Dinner.

Comfort Zones.

    The girls had all sat in a circle at the high end restaurant, doing our usual dinners with quick chit-chats. It wasn't everyday we could treat ourselves to such fine dining, so we savored the moment and the amazing steak. I, Kwon Yuri, was personally impressed at how many new stories the girls had brewed up in the three days they hadn't seen each other. Right now it was Seohyun's turn on how one of he teachers tried to get with Taemin, her boyfriend, again. What cougars. That kid was young enough to be their son.

     "Then all of a sudden, one of them started twirling his hair. But what makes me angriest was I was there. WITH MY ARM AROUND HIS. What did they possibly not get?!" Seohyun huffed while biting into her string bean. We all nodded and said things like 'awful' and 'how old do they think they are?!' Seo looked a little relaxed, but I could tell something fishy was going on between her and Taemin. She's probably too embarrassed to admit it, which made no absolute sense because we only judged lightly. ( I'm not going to say we didn't judge at least a little, because that would be lying. )

     Then Taeyeon cleared and grinned from ear to ear, "Well, contrary to Seohyun's story, I've got some good news!" The girls all huddled ready to hear what she had to say, because with Taeyeon you never knew. She had the heart of a kid, so almost anything excited her hyper active heart. "If it's about a coffee house giving you free coffee for offering entertainment, trust me Tae we saw it coming." Jessica said grumpily, basically stabbing her medium well beef. "Okay after this will hear about your stress, now speak up hun!" I said actually anticipating the news. Taeyeon sat up straight and put on her most radiant grin, "Me and Onew are getting married!" I jumped. This was amazing knews! She held out her hand and everyone gaped at the sparkly rock. "Oh it's gorgeous." I cooed, and touched it. It was impressive since Onew was only pet store owner. But then again, his father is a rep for ASPCA back in the U.S. "Woah, how much did that bad boy cost?" Said Yoona, with furrowed eye brows. Yoona didn't believe to being tied down to one person, but the fact she was playing interested was sweet. "You don't ask those things! I'm just glad he could afford one, honestly. I'm so happy I can barely sit still!" Taeyeon said with a squeal, putting her hand back around her fork. "And are you sure you're ready to be stuck with one? There's so many interesting people out there..." Now there's the Yoona we know and love.

    "YOONA! You don't say such things. Watch one day some girl will have you tied around her little finger." Scolded Seohyun, who was right of course. I mean Yoona was a little bit of a tramp, but in a good way! And we love her so much we could care less who she sleeps with to be honest. "Well I for one am jealous. Three years I've been with Jonghyun and he's too scared to even talk about marriage let alone pop the question." Said Jessica sighing. That's right, she owed us a story. "So tell us princess, why are you so down in the dumps huh?" I said after taking in a spoonful of mashed potatoes. "Well, it's just. Jonghyun's no longer romantic. Since he got this new job at the museum, all he does is leave early, come home late, eat, and sleep." She said leaning her head on Taeyeon's. "We don't things like before. Watch romantic movies on fridays, go to the beach, kiss in the rain, and he doesn't even last as long as he used to!" I patted her shoulder in pity. "Hang in there, I'm sure when things at his job get easier he'll be back to his old self." I said supportively. She shrugged and soon after we started heading home.

    Since I didn't have a car or a partner to pick me up, Yoona drove me home. "This totally . Even with crap love lives- THEY STILL HAVE LOVE LIVES. I Swear if I can't find a guy I'm converting." I complained to her while she listened and nodded quietly. "There's always room for more babe. But don't give up, I mean everywhere we go guys look at you. Trust me, stay on the market, the right guy will come. I promise. Or else I'll go bald." She joked with me, but it really helped. I felt happy and decided not to feel so down in the dumps. And that feeling lasted about twenty minutes until my mom called to try to set me up with a friend of her gardeners. That lady will be the end of me, seriously.

    Finally I my computer just to see a pop-up of a dating site. I just snorted and exed the annoying add. Finally I opened my e-mail to find something from Seohyun. Turns out, it was about the same dating site as the ad with her simply saying, "Try this out. My cousin did it, and she's on a honeymoon in Bora Bora." After that kind of persuasion, who couldn't visit the site? ( A desperate person, that's who. )