Chapter 6

My Unexpected Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's pov

Everyone has been frantic. Hyoyeon has still not woken up. It has been 2 weeks. 2 weeks, to long, to dangerous. 

******

"She still hasn't woken up yet" Sehun stated, sorrow evident in his voice. While making his way down the steps, to the kitchen where everyone was hovering. He went to stand next to Kai who had his jaw clenched tight, hands in his pockets. Yuri and Sooyoung cooking breakfast for everyone, while Taeyeon, Seohyun & Sunny had taken their spots up in Hyoyeon's bedroom. With Key, Onew, and Taemin sitting on her carpeted floor, next to her bed. Jessica and Tiffany had already been informed about what had happend and where on the first flight back to Korea. Lay, Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had taken a seat by the table. Kai leaning against the table, with Suho next to him. While, Xuimin, D.O, and Chen sat on the stairs. Luhan leaning against the wall, in the back of the room. While Kris was outside taking on his phone. 

"There is nothing we can do," Hyoyeon's grandmother declared from the other side of the phone, that Yuri was holding. "We have to wait until she is ready" By now all eyes and ears where on her. "You all now why she hasn't woken up, yet. Every single one of you went through it. It took you guys weeks or even months to wake up from it. So don't worry she'll come around." But she was worried herself. 

Everyone was silent. They knew they couldn't argue with what she had said. They knew they couldn't do anything at this point, it was all up to Hyoyeon now. But all of that wasn't enough for one person, he wanted Hyoyeon to wake up, to see her beautiful brown, doe-like eyes, hear her voice, and to again. All of a sudden a fist was heard being pounded on to a wall, making a hole. And the back door being slammed shut. 

"Luhan!" Suho cried. Utter shock worn on everyone's faces, as they watched the serene Luhan, throw a punch through a wall. Everyone stood or sat frozen on their spots not having to believe that the calm and collected Luhan had done what he had done just moments ago. Xuimin, D.O, Chen, Onew and Seohyun came running down the stairs to see what the commotion was all about. Seohyun with wide eyes, hand clamed over her 'o' shaped mouth, was the first one to snap out of the daze that everyone seemed to be in.  She went out, the same door Luhan stormed out off and followed him towards the greenhouse; Hyoyeon's favorite spot. 

****

"Luhan!" She cried, while trying her best to catch up to the fuming boy. "Stop, walking and talk to me!" Still no reaction. Abruptly he stopped, infront of the door to the greenhouse. It seemed that all of his confidence had drained away along with his hopes that Hyoyeon would wake up, still being her self. The lively, cheerful, smart-mouthed Kim Hyoyeon that he came to know. That everyone knows. He knew and everyone else knew that once Hyoyeon opened her eyes, she would be different, feel different and act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter