This one pretty?

YooSu Draft Book

author is me

pairing is yoosu

other cast is none

genre is romance

length is one shot

author note is i don't really know whether this is a good story or not. i just write some down. it is a lame story tho, and i felt this type of story is too late (becasue it took 10 years) to finally make him realize. HAHA i am soooo weird. i hope you dont mind tho 

 

***

Junsu is now confuse, his fingertips scroll on his smartphone screen, looking all the pictures of bunch girls group, from snsd to the new one that he doesn’t even know what is that girl name. Looking all those faces that seems same for him.


Did they had been under knife?


He questioned. But some of them really is pretty (in outside), he never really know what about their inside, except maybe some of snsd member, and lee hae ri davichi which he had been together with for musical. Other than that, he doesn't know.


He then type some about “yoosu” in search engine on the website, he can’t help but let the lips curve some smile. He see those familiar two guys (or man) in his eyes. Of course he know who that is, it is him and yoochun. (his secret love-biggest secret ever)


He is not lying if someone ask him does he love his bandmates. At least his heart not if his mouth lie. He has been under yoochun’s loving spell, since they still in dbsk. Everyone don't know his feeling (as for his thought).


I did miss yoochun touch


Junsu know that they are now JYJ, jaejoong always between them. It is not like junsu could not get yoochun’s touch every time because yoochun will always touch him. He miss when they could giggled and laughed on their own world. With only the three of them, jaejoong always talk to yoochun. How junsu miss yunho then, because jaejoong could not took his eyes off yunho.


Junsu quit the browser on his smartphone and throw it carelessly to his bed. He pull his legs, walking through the desk in front of his and turn on his computer, signing in to skype and calling yoochun contact. He missing yoochun, especially when yoochun was busy filming 3days and he was busy on his tour. Then he smile when the computer screen is now yoochun sleepy face



“hey” he say with eyes still red, voice still hoarse. “what are you doing, calling me in this like 4 am time?” and he smile

“I’m bored chunnie. I could use some accompany” he whine cutely, shriek his dolphin sound

yoochun laughe, and get up. Throwing his blanked from covering his shirtless body. Junsu eyes just sparkle when he see that.

“you can’t be bored enough when I am so sleepy. So why are you not sleeping? Missing me?” he tease and junsu roll his eyes, denying his feeling.

“why should I miss you?” he laugh “I just remembered when the fans asked me to draw you, did you see the video?"


Yoochun use and suppose to be mad, but it is their usual jokes. He gets use to them, long time ago. “yeah, you should draw me better than that, you bastard! I’m far and more handsome that that guy you created. That is a monster.”


And that make junsu apartment is full by his squeaky dolphin laugh which yoochun loved to hear. With that accompany, even after few hours talk, both of them sleep peacefully and smile the brightest of the day.



#



junsu once again scroll through his phone screen, showing exactly the same pictures of girls but this time, he get yoochun chest as his pillow while yoochun reading one piece manga on his hands. Junsu know their intimacy is more than just a best friend could be, and somehow he afraid yoochun feel so. But oh no, he should be happy if yoochun feel so.



Yoochun is not gay. But yay me if he gay. But…


He is frowning, take a deep breath and exhale. Feeling this conversation in his head will have no end. It happen for few years and he never found the conclusion, whether yoochun is gay or not.


Junsu climb up, so that he is in the same position with yoochun. His left leg above yoochun’s and his hand showing those bunch of girls.


“chun-ah, is she pretty?” showing one of snsd member photo.

Yoochun take a look for one or two seconds and look back to his manga “nah”

“what about this one? She’s quite good” junsu say again

“same… not that pretty”

junsu frown. He search for other girl again, which is cuter than before “this?”

yoochun look at junsu, questioning but his eyes immediately look to the phone and shake his head

junsu search again, this time is the hot one, she have that big , cute dimples, long eyelashes, and tall figure with wavy brown hair, pretty hot and pretty face junsu thought “you must be like this one”

yoochun look again, frowning also. When he will finish his manga “pretty, nice , but don’t like it”


junsu search again. It is not what he want though, junsu just can’t help to know whether his yoochun is gay or not. He can’t stop his feeling any longer, when yoochun did not even interested to any girl anymore, and he has been sweeter to junsu much more than before. Junsu could not help but to think that yoochun is in love with him too.


But then, he must make sure.


Later then, junsu has shown him almost all girl group member in korea, and even some idol in japan, which maybe yoochun would say he like her. It turn out that what yoochun said is “no, not great, too cute, too skinny, too big (junsu don’t know what is too big for a girl, a maybe), don’t like her.”



It is all no.



Junsu frown again, “which one do you like then?”

Yoochun who still reading with a pillow crushed under his body reply make junsu can not think straight. “I don’t like any of them"

Can it be, he IS gay?

Junsu just ready to jump from waterfalls if it true and then he snapped back from reality when yoochun talk. “did you just trying to hook me up to those girl su?”

“no… why would i? it’s not like I don’t know what is your type chun” he smile awkwardly.

Yoochun start feeling something is fishy right now “I feel like you don’t know. I don’t like all your criteria, and su you don’t have to do that babe” yoochun smirk.

“beside, you can’t find my type in those girls”

“why? You’re not even gay chun” junsu gulp, he finally say the keyword.

“of course I’m not gay, are you in your mind su?” yoochun laugh.

Junsu startled, confuse, sad, and he must keep his expression like the way he was, smiling.

“of course I am… I just c-curious tho” junsu voice turn slowly. “you never in love with anyone now. I never heard you talk about any girls nowadays.” Junsu confess junsu lie, to be honest.



Yoochun smile, hand search for something in his bag beside the bed, and throw his phone to junsu. He catch it immediately. Nice reflect he have.


“you can find the one that own my heart, the one with pink hair that I love in my photo. That one, beats all the girl that you showed me earlier” he smile and return to read his manga, and sometimes looking at his bandmate


junsu’s blank, like dumbfound and he slowly look through yoochun’s photo in his phone. There’s yoochun photo when he’s filming, yoohwan sleeping, harang with his mom watching television, his mom planting flower with harang sleep on her feet, junsu and jaejoong, junsu, junsu, junsu, and then he find the one with the pink hair.


That one, the one that special in yoochun heart, pink hair, pink full lips, with maroon coat on the neck, holding the microphone near his mouth.


“i…its me?” he shock

“yes, it is you, and why it takes so long for you to finally realized it?” yoochun kiss junsu lips softly.


And that when junsu finally find why he should stop wondering whether yoochun is gay or not, and stop asking about those bunch of girls.
 

Because yoochun love him. And he love him back. 

photo photo.jpg