Bunny Ears

Bunny Ears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara Park was the member of 2NE1 that was known to be the rabbit of the group. Not because of her childlike nature but because of the likeness she has with the actual animal. She even gets called 싼토끼 (Ssantokki for those that can't read hangul) by people. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked at the pictures that were taken at Super Show 5 in Shanghai since she hadn't seen them yet and something ended up catching her eye. A slight blush formed in her cheeks as she looked at the pictures of Donghae that was of him wearing a bunny ears headband. She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "That pabo... he's too obvious," she mumbled, amazed at how obvious the Super Junior member was.

But then something in her head sparked an idea. "Maybe it's time that I get a tadbit obvious myself," she thought, grinning.

Taking her phone out of her Sally bag, she immediately sent a text message to Chaerin.

CL-roo, can you make a pet for Tamtam?"

She put her phone down and waited to see if her leader would reply to her text.

Moments later, Chaerin came out of her room. "Sure but what animal do you want?" she asked, tilting her head.

Dara leaned into Chaerin's ear and whispered the animal that she wanted. She giggled when she saw the face of the 2NE1 leader. "Will you make it, Chaerin-ah?' she asked, blinking innocently. "I want to make myself be obvious with being with him for once." She knew that her leader woudl end up asking why she wanted to have a pet for Tamtam so suddenly.

A sigh escaped the young leader's lips as she knew that the chances of Dara not begging her to make it were slim to none. "Okay okay unnie. I'll make the pet for Tamtam."

Dara squealed happily as she was now able to give a hint. "I can't wait..."

"What color do you want?" she asked the 84liner, snapping Dara out of her dreamlike state.

The fresh vocal had to think for a short moment on what to do with the color. She surely couldn't ask to have it be sapphire blue because that would be a bit too obvious. "Hmm.." she pondered. "How about teal?" Teal was the first color that came into mind for her since it was a little close to blue but not quite.

Chaerin blinked and nodded before going right to work on the pet that Dara had requested for Tamtam with the leftover teal colored material that she had.

~*~

Meanwhile at the A-Nation event in Japan, Donghae was a little upset that he was feeling a bit under the weather as well as that 2NE1 had already went back to South Korea for their mini fanmeeting. Even though he had notten to spend some time with Dara during the soundcheck rehearsal, it still wasn't the same to him. He would have at least thought that she would have been able to watch him perform but they had their schedules clashing.

Kangin looked at the fish boy and sat down next to him, trying to find out what was wrong. He wasn't entirely aware of Donghae actually dating Dara already although he was fully informed about the fishboy having a rather active infactuation and admiration of her. "Donghae-ah... are you okay?" he asked.

Donghae closed his eyes while in the chair and nodded. "I just miss her. Soundcheck wasn't even enough to spend time with her." He sighed. "I was planning to walk all over Tokyo with her." He rubbed his temples slightly due to lack of sleep. The only type of sleep that he's been getting lately was the type where he would sneak at least a five to twenty minute nap... depending on how busy his schedule was.

Worried, Kangin look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter