Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Paper Crane
The meeting
“Son, this is Chanyeol. He will be your brother from now on.”
“Stepbrother father.”
It seems like Baekhyun doesn’t like Chanyeol at all. The way he look at Chanyeol its like he want to kill Chanyeol immediately. He was surprised when Chanyeol is trying to grab his hand. 
“What the hell are you doing?!” Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol away and try to find a corner for himself to spend the rest of his chaos vacation with his family plus Chanyeol. He didn’t know at all that Chanyeol is just trying to shake his hand. Just like what his teacher told him at school.
“Ah, maybe Baekhyun is not feeling well right now.” Chanyeol said to himself. With a beautiful grin on his face.
Day by day, one year, two years, three years, and then seven years later. They are already 18 years old. Baekhyun has a girlfriend name Eun Soo. Baekhyun bring her to his house every day. And Chanyeol saw her every day. Chanyeol always feeling sad whenever Baekhyun hold Eun Soo’s hand, or taking selca’s together with her. But he couldn’t do anything. Because Baekhyun forbid him to come out from his room whenever Eun Soo come to their house.
“Baekhyun, I have something to tell you.” Baekhyun suddenly stop smiling and look at his girlfriend’s eyes.
“Tell me. What is it?”
From a hole that Chanyeol make in his bedroom door, he could saw Baekhyun’s eyes are getting red. And he saw Eun Soo is leaving the house. A few minutes later, Chanyeol saw Baekhyun throw his phone. Crying. Sobs. Throwing everything he saw in his eyes. Chanyeol is afraid. He covered his ear so he couldn’t hear any the voice of broken glass . And Baekhyun’s loud scream. He closed his eyes so he couldn’t see Baekhyun’s tears falling down from his eyes. Chanyeol is afraid. He keep saying “ Baekhyun..Baekhyun..Baekhyun..” Until he falls asleep.