Chapter 9

My Unexpected Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wake up. 

I'm running. Running fast and desperate to get away from whoever is chasing me. 

Hyoyeon.

Tripping over a root. I stumbled idiotically to the ground, clutching my now twisted  ankle. I tried to get back up by using the tree nearest to me. Wincing when I leaned against the tree for support. Looking around cautiously, I noticed the woods had become hushed. The sun that was undoubtably up moments before was now no where to be seen. The birds that had directed me where to go was no longer in sight and no where near to be heard. No presence of living could be seen. None but one. 

Wake up.

Suddenly, my heart hammered into my chest, pounding as if it knew what was going to happen next or what it was going to see. I could hear my own heart beat. I wondered if the figure hiding in the fog could also hear it. I couldn't make out any features but his blood-red eyes. They were captivating, enticing and compelling. It took me minutes to realize the danger that was raidiating off of him. I didn't run nor was I afraid. 

Hyoyeon. Wake up.

It was then that another figure made an appearance. Like the other guy he too was concealed in the fog. But he had a different set of eyes. It was the color black. Charcoal black. Darker than the sky that had no stars. And colder than the ice that floated in the waters of Alaska. Also like the other guy everthing about him screamed menacing. But this time I had a gut instinct to run, run far away and to make sure not to let him catch me. Because if he did treacherous things would befall upon me and the world. Keeping that in mind I ran. As fast as my broken ankle could take me. But not fast enough. All of a sudden I was hurled to the ground, and landed on a muscular body. Whit my hands on his chest I propelled my self up, instantly regretting it. Our eyes locked and all we did was stare. His face looked familiar, his touch made me shiver, his dark unkept hair, oh how much I want to run my hands through them. I know him. But I don't seem to recall seeing his face before (A/N: hopefully that made sense to you my readers. And to those who don't get it, you will find out what this dream means later in the story). 

Just as I was about to talk to the guy beneath me, a startling growl erupted from behind me. It was black eyes. He growled and barked ferociously, his black eyes seemed to grow darker. Each snarl meant the same thing, "I will get you". Looking down I was faced with red eyes. It seems that we haven't stood up yet and are still in the same position. Embarrassed I quickly got up and dusted my self. Another howl was heard but this time it came from red eyes. It was now a battle of dominance. They both wanted control, over me. 

"Stop it! No don't!!  Please don't hurt him!"

I got up from wherever I was and realized it was just a dream. An intense, ominous dream. It felt so real. Almost as if it was really happening.

Its dark out. Making me shiver. I feel like that dream is going to be reality. That dream will happen. I'm sure of it. I dread it's coming. Many life's will be lost. And whether who's the victor of this battle, it is still indecisive. 

"She's up. I can hear her breathing." 

I hear him. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter