Chapter 2: The Flight (Part 1)

Chased by Stars

NOTE:   WORDS written in ITALICIZED is spoken in Korean

             UNDERLINED words means Chinese

             BOLD Letters are spoken in ENGLISH

             Ordinary words means the sentences are spoken in Korean

 

 

 

==============================================================

 

           People started boarding the airctraft. Since EXO are on Business Class, They boarded the Plane first. "Thank you for Taking this flight, Have a nice day and Enjoy your flight" The Korean Check In Agent said, tearing their boarding pass. EXO bowed and thanked them.

 

           EXO are excited on their flight. They rushed to their seats like kids and started to wander around it. The boys are waiting for someone inside. As soon as she enter, The Flight Attendant greeted her and send her to her seat. ________ excused herself at Kris as she sat near the window. 

 

        As the flight started, they boys then started talking and playing. Since its just them, they got on ease and had fun. D.O and Chen looked at Kris who is having a hard time. He feels ashamed because the girl is just staring outside. 

 

"Yah Guys quit it out!" Kris mumbled at his group. "There's another people her. she might find us noisy" Kris added. The boys pouted and kept quiet.

 

"koktchong maseyo (dont worry) . I wont mind if you guys are like that" The girl said with a chuckle making the boys shocked.

 

"Woah, hold on, you understand us?" Chen asked as D.O's eyes widened.

 

________ Nodded her head and makes an okay sign "Yes I do. Waeyo?"

 

"Are you Korean?!" This time, Suho asked sitting on Kri's arm rest. ______ grinned and shake her head. "aniya"

 

"then how come you understand us?" Chanyeol added.

 

"I kinda learned a few language" _______ said with a smile.

 

"oh what language do you speak" Luhan asked as he pulled Sehun next to him

 

"well, Besides my own language, I speak a little Japanese too and Mandarin and English" she replied

 

"Hao Bang oh!" (that's awesome) Tao said amazed "Only Kris hyung speaks english"

 

"Kris?" ____ asked confused.

 

"You dont know us?" Baekhyun asked. _______ shrugged her shoulders. "Mianhe.. Irumi ottokhae dwoeseyo? Omo! Hanggul mal yonsupaeya dwoeyo. Chonun hangung malchal mothaeyo" (sorry.. What is your name? Omo, I need to praactice my Korean. My Korean is bad)..

"Well let me introduce us" Kris Started. "We are EXO. We're korean idols and we just had our concert on your country. My Name is Kris Wu"

 

"annyeong haseyo, chonun Kim JoonMyeon Imnida. But my stage name is  Suho. Im the Leader of EXO" Suho waves at her which she gladly returned

"chonun Chen imnida. I'm korean but i'm on EXO M, the Chinese sub-group" Chen smiled

"Kim Jong In imnida. Kai is okay and I'm the dance machine" Kai winked

"Annyeong Haseyo, chonun Kyungsoo imnida, but you can call me D.O" D.O smiled and bowed a little.

 

"Yo, I'm Chanyeol" Chanyeol said in english making the boys laugh

Tao bowed first then smiled at her "Ni Hao, wo jiao Huang Zi Tao" 

"Ni Hao, Wo Jiao Luhan" Smiled cutely and waves both his hands

Sehun bowed and look at her "Chonun Sehun imnida"

Baekhyun waves hyperly at her "Hi, my name is Baekhyun!" he said in english

"Xiumin imnida" Xiumin said and gives her a bubbly smile"

"Ni Hao, wo jiao Yi Xing or Lay" Lay smiled showing his dimples.

 

"The guy over there is our manager" Kris pointed his sleeping manager. "Ni jiao shen me ming zi?" (what is your name?)

 

"Chonun ________ imnida. manasso bangap ssumnida" (My name is _______. nice to meet you) she bowed at them.

 

"why will you go to korea?" Kai asked standing at the back of her seat. "well i'll be studying there and, i need to manage my business with my cousin"

 

"Business? what kind?" D.O asked this time.

 

"I Have a bubble tea shop"

 

"Bubble tea?!" Sehun chirped "Luhan hyung and I loves bubble tea"

 

__________ smiled at Sehun's cuteness. "Maybe you can drop by to my shop one time and I'll give you a free bubble tea"

 

"Jinjjayo?! Gomawo! Luhan hyung lets go to her shop arra?" Sehun pulled Luhan's sleep like a kid. Luhan just smiled at her "Of course Hunnie! We will go there"

 

"ah you guys can all come and I'll give you a free taste" she smiled "Remind me to give you the location of my shop later" Sehun nodded his head happily 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

end of the chapter. Please do comment on what you think about the story

Thank You Very Much :)