Getting Caught Red-handed

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kai was boiling with rage because their ambush plan went in vain as they did not see anyone where Seungho’s gang was supposed to be. Seungho must have learned their plan, but how? They were being really cautious. Did someone from the other group they made a deal with, leaked information to Seungho? Or did someone form their school learn about it and tell Seungho? All those kinds of thoughts were wandering inside his head that he was about to go crazy. Their plan failed without even starting so they went back to the school after parting ways with the others. When Sehun and him arrived at their room, something seemed off like the two nights ago. That night, Kai felt like someone went into their room and his suspect grew as he felt the same thing now. Kai put his finger on his mouth to signal Sehun to be silent. They went into the room quietly. Kai saw his room door was partly closed while he clearly remembers that he left it widely open. He walked towards his bedroom and spaced the door without making a sound. He saw Nana sitting on his chair and looking at something. His fury went higher as he understood the one who infiltrated into his room before was again her. She was so into trying out his CDs and disks that she did not hear Kai stepping towards her. He leaned onto her back putting his arms on table around her.

K:” Did you find what you have been looking for, darling?” he whispered to her ear. He waited for a reaction but she did not answer nor moved an inch. He could see that she got so shocked that she froze on her spot. He raised himself a bit and turned the chair to make her face him. Her eyes are wide open, clearly showing her expression mixed with shock or fear which he couldnot describe.

K:”Are you going to answer my question?” he daggered his eyes to hers as he put his hand on the chair arms. She gulped down and tried to calm herself down but all she thinks was just ‘what the hell is he doing here?’. She gathered her courage and finally spoke.

N:”I was looking for the video record as you can predict.” She calmly said while looking at him coldly.

K:”Hmm really? And here I was thinking that you are a smart girl not like the other girls who are roaming around with their empty brains.” He squinted his eyes.

N:”W-what do you mean? And I don’t need your approval for my intelligence.”

K:”Let me ask you Jinah, did you really think that if you found your record, that one would be the only one and there are not any other copies of it?”

She cursed at her stupidity as the possibility of other copies is thrown up to her face.

N:”So there are other copies? Then I will make sure to find and destroy them?”

K:”Really? Can you really do this? Managing to find all of them and deleting them? How can you even find them when there are millions of possibilities of their whereabouts? You are really dumb, I guess.” He shook his head with a mocking smile.

N:”Then, what do you expect me to do when it is the only thing I can do? I know it is a ridiculous thing to do but I should start from doing something to get rid of you, right?”

K:”Tsk. Poor girl. It is not only ridiculous by the way. It is also way too risky. You stole the keys from Sehun and infiltrate to our room, what a courageous girl you are.  And I assume it is not your first time in here which means you were in here two days ago when we were gone to meet our friends, right?” Nana saw his expression getting darker. She knew that he was not going to let her easy but she wont keep on the right side of him just not to show that she is not scared of him.

K:”Give the keys!!” he saw she is not moving so he spurted. “GIVE THE ING KEYS NANA!!”  

N:”Don’t shout!! Here are the keys. Go and keep them in your so that I cant steal them again!!” she shouted back. Kai grabbed her chin and hissed.

K:”What did you say?” his jaw tightened and his threatening eyes daggered her.

N:”You clearly heard what I said.”

K:”Apologize now!! OR I swear I make you regret it by ing you with these keys!”

N:”WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?” she pushed his arm away and stood up.

N:”WHY DID NOT YOU JUST GET BEATEN UP TONIGHT, HUH? I WAITED FOR THIS NIGHT, AT WHICH YOUR PLAN WILL FAIL!” she erupted with rage as she heard his corrupted words.

He took quick steps to get close to her and he pushed her onto his bed. She fell hard on the bed and she got pestered onto it when Kai hovered on her.

K:”So you were the one who was behind all of it. You listened our plan while hiding in our room. Wow just wow Jinah, I never expected you to go this far.” He leaned on her more and held her hands tightly as he pressed them on the bed. She felt the pain on her wrists as he was squeezing them tightly. She smelled his perfume mixed with alcohol scent.

N:”Leave me!! RELEASE ME KIM JONGIN!”

K:”Not before I finish my business with you! You cant imagine how angered I am! The plan I made perfectly, the deal I made with all those people..everything went in vain. This is all because of you! Do you really think that I will let you go?” he hissed in a low voice while his eyes were darker than usual which made him look more intimidating.

