh yeah?” He spat, “How do you know?” A lightbulb exploded in my brain. Getting up and leaning over the table, I gently tucked a loose strand of my crushes’ hair behind her ear. 

 

A faint blush was visibly creeping up her neck, her breathing was getting faster, her gaze flickered from my eyes to my lips. Tugging her closer to me, I felt her lips press against mine. A pair of hands encircled my neck, pulling me closer. When she broke the kiss, she smiled breathlessly at me. “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to do that, Choi Sulli.” A choked cough brought us back to reality from gazing into each others’ eyes. We glared at the waiter, and he gulped and nodded. 

 

“Fine, fine. She’s yours, I get it.” He raises his hands up in surrender and stomps off in a flurry. That phrase sounds like heaven. After we ordered our meal from a different waiter, she motioned for me to come sit next to her, and intertwined our hands under the table on top of her lap. A smirk crosses my lips. Looks like I’m sleeping in Sulli’s bed tonight. 

 

 

*activate erted thoughts*