CHAPTER 1 : Going Back to South Korea

Chased by Stars

 

NOTE: ALL PICTURES ARE FROM GOOGLE :) 


ITALICIZED WORDS : WORDS ARE SPOKEN IN ENGLISH

UNDERLINED WORDS : WORDS ARE SPOKEN IN KOREAN

 

 

 

 

EXO K and M had a Blast, as their Concert in your Country Ended With a Bang. Its Full and The Crowd Cheered on the Top of their lungs. Now its time for them To go back to Seoul. 

 

AIRPORT: EXO K and M are in front of the Check in Counter, Their Manager and Kris Gave the Check in Agent their Passport and Documents. EXO are having fun, Taking Selca and Talking not minding the crowd that is all around them.

exo-airport.jpg

Kris talks with the Check in Agent since he's the one who speaks English well. Just then, a petite girl came and was about to fall in line at the back when the Agent on the Next Counter Called her.

 

"Miss, Counter  56 is Open" the Agent said making the Petite girl go in front of her.  "To which destination?"  

 

"Incheon" the Girl Replied as she give her Passport and documents "is the flight full?" she asked. People looked at her Even EXO because she looks like a tomboy, but a Cool one. 

original.jpg

The Agent checked the flight "Yes Maam, 14 Business Class Seats are all taken"

 

The Petite Girl think for a while "Miss can you give me a Window Seat at the Last Business Class seat?"

 

The agent checked if the seat is still availabe then Nodded "Sure, You're lucky the seat isnt taken yet. Any Luggage?" the agent smiled.

 

"No Baggage, Just a Hand carry, Thank you" she replied 

 

The Agent finishes it and Gave her back the documents and her Boarding Pass " Miss _______ Castro, PR 468 Bound to Incheon, Boarding time is 2230H and seat is 7A, window seat at the back. No Luggage and here's Your Lounge Pass" The Agent recapped. "Enjoy yout flight"

 

_______ Smiled and thanked her "Thank you miss... " she looked at her name tag "Miss Anna, nice service" she waved and walks inside. EXO still stare at her

 

"woah she's cool!" Chanyeol said with awe.  The guys nodded their head.

 

"Duizhang is she on the same flight as ours?" Chen asked

 

Kris nodded his head "Nae, she'll be in the same flight"

"Ah tsk, i wanna seat with her" Tao grinned and shakes his head

 

Their manager faked cough "But the seats are already assigned just now, One of you will not seat next to your members since the flight is full" 

"How many people are in Business class manager hyung?" This time Luhan asked

 

"Just 14, so i guess its Just EXO me and the girl" Manager replied

"Nice so the Business Class is all reserved for us!" Suho beamed hyperly

"But there's one girl!" Baekhyun pouted

"She looks like she wont mind us so, Its okay!" Kai replied with a grin

 

Their manager took the boarding pass and their Lounge access. "so on row 1 its Kai and Suho, then Chen and Me. 2nd row is D.O and Chanyeol then Baekhyun ad Tao, 3rd row is Luhan and Sehun then Xiumin and Lay  and on row 4 its Kris."
 

"Hyung sits alone?" Lay asked. Manager nodded his head "well he will sit with the other passenger though" Manager replied.  "Lucky Hyung!!" The boys groans

 
The boys nodded and take all their passports and boarding pass "now lets go, im hungry!" Xiumin said and pulled Lay, making the rest following them.

 

 

LOUNGE : EXO are chatting and eating happily as they wait for their flight. The people from the loinge can't help but to Spazz on the cute and hot boys.

 

"Luhan~ah, say Ahhhh" Sehun asked as he gave Luhan a spoonful of Chocolate cake in which Luhan accepted.

 

"Ya Xiumin stop eating my pasta!! go get yours" Chanyeol growled as Baekhyun took the food. Other members just shrugged and let them be.

 

"Oh Ge, its her" Tao pointed at  the girl earlier. she looked busy as she draw something. The boys looked at her as she quietly listen to her iphone and draws.

 

" PR 468 BOUND TO INCHEON IS NOW READY TO BOARD PASSENGERS, PLEASE PROCEE TO YOUR GATE ASSIGNMENT, THANK YOU" 

 

"Hey Guys, get ready its our flight, its boarding now" Kris said, translating it. The boys took their bags and prepares to go. The girl also took her backpack and went to the conceirge.

 

"Excuse me, miss can i ask you a favor? ______ said

 

the girl nodded as _______ gave her a drawing of the Agent earlier. "Can you please give this to Ms. Anna, she on Counter 56" she asked politely. The Girl on the conceirge smiled and took it "Yes maam i will. Enjoy your flight"

_______ smiled and took her steps to the boarding gate. Unknown to her EXO boys are peeking from her back.

 

"she drew so good!" D.O said as she saw the drawing of the girl earlier.

 

"Yeah better than  Kris Hyung" Sehun grinned making Kris glared at him

 

"okay enough boys" their manager said "lets get going. dont make the plane leave us"

 

"Nae hyung" EXO replied and make their way to the Boarding Gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

========================

Chapter 1 is done... what do you guys think? :) thanks