The past, pizza, and ness.

K-pop's Coffee Prince

Amber's p.o.v- 

"Aish. I knew I should have drove the delivery car instead of walking. Today of all days, it had to rain. Way to go, Amber."
I facepalmed myself, remembering how stupid I can be. Who has a delivery car but still decided to walk instead 'cause apparently, she thinks she's superman and I can do deliveries in 10 minutes by walking? Me, that's who. Stupid stupid Amber. Aisssh. 

It was 10:35am and I had to make a delivery- 3 miles away from my job, in 10 minutes. But of course, I just had to challenge myself and go by feet. Yes, I challenge myself to these retarded missions because I'm superman. SUPERMAN. I checked my watch for the 203870th time and , it's 10:40am. I still have 1 mile to go. I stopped for a few seconds to regain my breath, when I got a crazy idea. (Now that any of my ideas are smart and normal to begin with). I'm Amber...Amber The Superman. I'll just stop fly over to make this delivery. That's it!

I positioned myself in the middle of the streets, ready to take off, while receiving strange looks from everyone.

"Hana.....dhul...seht!." my eyes windened when I landed face front on the floor. Amber, you really thought you can fly? 

I got up quickly and wiped my face, thanking the heavens I did not drop the delivery pizzas. I guess I'll just run like my life depends on it. (it does.

 

Kri's p.o.v-

"Ya! DID YOUR MOTHER AND I RAISE YOU LIKE THIS?! Aigoo." my grandmother screamed at me, again.

"Eyyy~ 
Halmeonie, I was just having fun." I gave her one of my best smiles and opened up my arms, ready to smother her in hugs.

"Just having fun?! Aish. Ya! Don't you dare give me hugs." she moved over to the other side of the couch to prevent my hugs. You aren't getting away from me that easily granny. 

She slammed countless photos on the table of me and another male hugging very closely while he layed a kiss on my neck. We purposely took this photo to spread gay rumors about myself. Why? Because my grandma keeps pushing me to marry. A the son of one of the largest company in Osaka, must need a wife. I don't want to marry, and if I did, it would only have to be with her. But my grandma keeps sending me off on these blind dates and I'm not interested. What's so good about marriage anyways? 

She let out a sigh and looked at me. "Listen, Kris, you're 26 years old and never even had a job. You're irresponsible,therefore, you need a wife!" 

I chuckled and changed the subject. "Oh! Wah this is a great photo of me and brandon." I studied the pictures and chuckled to myself. Oh oh, she's is about to explode.


She smacked the back of my head playfully and sighed. "Aigoo aigoo. Ya! Stop your nonsense. What? Are you seeing men now?" 

This is just too easy. Ah, messing with my grandma is fun. I love her and I knew exactly what could make her change her attitude towards me in seconds.

"Halmeonie, why don't we go have some cheesecake?" I smirked and reached over to her, hugging her tightly. 

Her eyes instantly lit up and I knew I had her were I wanted. "Should we? I haven't had cheesecake in months!" she smiled happily, looking over at her shoulder, staring at me. Bingo.

Amber's p.o.v-

I made it. I can't believe I actually made it. 10:34am. And with 1 minute left. Scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I grabbed on tightly to the boxes of pizza, making my way inside the public female showers. 


"Pizza time!" I screamed at everyone once I arrived inside the public bathroom, laying the pizzas down on the nearest table. However, I didn't expect a group of females charging and screaming at me to get out. WTF?

"AH! WHAT'S A MALE DOING IN HERE?"

"YA GET OUT GET OUT!"

"QUICK COVER YOURSELF THERE IS A ERT ON THE LOSE!"

I facepalmed myself. Here we go again. Aish, I'm a female! I tried to lift up my shirt to prove to them I'm a female through my ies, but all I got was a hurricane of towels thrown at me. 

"ERT GET OUT YA!"

I covered my body with my arms and ran outside as quick as possible. Today is just not my day, huh? Sigh. This happens to me all the time but I have no one to blame but myself. I dress like a boy, I act like a boy, and I look like a boy. My voice isn't exactly feminine either and I don't have anime-like girl ies. Why is life so cruel to me? But, I didn't mind. I was able to do physical jobs most woman could and I found it easier to live this way.....just not when you're being attacked by countless women thinking you're a he.

Come with me airplane love
Come with me airplane love

Haneureul naneun barameul gamneun
Gureumeul geotneun i bihaengeun sijakdwaetjiman
Hanaui gijeok neomaneul mideo
Soneul jabeun ojik han saram~

My cellphone ran and I quickly picked it up. Did I mention that I'm a Pokemon trainer too? I've got a pokedex phone cover to prove it. Hah.

"Yeoboseyo~"

"Amber! You've got another delivery. Hurry back!" my boss yelled at me.

"Aish, I just did a delivery. Give me a break will ya?" I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

He raised his voice, the screams piercing through my ear." YA! Come back right now to make this delivery. It's from the son of one of the largest company in Osaka. Hurry up or you're fired!" Where do old poeple get all this energy from?

