Best Friend Always Help Each Other

My Heart, Only For You

They arrived at school around 5 minutes because it was so near. Mir, Jia, and Min walked to their class while Jinwoon walked to his own classes. Min was texting her friends. So, she didn’t really pay attention at Jia and Mir.

 

Mir: Jia, Did you know where Jinwoon bought the cookies? It was so delicious, isn’t?

Jia: (nods) I have to agree with you. It was so delicious, I hope Jinwoon bought it when we celebrate someone birthday… (giggles) Our birthdays aren’t so far away, isn’t it?

Mir: Mhm... (nods) I can’t wait for it! Last year, I still remember when people throw you some flour on your face (chuckle)

Jia: Oh shut up! (laughs) Don’t insult me! (giggles) I still remember when someone threw egg on your face!

Mir: But at least many girls gave me presents~ (winks)

Jia: (laughs) Don’t wink at me, Bang Cheolyong! You make me want to vomit!

Mir: (chuckles) Mianhae~ I was just joking! I still remember when you gave me homemade cookies… I wish you could make me some again~ (grins)

Jia: (blushes) (looks away) Oh shut up! Just kept dreaming! I won’t make any single cookies again!

Mir: Yah~ Don’t waste your talent~ (chuckles)

Jia: (sighs) Fine… Fine… I’ll make some later…

Mir: (smiles) Make sure it’s tasty or I’m going to make you learn to bake some delicious cookies again!

Jia: Fine… Fine…  (opens the door)

 

Mir enters the class before Jia could walks in. Jia stared at him and he could just grins while sitting on his desk. Jia sit on her desk which is behind Mir. Min sat on her desk which is next to Jia. She kept texting so Jia looked at Min.

 

Jia: (sighs) You seems busy…

Min: I was texting with my new friend…

Jia: Who is she? Or he?

Min: Her name is Bae Suzy…

Jia: Ohh… I see… I wish I could knew her soon… It seems she is a nice girl…

Min: She is a very nice one… She is on the acting class… She is very good at acting… Many people choose her as their ideal type either..

Jia: Ohhhh~ I see~~

 

Jia looked at her desk and found few piece of paper. Mir looked at Jia desk and smirks at her

 

Mir: Another love letter?

Jia: (nods) Yeah... But I wont accept any of these.

Mir: Why?

Jia: Because I don't like one of them.

Mir: So you like someone else?

Jia: Uhh.. (looked away) I don't...

Mir: (sighs) Fine... Whatever...

Jia: So you got something like these, too?

 

Mir showed her some paper and sighed.

 

Mir: (nods) Mhmm...

Jia: I bet you're not going to accept one of it, either.

Mir: Of course I wont.

Jia: I bet it's because the same reason

Mir: You do know me well.

Jia: Yeah, Of course~

 

Someone stood near Mir and gave him something.

 

Sunwoo: Hey... Some girls told me to gave this to you. (shows him some chocolate)

Mir: Ohh... I think I'll just eat them... I'm hungry anyway...

Jia: I bet you got some from them too, Sunwoo..

Sunwoo: Mhm... (nods) I also going to ate it, too...

Jia: Lucky you both... I think I'm going to be starving until death... (sighs)

Mir: Here... Have some.. (gives her some chocolate)

Jia: You gave me chocolate that you received from your fangirls?

Mir: Nope... I bought it yesterday... I was going to eat it but It seems I can ate this one (shows her the chocolate he received)

Jia: Ohh.. Gomawo...

Mir: Best friend always help each other when in trouble right?

Jia: Mhmm (nods) Once again, Gomawo, Mir~

Mir: Anything for you, Jia~

 

The teacher cames in and Sunwoo sat on his desk while people kept silence when the teacher teach them.