♥ Minho ♥

Dreams Of Reality ♥ Request Thread

It's beautiful, give me all your scars, it's beautiful, your exsistence alone is beautiful, girl.

Minho waited for you to enter the apartment you stay in.He is feeling very regretful now. He had accidentally let his you leave like that, and now he realised he was at fault for doing so. He wanted to gain your trust back.

Minho wanted to date and marry you since the day both of your eyes met in college. You're was the most beautiful girl he's seen. Your hair ran down your back, curly and brown. Your eyes were a beautiful shade of chocolate brown, your lips were thin, and whenever you smile, your neat row of polished white teeth could be seen. You have a nice eyesmile and a very warm personality. Your opinions were always the thing that helped Minho - whenever he was in doubt you were the only one who could solve his problems.


Your name, is Lani.

But because of your past, you broke up with Minho.

'Lani. Lani~ Listen to me, baby. What's wrong, look into my eyes. I can solve all your problems.' Minho whispered, lightly grasping your shoulders.  You let go ofhis grasp and shut your house door in his face. 'Shut up and get lost,' Your yell in a mean manner, but secretly inside you're crying. You let your emotions get the better of you, better yet, you broke up with him.

The next day you open your front door and find Minho sleeping by the door. You squat down and touch his forehead, shocked to find that he is running a high fever. You desprately try to wake him up, but he dosen't respond, so you carry him and lie him on the couch. You get a cloth and wet is with cold water and ice cubes, then cook porridge for him. By the time you're done, he seems to wake up, but when he tries to get up, you push him back down.

'Lie down. You're gonna die if you continue like this,' you say, putting the bowl of porridge and the cold towel on the coffee table. He obidiently listens to you and sits back down, looking at your eyes in hope that you'll say something while feeding him. Unfortunately you say nothing and when you finish feeding him, you tell him to leave. He grabs you by the hand, pushes you against the wall and kisses your mouth. It's a passionate kiss, it's a very heated moment.

He lets you go and asks, 'Why did you break up with me?'

Your tears immdeiately fall. He panics for a moment, then cleans your tears and whispers, 'Whatever happens in the near future, I'll always protect you. I'll never let you go. It seems like a thousand days since we met, I can't stand another day without you, Lani.'

He kneals on one knee, and out comes a ring box. In the box is a five carat diamond ring. You gasp. 'Marry me, and I'll give you a happy life,' He says, using a bit of charm.

Your tears stream down your face. Half your mind tells you to accept, but the other says no. You're confused. You never expected him to accpet your past, you thought he'll hate you. Your final decision?

'I'll marry you.'

 

 Shiny_A_Plus, Dream Fuliflled!

Characters:

OC: Lani

Minho