"Arrasso! Arrasso!" I let out a final sigh, before beginning to run again. Today really isn't a good day.

Henry's p.o.v-

I walked my with dog, Kopie, as we made our way back home through the park. If I'm even one minute late of our daily routine, he starts starts to bother me. Silly dog. When I reached our house, I checked my mailbox and there it was again, a wrapped up cookie with a pororo sticker on it. There is only one person in the world who does do this to me and I knew exactly who it was. Her. This could only mean one thing, she's back. She has been sending me these for the past month and it's been pilling up in my kitchen counter. Everyday she leaves me one, reminding me over and over about us. The memories flashing before my eyes, driving me almost insane.

Why are you doing this to me? You're the one who left me. You disappeared and it left me pieces. I'm still trying to replace back all the pieces. You ran off to New York and became an artist as well as a singer. You don't think it hurts to see you in the news every other day? If it isn't news about your new projects or songs, it's about your new lover. I want you to re-appear. I want you to show yourself infront of me just to send you away. I want to hurt you. I want to make you feel the same way you made me feel 4 years ago, Krystal.

Kri's p.o.v-

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.

Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?~

I moaned softly, stretching, while searching for my phone on the mountain of blankets. Can't I sleep in peace? Aish. When I finally found my phone, I answered, half awake and half asleep.

"Yeoboseyo..." I let out a yawn.

"I'm back." the person on the other line said firmly.

I recognized this voice. Could it be? I sat up quickly and rubbed my eyes, hoping it's not a dream. Is she really back?

"Uh...Krystal?" I knew it was her. I just simply couldn't believe it. She's back after 4  years.

She giggled. Please don't giggle like that. "Yes, I'm back. I missed you, Kris." her voice changed back her usual sweet-sounding. I missed her. I missed her so much.

"Where are you? Let's meet." I rolled off my bed and ran towards the bathroom to take a shower, almost tripping along the way.

"At our usual spot. In the park. See you then." she hung up before I could ask anymore questions.

Krystal is back, after what seemed like forever. My hearts raced from even the thought of it. I showered in 10 minutes (usually it would take me an hour) and hurried back to my room, trying to pick out the best looking clothes I have. 
 

Amber's p.o.v-

When I arrived at mt pizza job, my boss immediately gave me the directions to this, "Almighty rich son's" place. This time, I made sure to make this delivery by car. My legs have given up on me from running all day. I read over the directions and made my way as instructed. The location wasn't even far from the pizza job. Only 8 minutes! Lazy rich people who can't even make their way to a pizza shop so close to their home. Tsk. 

When I pulled up infront of a glass-like building, my eyes windened. Either I'm really short or this building can actually touch the clouds. Wah~. I walked inside, carrying the box of pizza, getting on the elevator and pressed the very top button which stated, "Penthouse" Hah, I've should've knowed. 

I made it to the top of the building and opened what seemed to be the first door to his place. It was absolutely beautiful. The front of his penthouse had a garden. It was covered in countless types of flowers; Roses, Daises, Allium, and even cactuses. The floor was made off wood and it was surrounded by gray pebbles. I was so amazed by the it's beauty and the sight of Osaka from the rooftop that I didn't realize I had reached the main door of the house. I clicked on the ringer and waited.

Lastly, the door opened after what seemed like an eternity and I did not expect to be greeted by a half- man. I let out a yelp and studied him from head to toe. Wow, he was handsome. Blonde hair, tall, slim but firmed. OMO, he only has a towel wrapped around his waist. I didn't realize I was staring for so long until he raised his eyesbrows. I lost my ability to think for a few seconds and handed him the box off pizza, running as fast as possible from his place.

"WHO ANSWERS THE DOOR HALF ?! WHY HAVE I BEEN SEEING HALF PEOPLE EVERYWHERE TODAY?!" Aishhhhhh. I stomped out of the building and kicked the cars' wheel and regeted it a few seconds later.

", my toe." 

Seriously now, who answers the door half ? Tsk, cocky rich guy. Ah!

I placed both hands around my face, gasping. "I forgot to get the payment!"

 

Author's note: Guys, you don't understand how angry I am. It took me 2 hours to write the first chapter only for my computer to shut down when I had finished. I had to re write everything over taking me another 2 hours. I'm sorry if it sounds bad. The first time I wrote it sounded so good, but my computer was a douchebag and I couldn't remember what I had written. I was even about to give up on this story. But choose not to. I'm working hard on this AFF 'cause I love Coffee Prince. Haha. I know the first chapter is boring, but it will get better. I promise. The first few chapters are always lame since it's just story intro and characters.

Luhan, Sehun, and the rest of the characters will appear on the next chapter. Pleas upvote, comment, subcribe to this story. Give my story a chance. Thank you! <3

Oh, and if you guys want some Kaisoo, here's my very first story which I should probably update soon. haha.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/515483/leave-it-to-fate-angst-romance---exo-kai-kaisoo