Finally...I've arrived!

Finally Found Love

Working my whole life on my dreams finally pay off.....I MADE IT TO YG!!! I always dreamt that one day it would pay off.....I guess its luck. I finally arrive at the building I have been imagining my whole life to step in.....It's like a dream come true. I show the security guard the badge that was mailed to me by YG himself. He nodded and I walk through the doors and my eyes filled with awe. IT LOOKED AMAZING IN HERE! I was about to faint but, I had to keep a straight attitude. I went ot the receponist desk and told her I was her to meet YG. She paged him and showed me the way to his office. 

"He is expecting you." She says before walking back to her desk. 

Before I could grab the handle to the door, I took in deep breaths to clam myself. Finally I knocked on the door and heard voice yell.

"Come in." It said.

I push the door open and there he was. Yang Hyun-Suk, CEO of YG Entertainments. He looked up from his computer screen and greated me with his smile.

"Ah.. Yun Hee, Come in and take a seat." He said.

I quietly close the door and sit in the seat directly from his desk. He finally faced me.

"Welcome to YG Entertainments. I am glad to have you here and I hope for the best with this partnership with music....I have to leave in a few but, I wanted to meet you first to give a proper greeting and welcome to the company. This is the room to go to. You will meet your new choreographer there after you walk around a little to know your surroundings." He hands me a piece of paper with a number on it and a map. " Sorry to leave like this. I wish I had more time but, I have important things to deal with." He starts to stand up.

"It's okay. I understand that you are busy. Please go. I think I can handle it form here." I said. I started to stand from my seat and followed him to the door. He opened it up for me and gestured me to step out first and so I did. He turns to lock the door and then turns back to me. He puts a hand on my shoulder. "Good luck and Fighting! He tells me. He quickly runs off and heads for the car awaitng him outside. I waste no time going over the building and followed the map to the room number to find my choreographer. He was there waiting for me when I arrived. I walk in and introduced myself.

"Hi! I'm Kim Yun Hee. I was told to meet my choreographer here." I bowed and then looked up to see him standing in front of me. He then smiled and greeted himself.

"Hi Yun Hee. I'm Jang. Please go and change and we can get started. He said pointing to the changing room. I nodded and took my bag that I had been carrying in with me. Once I was changed into my dancing clothes he started to teack me my routine that went with the song I recorded earlier in the week. It was Wednesday but, I felt it was Monday after that dance practice. I was panting and huffing even though I was in good shape. We finished around 3:30 ish and he passed me a towel and water bottle.

"Nice workout wasn't it?" He asked but, I just looked at him with tired eyes. He started to laugh. Even though I loved to dance, I was done for today. I guess all that work throughout my life started to pay it off. Once I was cooled down, I noticed it was 4:30 and I forgot my friends plane arrived around 5. I had to leave and quick. I took a quick shower and changed back to my original clothes. Before I was able to walk out, My choreographer called my name. I had now just notice the five guys that was standing around him. I quickly jogged over as I was still in a rush. I stood beside him as he was intorducing me to the five guys in front of us. 

"Yun Hee-ah, This is Big Bang. Big Bang, This is Kim Yun Hee. The newest one here." I bowed and greeted myself to them.

"Hi! I'm Kim Yun Hee. Please take care of me." 

Each one bowed at me and greeted me. 

The one to the farthest left was Kwon Ji Yong, next to him was Dong Youngbae then Lee Seunghyun, Kang Daesung and Choi Seunghyun. They were all very handsome but, I couldn't concentrate when I looked at my phone and it was 4:50. I was so shocked by how time passed. I had to speak to them to let them know I had to leave.

"Sorry to be rude but, I really need to go and pick up my friend from the airport right now. It was nice meeting everyone and I hope to see you guys around." 

I grabbed my bag close to my side and jetted out the building. My friend would be so upset if I didn't get there. I hope I make it in time. Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and I quickly turn to see who it was. It was one of the Big Bang boys. Dong Youngbae to be exact. I remebered him cause he was the only one with a faux mohawk. He started to speak.

"You should let me drive you to the airport. It will be quicker with my car." He said pointing to his fast Mercedes car parked across the street. With no time for hesitation, I nodded and he unlocked the doors and we hopped in the car. Something about him seemed interesting but, I had no time to think it over as I was worried about my friend but, I still seemed a little distracted by this person in the driver seat beside me. Who was this guy really?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there people! Hoped you like this chapter. I will be going to school tomorrow but I promise I will try to write everyday when I get home and leave tumblr pics each time I write a new chapter.........Please subscribe and comment! Tell me how I'm doing so far okay? Bye for now!!!!

!tumblr_mkare6UcQf1rv1zmdo1_500.gif