N:”What are you gonna do to me huh? What can you do more than you have been already doing? I am not scared of you!!” she lied as she was really unsure how to escape from him.

K:”You know what? Because I got really furious, I drank a lot. To the extent that I wont give a what I will do to you. And I should have used you for this earlier.” As soon as he said that, he brought his face closer and started kissing her neck. He was harshly her neck and kissing her jaw line. Nana got shocked because of his sudden attack as she did not really expect this kind of thing from him. She tried to save herself from his grip but he was holding her wrists really tightly. She felt really uneasy and scared of this Kai who is usually calm even though he is cold to her. When she felt his lips on her lips, she started to get panicked as she did not know what he was aiming or where this was going. He was kissing her roughly not even letting her to speak or breath. She felt his kiss getting more rigorous as she felt his tongue trying to slip inside . She bit his lips as it was the only way out of this situation. He backed away with the sudden pain on his lip and felt his lips got cut. He wiped his lips with the side of his hand and saw the blood rushed from his cut lip. He looked at her with an expression that Nana couldnot help but felt really scared. She felt sudden urge to cry but she held the tears. She couldnot take it anymore and started yelling at him.

N:”YOU SON OF A !! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! HOW CAN YOU BE THIS BARBARIC? WHERE DID YOU LEARN THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR? YOUR FATHER? MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE YOUR FATHER IS LIKE THIS THAT YOUR MUM DUMPED YOUR FATHER AND YOU AND RAN TO A FOREIGHNER GUY WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN? YOU-“ Her sentence was cut as she felt the sudden pain on her cheek. Kai slapped her. He has never been this angry with a girl before. He has never felt this kind of murderous rage for a girl. He has never wanted to beat a girl this much. He saw she put her hand on her cheek and was looking at him with wide eyes. She couldn’t believe that he actually hit her. It really hurt and that made her want to beat him to dead although she was sure that she wont be able to do that. She raised herself a little and attacked him. He did not expect this coming. He tried to stop her but before he manages to do that, she hit his face and he felt something scratched his face. He saw the ring on her finger as he finally grabbed her wrists and pushed her back on the bed. He bent her right pinky finger to give her a huge pain. She felt the enormous pain on her pinky finger as it was bent to the inside with a force. She never felt this kind of pain before and she was about to cry for help.

N:”Stop it..” she groaned in pain while closing her eyes to stop the tears.

K:”Apologize to me!! Apologize for the things you said earlier about my father!”

N:”I wont I wont I wont!!” she tried to resist him even thought it was the hardest thing to do. He put more pressure on bending her finger and he saw she yelped in pain.

K:”Are you really not going to apologize?”

N:”Please stop it! Argh, it hurts! It hurts a lot Kai, please.”

K:”Did not you hear me? Apologize!” He squeezed her finger more.

N:”K-Kai please, you are going..going to b-break my finger..just please” she could barely speak because of the pain. He raised himself over her and stepped backwards. He watched her crying silently in pain while holding her hand. She stood up and walked out off the room without saying anything to him. He cursed inside as he understood he went a little further. However he did not feel any regret since he needed to give her a lesson as she bad mouthed his family. He went to bathroom to look at the cut on his lip. He saw it was pretty bad cut as she bit hard. He also saw the red line that was scratched by her ring. He washed his scars and put some medicine on his lip. He put band-aid on his cheek to prevent the scratch getting infected. He sat down on the couch and started thinking about what happened few minutes ago. He fought with himself whether to check on her or not. He messed his hair angrily and stood up from his place to go check on her.

 

Nana rushed herself to infirmary as her finger was aching so much. She went into the room and saw the nurse.

-:”What happened dear?”

N:”My finger. It hurts a lot! Can you look at it? Where is the doctor?”

Nurse took a look at her finger and went to call the doctor. The doctor came and examined her finger as she told her to move her finger or closing fingers on her palm.

“Ok honey. It is not broken but you injured it badly. I am going to wrap it up after putting some medicine and give you painkillers.”

N:”It hurts a lot. Are you sure it is not broken?”

-Yes. If it was broken, you wouldnot even move it an inch. You will feel better after taking the painkillers and putting the ointment on your finger. You should rest your hand and try not to get any damage to it.”

N:”Does this mean that I cannot play handball?”

-“For now yes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter