Epilogue.

Infinite true drabbles

The last part is Infinite/Others. There are six pairings here. Hoya's ficlet couldn't be shortened to a true drabble. However, I was enjoying it too much to leave it, so I'm just gonna put it in seperate one-shot and consider him done~ 

I'm not gonna reveal the pairings here, but I will tell you there's het as well as m/m slash. So just be aware if you're not into either of those. 

I'd also like to say that I'm super mean to Myungsoo and I have no idea why, because I actually really like him a lot, lol.

 

 

Title: Swordplay. (Gyu x Kkotip)

A/N: If you haven't seen it already, meet Dongwoo's Kkotip-noona

Sunggyu knows his type – cute, playful, a little y and younger. Like Kim Hyunah or Bang Minah. So why on Earth is Jang Kkotip ruining his life? Specifically, his sleep.

It’s weeks since Dongwoo took him to Kkotip-noona’s latest show. Sunggyu doesn’t recall much, honestly, except for a black corset and tight, black shorts on lean thighs. The same thighs that straddle him every other night in his dreams while slender hands with boldly painted nails lash his wrists to the bed-posts.

Her final performance’s soon. Dongwoo’s eager for him to go – and Sunggyu would certainly hate to be rude.

 

 

Title: The scent of you. (Dongwoo x Ailee)

A/N: Inspired by this interview. I remember watching it and the whole time thinking, "he ttly wants to pet her hair" - and I wasn't even a DongLee shipper back then, lol.

Dongwoo almost thinks she’s doing it on purpose, but it’s just how their life is. Often nearby, never close enough (or alone enough) to talk or touch.

Or even smell her hair. It looks extra shiny and soft today. Dongwoo has a strong desire to bury his nose in and never let her go.

 

After the show, there’s a very brief moment when he’s on his own in the dressing-room. (Dongwoo suspects WooGyu’ve helped engineer this). Suddenly, there she is. His feet move before his brain’s caught up. She hums happily against his neck. He breathes deeply, tension draining away.

 

 

Title: Missing you in advance (Woohyun x Key)

A/N: High school AU, kinda.

In days, Woohyun’s attending his different university. Kibum hasn’t planned for this eventuality. Nicole warned him to. So did Hyungsik. Kibum tried, but he couldn’t. Obviously he and his best-friend would get into the same uni. They had to.

Kibum doesn’t want Woohyun hours away in Busan; he wants him here.

 

Woohyun’s doing the washing-up for his mum – mismatching rubber-gloves, fogged glasses, suds everywhere… This might be the least perfect moment ever and Kibum somewhat hates himself for leaning in and kissing Woohyun’s cheek, damp with steam.

He recovers his senses quickly. Woohyun giggles. Kibum smiles and punches his arm.

 

 

Hoya/Say → 3 times Hoya sees his dream girl.

 

 

Title: At your side (Sungyeol x Niel)

A/N: One-sided :(

‘I hate him,’ Niel announces, ‘I’ve had it.’

 

‘Hello to you too.’ Sungyeol pushes a latte towards (apologetically smiling) Niel.

 

‘He comes near me again, I’ll bite his useless off.’

 

This isn’t Niel’s first time deciding to dump Minsoo.

‘Don’t, Niel-ah… I’ll bite it off for you if you want,’ Sungyeol jokes.

 

Niel scoffs.

‘Don’t you go near his .’

Definite fondness there. Sungyeol suppresses a sigh.

 

‘Gosh,’ Niel grimaces, ‘Will I have forgive him by tonight?’

Sungyeol moves to pat Niel’s shoulder, but opts last moment to flick his forehead instead.

‘Probably. I’m here for you either way.’

 

 

Title: Dream Girl (Myungsoo x N, Vixx)

A/N: Sorry, Soo.

Myungsoo’s always believed he’ll know his soulmate when he sees her. He’s got an exact idea of how she’ll look. Their time will surely come.

 

He spots her on the dancefloor with Sungjong. Long black hair, eyes like fire, charisma, confidence, cuteness too. She’s even more striking than Sungjong – and his angelic nature is indisputably scientific fact.

The song ends. Sungjong brings her over.

‘Hey,’ Myungsoo takes the initiative, ‘What’s your name?’ He smiles in a way he hopes is charming.

She blushes, giggling and playing with her hair.

‘I’m N-mi,’ she replies, her voice a rich (oddly deep) purr.

 

 

Title: Kore-de Kimari da! (Sungjong x Minha, 9Muses)

A/N: Kamen Rider W AU. I'M NOT SORRY (ノ ̄ω ̄)ノ  

Minha arrives on her motorbike. What happened to arriving incognito? Sungjong grumbles, hurrying from his hiding place to her. The thugs stall. They look surprised – a girl in leathers and a pretty-boy suddenly appearing. Sungjong laughs dryly.

 

Minha exchanges a few words with the thugs in her mild, refined voice. They respond with lewd threats. All too soon, the belt’s around her waist, it’s twin materialising around his. With a determined expression, she inserts her mem-drive, and he his. Sungjong’s vision fogs.

Luna. Joker.

From behind her eyes, Sungjong hears their two voices blend, ‘We are the 2-in-1 Gamyeon Rider!