sweet little girl? or boy?

YooSu Draft Book

Tittle : sweet little girl? or boy?

Author : nana

Pairing : Yoosu

Genre : Romanca

Summary : this story might be a little weird haha since i dont really know how to write it down while i have the best emotion and feeling about these two in my mind -___- i am at writing but i tried again hahaha... however, better keep practicing <3

 

A 10 year old yoochun sat in the corner of a big hall where there’s an ocean of people moved here and there. He was at his uncle wedding party, and being lonely without friends at his age, this young man felt bored in no second. Everyone is adult and they were drawn in their topic.

 

He tugged his mom dress and pouted “mom. lets go home”

 

“be patient sweetheart” his mom patted his head slowly, received an awww from ahjumma because of his pout.

 

Little yoochun mouth turned more like a fish mouth everytime he pleaded his mom to go home and his mom only patted his head. Then, he left the hall.

 

Yoochun little foot step and stepped. He wandered everywhere and felt bored again. It had been a while since he went here and there, nothing fun and nothing to do. He pouted even more and sat at the corner of the stairs then his eyes caught a pretty little girl in a pink and fluffy chiffon dress, holding a bouquet of flower, with a pretty rose on her head staring at him with tears shaped eyes. That girl cheek is red, as red as rose on her head. Yoochun amazed with that girl, unconsciously stared at her with his ultimate chunface.

 

Yoochun finally blinked, smiled and came closer to her

 

“hi” yoochun greet

 

she looked at him shyly. A blush of pink shade on her fluffy cheeks and she covered it with a bouquet she holding.

 

“hello” she greeted, so beautiful, yoochun thought.

 

“you’re alone?” yoochun asked

 

still covering her face, she nodded slowly and yoochun held her little hand. “come join me, lets play together”

 

But then, yoochun stopped when she pulled yoochun “to where?”

 

“to anywhere. Why? You afraid?”

 

she nodded and gripped yoochun’s tuxedo. “no worries. I will send you back here after playing together. Im yoochun.”

 

“junsu. Kim junsu”

 

“hi Jun.. wait whaat? Isn’t that’s boy name?” yoochun asked, confused.

 

“I am a boy. I never be a girl”

 

“b…but you wearing dress”

 

“this is my usual clothes. My mom always dress me girl clothes because I am pretty and my is cute. Mom said so” little junsu smiled brightly

 

He IS pretty yoochun thought.

 

Junsu was about to reject yoochun’s idea about playing around inside the big hall. But the firm grip from yoochun hand made junsu couldn’t said no. instead he felt like maybe it will be a little bit interesting to following yoochun.

 

Yoochun brought him to meet his uncle and newly wed wife, to his mom and dad, and also ahjumma or even ahjusshi around the hall. Yoochun will took some dessert from waiter and gave it to junsu then they played again. Junsu did felt fun and enjoy it.

 

When they finally sat at chair, yoochun didn’t spoke a word, he rolled his eyes and seeing his new friend like that, junsu asked why and yoochun stayed silent as he didn’t know what should he said

 

Yoochun did felt happy to be with his new friends, although he still curious will junsu like him to be his new friend. Then little junsu looked at him, studying yoochun’s face but just don’t know what yoochun felt

 

A moment where yoochun brain stopped to think, his lung stopped to breathe is when junsu soft red fluffy lips touched his lips.

 

“thanks for asking me to join you. I don’t have any gift so I only can give you a  kiss.” He kissed yoochun cheek this time “thank you yoochunnie~”