Life begins

He Is A Wolf

FIRST STORY

 

A boy name ''Kyung'' was born on January 12th at 12:00 am, he was known as the Smiling Boy in town because of his eyes! But no one knows that he was a babywolf. Lee Ja a girl that was born before Kyung's life was about to begin. Lee Ja was born on January 11th at 11:59 pm there was only a minute when they were about to be born but Kyung was older than her because baby wolves turn 1 year old when they are born. 
 
 
Kyung and Lee Ja were both born on the same hospital and on the same room, Sadly Lee Ja's parents abandoned her because she was a girl. Her parents decided to asked Kyung's parents to take care of her. It was hard for Lee Ja's mother to abandoned her because she was the only girl of the family. Lee Ja has 1 brother and the rest of her family were all boys even her cousin and her mother was the only woman of the family. Lee Ja's mother was really having a hard time but her husband told her that he can only accept boys on the family so there was nothing to do but abandon her. Kyung's parents was really suprised about the situation but they can't say no to a cute baby girl because no one wants to adopt her and they were the only one in the hospital so they took Lee Ja and raised her.
 
 
After 3 years Kyung's mother passed away due to her disease. 
 
Kyung'S Father: Son you know i'm getting older, I'm sorry if i'm going to leave you for such a young age.. i dont think i am ready to leave this world.
 
Kyung: DAD PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT! 
 
Kyung's Father: Son please take care of Lee Ja
 
Kyung: DAD PLEASE!
 
Kyung's Father: I'm sorry i haven't told you this but.......... Lee Ja is not your sister
 
Kyung: what?
 
Kyung's Father: tell her.... when Lee Ja woke up from her sleep tell her everything..tell her the truth... she can bear with it while she's young...... she's..... tell her she's not your sister... she wont understand the situation so tell her the truth.. okay son?
 
Kyung: but what if she cries?
 
Kyung's Father: yes she will cry but Lee Ja is strong... take care of her... and son.................... never tell anyone that your a wolf.
 
Kyung: a wolf?
 
Kyung's father: sorry... I'M really really sorry about all of this... i know you will hate me so i'll just leave the world..
 
Kyung: NO! i won't hate you father pls dont go!
 
Kyung's father: promise me you'll take care of Lee Ja
 
Kyung: yes! i promise 
 
Kyung's father: i really am soorry..................................................................
 
Kyung: dad?
 
Kyung's father:
 
Kyung: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! NO NO! NOT NOW! PLS! NO!
 
Lee Ja: oppa? (wakes up)
 
Kyung: ah lee ja..... your awake?
 
Lee Ja: why are you crying?? dad is sleeping....
 
Kyung: ahhh..... (wipes tears) cause......
 
Lee Ja: lets go back to sleep you might wake him up....
 
Kyung: .....................No! Lee Ja! i have to tell you the truth! i promise dad!
 
Lee Ja: wh..what truth?
 
Kyung: i'm...... im not your real brother
 
Lee Ja: if your'e not my brother then...... ah! your'e my sister??? unnie?
 
Kyung: No! no... your misunderstanding.... how should i say it?.....I'm not your brother Lee Ja.... we're not siblings and we're not related.... 
 
Lee Ja: okay!
 
Kyung: Lee Ja i'm not joking around okay i'm not your brother.... we're not related.... dad is dead... i mean......
 
Lee Ja: wha?...... DAD? DAD! PLS WAKE UP! DAD! PLS WAKE UP
 
Kyung: it's okay Lee Ja i'm always hear for you!
 
 
 
As years go by Kyung kept the secret and did'nt reveal or show his true identity (wolf)
and as Kyung's promise he did take care of Lee Ja.
While Lee Ja was walking with Kyung to school... Lee Ja notice a girl selling oranges
 
Lee Ja: Kyung! can you wait for me here i wanna buy some oranges...
 
Kyung: Oh.. then i'll come with you
 
Lee Ja: No.. it's fine... i can go alone. i'm already 15!
 
Kyung: ah.... Okay... be careful okay?
 
Lee Ja: i'll be alright.. im just going to buy oranges.. i'll buy you too
 
Kyung: okay heres the money
 
Lee Ja: no its fine i have my own money from helping the seniors and volunteering to help children too!
 
Kyung: really? wow then can you buy me anything?
 
Lee Ja: YES sure.... but make sure its cheap
 
Kyung: hhahahahah.... i want you to buy me a watch
 
Lee Ja: okay if i get alot of money i'll buy you the expensive one! :D
 
Kyung: okay! sounds good... well go on...
 
Lee Ja: okay wait for me.... here 
 
Mia: COME BUY ORANGES!! VERY CHEAP ORANGES!! 
 
Stranger: *takes 10 oranges and quietly leaves*
 
Lee Ja: HEY! THIEF! THIEF!
 
Thief: *RUNS FAST*
 
Lee JA: *RUNS*
 
Mia: HELP HELP THERES A THIEF!!
 
Kyung: thief?? LEE JA!! LEE JA!! 
 
Lee Ja: HEY!! I CAUGHT YOU!! YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR THE ORANGES!!
 
Thief: get away from me or i'll hurt you!
 
Lee Ja: HAHAHA hurt me? go on try!
 
Thief: *bites her hand*
 
Lee Ja: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! THIEF! 
 
KYUNG: HA! LEE JA! ARE YOU OKAY!!
 
Mia: MY ORANGES!
 
Kyung: WAIT HERE.... LEE JA STAY HERE
 
KYUNG: YOU!! THIEF!!
 
THIEF: STAY AWAY!
 
Thief runs into a deadend
 
Kyung: You know you have to pay for those oranges.... and you bit LEE JA!
 
Thief: its just oranges dude!
 
Kyung: oranges? whats in your pocket?? money?? and under your shirt is a?? a lady's purse?
what else? *checks his backpack* woah! you stole alot!!
 
Thief: get away!
 
Kyung: you gotta come with me to the police.....
 
*Mia and Lee Ja runs together to kyung*
 
Kyung: here's your oranges
 
Mia: <3 <3 umm ahehehe thanks ;) *wink*
 
Lee Ja: .........
 
Kyung: Your Welcome! just be careful
 
Mia: ahehehe
 
Lee Ja: umm.. well 
 
Mia: oh sorry are you his girlfriend?
 
Kyung *blushes*
 
Lee Ja: WHAT.. AH WEll.. NO he's my bro.. i mean my friend....
 
Kyung: well see you... *shy* 
 
Lee Ja: wait can i buy 2 oranges 
 
Mia: oh just friend... OKAY :))) well i'll give you 2 oranges for free! and another one *gives orange to Kyung*
see yah!
 
Lee Ja: okay see you around!! thanks for the oranges
 
Mia: no problem!! see you oh by the way i'm MIA!
 
Lee Ja: oh yah lol... sorry my Name is Lee Ja
 
Mia: annndd.....?
 
Kyung:........oh me? My name is Kyung
 
Mia: aaaaaaah KYUNG! :D okay! well see you guys around!! thanks by the way!
 
Lee Ja: bye MIA! 
 
Kyung: Lee JA i told you.. be careful!
 
Lee ja: YES! I WILL BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME! 
 
Kyung: ahaha..... well here we are our school!
 
Lee ja: school finally is around i can hear gossips, sillyness and friends!! lol well see yah going to the hall to check my classroom
 
Lee Ja bumps into Chani!