fin.

12:51

12:51 - Krissy and Ericka (Listen here +)


[ Your/Yoojin's POV ]

 

"Taehyung-ah... I'm sorry, but we should end it here..."

"Yoojinnie, what do you mean?"

"Maybe I'm not ready to start a relationship with you..."

"Yoojin, I love you... D-did I do something wrong? I'll be a better boyfriend to you!"

"I'm sorry, Taehyung... I'm the one who's wrong... I'm sorry..."

 

I ended the call. 

Tears started rolling at my cheeks.

Poor Taehyung... I broke his heart.

Is this the right thing?

My mind says that it's the right thing, but my heart totally disagreed.

I did said that I love him, and it's true. I REALLY love him. That's why I'm breaking up with him, but is it the right decision? 

I'm confused! >< I should sleep this up...

-

"Umma~ I'm going to work now~" I hugged my mom, and kept the smile on my face. Even though I was such a mess last night, it can't ruin my first day. I fished out my phone from my blazer's front pocket. Why is he not texting me?

Oh... Right... I broke up with him. I should have thought that. My smile faded, as the scenario from last night came back at my mind. Is he hurt right now? I'm still worried at him.

"Yoojin, are you alright?" I snapped out of my thoughts as Mom broke the hug and looked at me. I managed to nod and smile. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am 100% sure, umma." But in the inside I wanted to shout what I felt that time. I can't, I might ruin Mom's good mood, since it's my first work day.

She sighed and smiled at me, "Take care, my dear. And don't forget to say 'Hi' at Taehyung-ah for me."

I felt another pang in my heart. But I need to show Umma that I am okay. I nod cheerfully and smiled, "Yes, I will."

Then kissed her cheeks and left. 

 

-

 

My phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D, it was my best friend, Jin. I pressed the green button,

"Yo, Yoojin speaking."

"Jeon Yoojin, why didn't you tell me that it's your first day at work today?" I can imagine a pouting Jin at this times.

"And why would I tell you, Jinnie? Are you my boyfriend?" I sarcastically answered.

"No, but as your best friend I should be updated. I heard the news from Jooyeonnie."

"Oh, so your girlfriend told you about it. Tsk, did you bribe my Jooyeon with something?"

"I said if she didn't tell me about your first day at work, I'd her."

I gasped, "That was too much for a bribe! I am going to kill you, Kim Seokjin!"

He laughed at the other line, "Take a chill pill, Yoojin. That was just a joke! It was a kiss, not . I won't do that to Jooyeon, I love her."

 

I just sighed and rolled my eyes, "So this is your way of saying 'Good Luck!' to me. Ugh, you really is my best buddy." He chuckled and I can imagine that he's smiling. "Jeon Yoojin, you never fail to make me laugh. So this is why that Kim Taehyung fell in love with you."

My smile faded, as I felt a bullet strucked my heart. Why does people kept on reminding me about him?! It hurts me more...

"Yeah, yeah. I'll call you later, Jinnie. Bye, stupid."

"Bye, Yoojin. And I am not stupid." Then the call ended.

As I continued walking, I didn't notice that I bumped on someone. "I am so sorry, Sir." I bowed apologetically, and as I looked up, I froze. It was Taehyung. We stayed like that for seconds? Minutes? I don't know... I looked straight into his eyes, I can see that he's hurt. My heart ached again, like it did last night. He was about to speak when I dashed away from him, even though I was in my heels that time. As I ran, my tears started falling again. I saw the hurt on his eyes. My heart is aching, as if it was tortured by something. 

I looked back and he was gone... Maybe he walked away like I do. God, I felt bad... I want to chase him, but I guess he's far away now. I looked at my wristwatch. Oh no, I'm late! I should run now, I can't screw up at my first day at work!

 

-

 

A few days later, everything turned out to be fine. I guess a few days without thinking of him had worked out. This is right Jeon Yoojin, you're starting to move on.

Today is Sunday, and I am with my officemates at the mall. We went to the mall to bond, our first week had paid of, and so does my relationship with them. I met new friends. I met the wackiest girl like Jooyeon, her name is Hyuna. The stupidest yet funny guy, Jiyong-oppa, which resembles me of Jin. And then there's Donghyun, weirdest of them all. Which reminds me of...

"Taehyung..."

Hyuna and Jiyong looked at me, "Yo, Jinnie... You okay?" 

I nod at them. I can't tell them about it... I don't want to break our first bonding together. "Yoojin-ah, chin up, okay? We should have fun... It's our celebration to our successful first week, right?" Donghyun said as he slipped a hand around my shoulder. "Jinnie should cheer up because you are our baby."

Hyuna grinned at me and pinched my cheek, "Yeah, our baby Jinnie."

I playfully glared at them, "Do I look like a baby to all of you? I'm 18 years old for crying out loud!"

Jiyong chuckled, "We're just joking, Jinnie-ah."

Aww, this guys... They never fail to make me smile. I should treasure this kind of people. 

 

-

 

We went inside a restaurant. The day woudn't be complete without eating together. Playing arcade and singing at noraebangs made us hungry... I volunteered to order, so I went to the counter. Donghyun accompanied me, so he can help me.

After we pay, we carried the trays; Mine are the drinks, and he carried the fries etc. We were on our way to our table when I saw Taehyung. He still looked the same. And he's smiling again. It made me smile, as well. I'm glad he's happy now. But I gasped when I saw him with a girl, and that girl is so close to him.

I unconsciously dropped the tray in my hands, and everything in the tray fell on the ground. The drinks splashed on the ground. My shoes were wet due to the splash. 

"H-hey... You okay?" Donghyun puts down the tray on an empty table and patted my head. I didn't answer, I just looked down. Because of what happened, all the people inside the area looked at me. Hyuna and Jiyong came to ask what's wrong, but I didn't speak. Why am I like this? I thought I can manage to be fine without thinking, nor seeing him...

I thought after the past few days of not minding him would heal my heart. But when I see him, it hurts again. And she's with a girl! My heart ached more and more. WHY AM I LIKE THIS?! But the other side of me tells me that it great that he finally find the right girl for him. 

"Yoojin-ah?" I looked up, and Taehyung was there, "H-hey, are you alright?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I see his face, then this girl went beside her, "V-oppa, do you know her?"

My heart fell like a rock shattered by a big hammer. The word 'oppa' hurted me the most. There is a part of me that wanna shout, 'I am the only girl who should call him 'oppa'!'

But then I realized I should not. He is not mine anymore. I gave him away...

"Yoojin..." I heard his voice again. It became a sudden mantra in my mind... Oh, how I longed to hear his voice... But it hurts me. The feeling of regret and hurt is what I am experiencing right now...

"Jeon Yoojin!" Hyuna and Jiyong shook me off from my reverie... I tried to speak, but there's no voice coming out from my mouth... I took a step backward away from them. My tears started to fall on the ground... 

All I had to do is run away.

-

I run away as fast as I can. I don't care where these wretched feet take me, I just want to have myself alone from all my mistakes. What did I do to myself? What did I do to Taehyung? It was all my fault. I am the one who is the problem, not him. I am the one...

"Yoojin!"

I looked back, Taehyung was running after me. I ran fast...

"Yoojin! Watch out!"

I looked back again, his eyes wide right now. And the next thing happened...

 

HOOOOOOOOOONK!


Another sad story failed. The ending was a fail. Huhuhu.

But thanks to those who waited ^^ ;;

But here it, help yourselves.

 

@SowonHeart