Sehun's Wrath

Our Mutually Hate Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

-“Who the hell is he?!” Sehun half shouted. He clenched his teeth and his punches upon seeing Lizzy being intimate with a guy. After hearing Sehun’s cold voice, Chaerin also looked at the direction Sehun is looking. Lizzy, on the other hand, wasnot aware that she was being stared by 4 couple of eyes, one of which sending deadly glares. She has gone out with Myungsoo as they arranged this a week ago on a phone conversation. Since she promised Myungsoo, she couldnot go with Nana to meet up with her friends. She was having a great time with Myungsoo but she had no idea their bliss would fade away soon as she was not aware the fact that they came to a bar where Sehun is also present. Myungsoo was one of her best friends and she always liked having time with him. Being intimate or having some skinship with him was such a normal thing for her as she sees him as a really close friend, brother to be exact. However, Sehun had no idea who he was and seeing them so close with each other made him think that they are more than friends. They were sitting at a table which was not clearly seen from Sehun’s direction. Sehun started to imagine things as he saw that unknown guy was leaning over her. He jumped off from his chair and dashed to their direction. As soon as he arrived at their table, he harshly grabbed Myungsoo and made him stand.

S:”WHO THE HELL YOU TO KISS HER?!” Myungsoo totally caught off guard and so shocked that he couldnot react for a moment. Lizzy couldnot believe her eyes as she saw Sehun standing before her with the most fearful face, grabbing Myungsoo’s collar.

M:”What the?!! What kiss-“ before he could finish his sentence, a sudden punch came from Sehun and he almost fell backwards. Lizzy stood before Sehun and tried to stop him since he seemed to have intention of hurting Myungsoo more.

L:”WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!” Lizzy started to push Sehun as she was getting angrier second by second.  Sehun looked at Lizzy with a furious expression. The moment that his concentration were on Lizzy caused him not to notice Myungsoo’s coming punch. Sehun got pushed backward with the effect of punch. As soon as he got a hold of himself, he were about to jump on to Myungsoo to beat him to death but he got pulled from his back and his arms got bound by some strong hands. He realized that the one who is holding him from backwards was Kai as he saw Kyungsoo in front of him to prevent him not to go any further. He tried to release himself from their grip but he couldnot manage to. As much as he wanted to pour out his rage on Myungsoo, not being able to release himself and go killing that guy made him go crazy.

K:”Calm down bro, calm down!” Kai was having a hard time to hold off his friend.

Lizzy did not know what to do as she was really concerned about Myungsoo’s bleeding nose and she also wanted to shout at Sehun to learn what the hell he was trying to do.

S:”Let me go Kai!! NOW!! I NEED TO KILL HIM!” Lizzy heard that and turned to Sehun.

L:”YOU NEED TO KILL HIM? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?”

S:”WHO THE HELL IS HE, ANSWER ME SOOYOUNG!!”

L:”WHO ARE YOU FOR ME TO ASK ME THIS QUESTION, HUH?!” Sehun got taken aback with that question and stopped his tries to release himself from his friends’ grip. He did not answer that question but continued to stare at Lizzy. Chaerin who was currently standing in between them already understood that she was the girl that they were talking about as the girl Sehun likes.

C:”Come with me. I will give you some ice pack so that you can put your friend’s face.” She lightly pushed Lizzy and Myungsoo towards bar. Myungsoo was definitely angry and shocked but he did not want to make the event bigger as he understood from the expression Lizzy is making that he is not any normal guy but the guy Lizzy talked about a few times. He was looking at Lizzy’s face to understand what she is thinking but her face was indescribable but she looked angry for sure.

L:”Are you ok, Myung? Is it hurting?” she sounded really sorry and concerned.

M:”I am ok, don’t worry Liz.” He lightly smiled at her to assure her.

L”Myung, he is a guy from our school and..” as she tried to explain further, she got cut by Myungsoo.

M:”I kinda understood who he is, Liz. He is that guy you talked about, am I wrong?” She looked down for a second and then looked at Sehun was still looking at her with disbelief and he looked hurt.

L:”Yes, he is that guy. Why the hell is he here and why did he act like that?”

M:”He misunderstood us and of course he got furious.”

L:”But why? Without asking anything, how could he punch you?”

M:”Why? Is not it obvious my friend? He is crazy about you! I am not mad at him since he has done this out of jealousy.” Lizzy slightly blushed at his words.

L:”But still he shouldnot have done this! I really hate this kind of thing, you know when people start punching each other without even listening the other one. This is so barbaric!”

M:”It is ok Liz”

L:”It is not!! He punched YOU, my dearest friend! How can I not be angry?”

M:”He doesnot know that we are close friends, like I said he misunderstood us”

L:”He should have listened first! And he has no right to do this kind of thing! He is not my boyfriend or my brother!” She continued to nag about Sehun’s behavior while she was dealing with Myungsoo’s bleeding nose.

Sehun saw that Lizzy was checking Myunsoo’s face with a concerned face and she was trying to stop blood coming from his nose. She was looking at Sehun with a hateful expression from time to time making Sehun angrier and more broken hearted. Kai and Kyungsoo were still standing in front of him in case of he runs to Myungsoo’s direction.

C:”Are you ok?” Chaerin asked Myungsoo.

M:”Yes. Thanks for the ice pack.” She smiled and nodded at him. Then she looked at Lizzy and examined her for a minute.

C:”Sorry for Sehun’s behavior. I don’t know why he acted like that but I apologize for him.”

L:”He needs to apologize himself. He punched my friend without saying anything. He had no right to do so. You know what, he really has to apologize right now!”

M:”Liz no need to-“ she did not even listen him and hurried herself to Sehun’s direction.

C:”You stay here and take care of your nose, I will go and make sure that nothing happens, ok?”

Myungsoo stayed indecisive but she also walked away without hearing his answer. Sehun saw Lizzy was coming to his direction.

L:”Oh Sehun!!  You will apologize to my friend right away!!” Sehun wondered if she meant friend word as a normal friend.

S:”I wont apologize” His expression was dead serious and that made Lizzy a bit scared.

L:”You punched him without a reason! Apologize!” she was determined to make him apologize even if she was feeling insecure in front of this scary Sehun.

S:”Apparently he punched me too” he spat back.

L:”You deserved it!” Sehun got taken aback.

S:”I DESERVED IT?! WHAT THE ?! HE ALMOST KISSED YOU!”

L:”What?! Kiss?! Are you really drunk Sehun? HE WASNOT TRYING TO KISS ME! WE WERE JUST SITTING THERE! HE IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE! DONT MAKE UP A STORY!”

Sehun analyzed her words and tried to understand what she meant.

S:”Is he really your friend?” he asked with a doubtful voice.

L:”Yes, he is my close friend and you hit him so I demand an apology.”

S:”Like I said, I am not gonna apologize.” After explaining things, Lizzy thought that he would apologize but he apparently had no intention of doing so. It was clearly seen that she was getting angrier and Sehun also noticed that but he did not care since he was still doubtful.

L:”No you are gonna apologize Sehun. You hit my friend without a reason. Care to explain why you hit my friend?” she tried to sound calmer.

 S:”Like I said, I thought he was kissing you.”

L:”Even if he was kissing me, you had no right to hit him since you are neither my boyfriend nor my brother or father!” After hearing her words, Sehun did not say anything further and just loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter