Three words in every language

Paper Crane
Chanyeol saw Baekhyun sitting on a bench. He is going to give Baekhyun the paper crane. But then, Chanyeol feel something explode inside his head. He can't hold it. He even can't call Baekhyun's name. Chanyeol decided to throw the paper crane to Baekhyun as a signal for help. Baekhyun realize the present of the paper crane. He turn his body and saw Chanyeol's nose bleeding. He suddenly gets up and try to wake Chanyeol up. But he cant. "Baekhyun, please keep the paper crane. I made it by myself. You should make one if you want." Chanyeol trying to laugh. "Stupid. How come you're still thingking about that stupid paper crane when you're like this?!" Baekhyun tears suddenly fall down as he gasp for air. "Its not a stupid paper crane. Its a paper crane made by me. For you Baekhyun." Baekhyun's eyes are getting red. "I have learned something new today. There is three different words in every language but has one meaning." Chanyeol smiles. "I love you Baekhyun." Chanyeol's blood keep running through his nose. "Oh! Look Baekhyun, someone is standing in front of me. He is so beautiful!" Chanyeol keep pointing something that Baekhyun couldnt see. Baekhyun knew somethings wrong happen with Chanyeol. "Chanyeol, you said you will make a paper crane one for me and one for you. Where's yours?" Baekhyun is trying to hold his tears. He is trying to remember what Chanyeol said about the paper crane. "Oh. I decided to make one paper crane only, so we could fly accross the rainbow together in one paper crane." Baekhyun realize Chanyeol may have a mentalic problem. But he is still a smart boy. Smart in controlling his and everyone's feelings.