SeokJin - BTS

Dreams Of Reality ♥ Request Thread

"What should I get for Hyeri......It's our 100th day together!" Seokjin paced up and down his bedroom, thinking about what to get. He looked around, and even on the Internet. "Aha! Bring her on a date! Of course, as always! Let's go on to Namsan Tower!" His mind snapped at the idea, immediately calling you. Your name is Hyeri. You two have been dating for a while, 100 days to be exact. He has been busy with schedule; but when he is busy, you would go to his live stages to watch him as a fan in the crowd.

"Hyeri ya~" Seokjin calls sweetly, laughing softly over the phone.

"Neh?" You reply, blushing crazily. A pastel pink colour sweeps over your cheeks; your mom notices and she smiles.

"Let's go out tonight for dinner. It's our 100th day together." He says, adding aegyo, and managing to melt your heart.

"Okay~ 7 pm?"

"Okay." He hangs up and you jump around excitedly. You'll finally be seeing him after a while! You realise it's already 6 pm and you immediately run to your room, put on some makeup, choose a white dress with a beautiful pink ribbon on it and put it on. You wear your white high heels and bid goodbye to your mother.

At 650 pm sharp, you reach Namsan Tower and see Seokjin from behind, and you give him a backhug. Unfortunately due to height difference, you have to look up to him to talk to him.

"Oppa!" you cutely screech and laugh as he hugs you and grins.

After dinner, you two take a cable car up the tower and he holds your hand as you get scared as it gets higher off the ground. He buys two locks and passes you a white one. " Go ahead and write your wishes!" He chirps, grinning.

You write: " Seokjin oppa, I wanna get married soon, and be together forever."

Seokjin writes "I promise Hyeri a great future."

He reads your lock, and smiles as he reaches into his pocket, taking out a ring.

He kneels down, and shows you the ring. " Marry me?" He says simply.

There is a bit of silence as you contemplate, but you reply, " Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He picks you up and spins you around ; and hugs you as he puts on the ring.

"Saranghae...oppa."