My date with Youngbae oppa

Finally Found Love

(Next day)

After replying to his text.....I was too excited!! Miranda helped with my make-up and what outfit to wear. It was already 7:00 and I was getting super nervous. 

"I picked the right outfit. Fits all your curves!" Miranda cheered.

"But...., I think its too 'showy.' I asked.

"NO! It. Is. PERFECT! Now, put on your favorite heels you love to wear. That's why I chose this outfit. To match them." she encouraged.

I slipped on my favorite heels and now I saw what she was talking about.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYo4Fqch5FuLNEhCuP-G8 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBYhIZ5tJLav30eqD5BoYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV08Ixu3gbsuX8UbBQu7w

 

Its stunning!! I glanced at the clock and it was 7:29 and the doorbell rang. I went into shock mode. 

"Coming!" yelled Miranda.

She looked towards me and started to straighten out my straps

"You look fine so, don't worry and have a good time. You need it." she said like a proud mother.

"Okay. I think I'm ready now. " I said taking a deep breath.

"Okay. FIGHTING!" she said pumping her fist in the air.

I walk to the door and revealed a very handsome Youngbae holding flowers. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW6ntWxqvBRtNRmucASd-

 

"Hi!" he says.

I could see his eyes roaming my outfit. I knew it was too revealing.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"These are for you." He says handing me the pretty roses.

"Thank you." I said taking them from him.

"I'll take these and put them in water and in your room." Miranda said taking them from my hand.

"So.....you ready?" asked Taeyang.

"Umm....I guess." i replied.

I headed out with him while closing the door. I could feel I was getting very nervous again. He opens the door to his car and gestures for me to step inside. I climbed in as he made sure i was in side, shutting the door and running to the drivers side. He climbs in and hands me a blindfold. I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What's this for?" 

"I want to surprise you so please put it on?" he asked with a pouting face.

I couldn't resist that cute face so i slowly toke the blindfold and tied it around my eyes. 

"I'm good." I assure him and I could hear him start the car up and it began to roll.

It was about 10 minutes of a awkward, silent car ride until we reach our destination. 

"We're here. Hold on, okay?" 

I shook my head.

I hear him open and close his door. I hear my door open and him grabbing my hand and getting me out. We walked what seemed like forever til he stopped me. 

" Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes." I said anxious of what he will reveal.

When the blindfold came off, I was stunned.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZz7f511XpjZsufws6Sm5

I was AMAZED! I felt so special!

"By your face, I think I did good." He whispered in my  ear

I turn to face him and he ahd the cutest eye smile i've ever seen! I begin to blush. He toke my hand and guided me to the chairs. Once he set me down, their was a basket near us and he brought out delicious Korean cuisine. I was shocked. I wondered if he made it himself. And as if he read my mind.

" I made us some dinner if you didn't mind." he said.

I really am enjoying this date. We talked about our likes and dislike over the yummy food and had a laugh or two telling about our childhoods. He then, pulled out a radio and started to play a song. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OmeRz8lj_Q

"Can I have this dance?" He asked while standing up and holding out his hand. I glanced at it for a second and finally taking it, him helping me up and guiding me to the sand. He stopped and put one hand around my waist and his other holding my hand. I put my hand on his shoulder and started swaying side to side. I was really relaxed in his arms as he pulled me close. I was in heaven. 

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look?" He asked.

I began to blush again. He takes his hand off my waist and puts it on my cheek, gently carressing it. I look into his eyes, which were as light as he was. I notice him checking out my face as I was doing the same. All of a sudden, he leans down a little, getting close to my face, stopping only a few inches away from my lips.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

I didn't realize that I nodded my head until he leaned a little closer and finally his lips pressed aganist mines. I felt fireworks exploded in my head and heart. Like a bunch of butterflies were flying around in my stomach. 

He pulled away, leaving me breathless. I looked at the sky and notice how dark it was. I gently pulled away from him and grabbed my clutch and search for my phone and looked at the time. 12:00 A.M! I looked at Youngbae and he could tell I was worried. I had to get up at 5 and go to YG. 

"I really need to get home......I have to practice tomorrow." I told him worrily.

"Thats fine. I can take you back." He said, sounding disappointed.

We walked up the stairs and to the car after packing up the dishes in the basket. He told me that someone would clean up the rest for him. The car ride home was very quiet and the tension was too tense that a knife couldn't cut it. It would take a chainsaw to! When we arrived to the apartment. I hesitated before getting out the car. He walked me up to my apartment and we awkwardly standed outside the door. I was clutching my bag in my hands tightly.

"Well, ......I had a great time." I softly said but, loud enough for his ears to hear.

"Yeah....me too." he replied. 

We stood there for a couple of seconds until I decided to make the first move by kissing his lips again. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands grabbed my waist. I pulled back and looked at him. 

"Goodnight Youngbae." I whispered.

"Goodnight Yun Hee," He whispered back.

I let go and open the door to my apartment. I blew him a kiss and closed the door. I had the most amazing night of my LIFE! I went to my room and notice the flowers he bought me and reminice on our night. I went to bed with a smile on my face and a guy in my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey you guys! Sorry for the long await update so heres a cute GD pic for you guys. Please Subscribe!!!!!!

 

tumblr_mi5t0jSVzu1s1thflo1_500.jpg